VFM43 | No Hope (Plus One) | N3 (Every Man For Himself)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM43 | No Hope (Plus One) | D1 (Beginning Of The End)

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Uzay reads as towny

Ejji also townread(Not only the translation)

ejjinami wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
NotExacerbated wrote:Hey gamers I’m at a school dance

xd
Ok, i want to joke after all
I'm really tempted to throw one here, even though I know I shouldn't
Stupid game rules...

wanna dance Ejji :FingerGuns: :FingerGuns:

squeak xD

hiss

p-edit: what?
Heil Rick, leader of our community, God of the forums, dictator of all life on Earth. I worship him with my chicken of darkness

TG/FM Records

20-20-5

Eragon1329
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 pm

ejjinami wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:Can't we just do that regardless of the status of Mafia chat?

Just assume there's at least some coordination between Mafia.

How does this matter?

tfiosforevah wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
ejjinami wrote:@lilgangsta what do you think about wabbit?
And wanna vote tfio with me?

Your attempt to create a wagon with no proof makes me laugh. Been busy this weekend, reads coming later tonight

Besides if you’ve played with me before you would know this is how I normally play d1

if that were a reaction test you've failed it miserably

When I react with a long post freaking out, I fail and Get lynched and flip town.
When I react calmly, I apparently fail also
Apparently I don’t know how to react properly :lol:

It's ok, you don't actually have to worry about it, just try.
What you're talking about rn is posting in self-defense and that's just one of the minor reasons for SRing people imo.
If you're town, finding and pressuring scum should be your main goal, so tbh even if you ignore everything else and focus on that solely, even if it kills you, it'll still be better than if you stay passive

tfiosforevah wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:

Your attempt to create a wagon with no proof makes me laugh. Been busy this weekend, reads coming later tonight

Besides if you’ve played with me before you would know this is how I normally play d1

Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument

And tbh I know I asked for it, but I don't really care for a readlist from you
try to interact with the other players and push them a bit, it's really not that hard

And what makes you so towny? :roll: I’m not automatically scum reading you because you scum read me but i don’t exactly see a strong case in your favor either

why aren't you SRing me? If I understood it correctly, you didn't like my previous posts

And tbh I don't think I need a strong reason to push anyone. Same goes for lynching, assuming that I really don't have any strong leans
Do you think it's scummy?

I never mentioned your posts so you must’ve misunderstood. And I never said it was scummy to not have a strong reason to push/lynch someone either. All I’m saying is that I don’t see a strong case of why you’re town, but I don’t have a strong scum read on you either. You’re a very null read in my point of view because I honestly can’t read you at the moment
After ANOTHER hiatus, I'm back ;)
and yes im a girl

FM history:
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double turned citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:/vote tfios

reee

Why not phone anymore? What is your read on them now?
And what do you think about scorpio/wabbit/james?

Phone still scum but the wagon isn’t going anywhere
Scorpio null
James towny if his main is who I think it is
Wabbit town-ish for reasons that I can’t word correctly

Stop it chemist
Also did you meant that wabbit actually calls people out for their shit?
Spoiler:
Zori wrote:I know six people want me out of this game, and those six people are almost certainly going to get their wish.
But did you really think I was going out quietly?

(A card appears between two of her fingers, and she turns it around to show everyone. It is the Ace of Hearts.)

If I may, Finn, I'm playing my idol on Timur.
Die bravely, die with purpose.
James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:26 pm

god uzay is so hard to read
Spoiler:
Zori wrote:I know six people want me out of this game, and those six people are almost certainly going to get their wish.

(A card appears between two of her fingers, and she turns it around to show everyone. It is the Ace of Hearts.)

James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:29 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:

Scum101
Spoiler:

James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:38 pm

I think scorpio wants to contribute but he doesn't know how to
That being said his responses are just oks and cools
Also had a few excuses
Plus him talking about the patterns really tipped me off
Like he isn't familiar with actual content at all
But I'm not confident that's he scum because some of these are very townish things
Spoiler:

James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm

ejji is like a bitchy hyena
Plus we have bigger fishes to fry
Not like the wagon is even getting any attraction
/vote tfios
Spoiler:

James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby James » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:51 pm

God, everyone is so bland nowadays.
I think phone should be our d2 wagon
Eragon is just saying random shite, I don't think he's even playing
and hereisme is too paranoid
Spoiler:

James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby NotExacerbated » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 am

I have posted 0 content.
But I have not been prodded.

This is nice.
NotExacerbated
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 am

Eragon you are town because you usually do a thing like this when you are town. For Chemist on the other side it's NAI and he's playing different from Linear's game where he was town
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
8 * Citizen
5 * TP
1 * TI
1 * TS
1 * Maf
Note: In role madness I chose alignment that was most like role. Further the Double>Fruit Vendor>BG was counted as TP
5-9-1
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Phone0Ix

Postby lilgangsta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:55 am

PG.5
UzayAltay wrote:First : I want to keep most of my posts for Last IRL Day , which I Will post frequently ... yadda yadda yadda

Boy, do i hate the way you format your walls. Makes it really annoying to read. Regardless, i agree with you on most things here, but nothing is too alignment indicative here. Just a catchup post.

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:phone with the minor tell of explaining reads after he posts them

without providing examples either

/vote Phone

James is posting negative opinions everytime someone's trying to suggest something

Does that invalidate my push on you? If not, then why are you trying to deflect?

No but you said I wasn't explaining reads so I did it. Maybe you didn't understand them. It's not like I can travel in time

Hmm. The minor tell matches up completely. What do you think of that, Chemist?
UzayAltay wrote:2) The problem is throwing Shade at experienced Player Dont make much sense UNLESS Mafia is planning The push that Player and He is making way for that ( which Dont make sense much on Chemist , but possible on ERAGON where he isnt as towny as Chem ( and You are saying it's original target Was Eragon ) or " failed faked interaction " , which , Dont know , come from both Eragon V Scorp SvS and Scorp V Chem SvS , but second is very unlikely , given that Chemist being townie and there is Basically no need Mafia Trying that , and I Dont think If Scorpio is Actually Guided it would be that bad ( speaking about First ) , so SvS Era/Scorp is Also unlikely .
Or , We are Basically overthinking on that .

Oh, it's definetly shade. It just depends whether it comes from scum!scorpio, or town!scorpio. Could be either, scum simply throwing shade (although it is directionless and won't do anything), or town, throwing a jab and seeing if he can get a reaction.
ejjinami wrote:A lot of stuff has happened and there's a lot of more interesting posts to comment on, yet you chose to throw shade on a really weak one without showing interest in anything else.

/vote tfio

let me tell you a theory :)
You're scum and you're just pretending to contribute, while trying to not do anything which would cause you to get noticed by the other players.

Do you have any reads? And vote if you care

i also find this strange, but i don't think it really pings me. It's a prodge after all. I do think this tells us that Phoenix is less likely to be in a team with tfio, if he does flip scum.
your story ends here, john willard
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lilgangsta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:20 am

PG.6

Wabbit is a null for me. Quite a few posts, but a lot of them are fairly short, or simply asking someone a question. I don't see anything that towny, but nothing comes off as scummy either. I can see him flip either way to be honest.
Sure, i can help pressure her. I don't have any big SR's on anyone either way.
ejjinami wrote:Btw eragon, I think I saw you lurking a few times
Turn off your activity or come and post

Maybe he's on the phone and simply reading the thread so he does not get too behind? I do know posting on mobile can get really uncomfortable, especially big posts.
Chemist1422 wrote:Wabbit town-ish for reasons that I can’t word correctly

Strange.
tfiosforevah wrote:

You shouldn't be this inactive though. It's pretty anti-town to prodge through D1, and it isn't going to help you survive either. FM doesn't take too long, just 30 minutes a day is enough, especially in a relaxed game like this one.
MafiaMenace wrote:BIG posts take BIG time to read

Cool..? Yay..?
UzayAltay wrote:detailed analysis on scorpio's two posts

Very good, towny post. I like it.
The way you put this though, i can see chemist being a potential scum buddy for Scorpio. He's taking an early stance that chemist is town, but shading a bit at the same time so it doesn't come off as pockety. I don't think it's very likely, but i don't think it's an impossible combo.
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Ugh. Okay. I'm off work and caught up. While I appreciate the extremely detailed analysis of my one contentful post, I think you're making a whole lot of something out of nothing. I have, admittedly been pretty absent; but I plan on changing that. So, hit me. What's y'all's theories on the possibility of a powerwolf? Also does mafia have a daychat?

Why are you looking for a powerwolf? Strange. I'm not the biggest fan of the tone either.
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lilgangsta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
hereisme wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:town slip not accepted my friend

I'm asking because it's not in the OP. It usually is.

Why is this the topic that you feel is worthy of commenting about though?
There's been plenty of shit going on.
Who is your biggest SR right now?
I know it's early, but has anything pinged you?

We have six. I repeat. Six. Pages of content. No. Nothing has pinged me. There's hardly nothing to work with. I don't look for single posts, I look for patterns. And there can be no patterns with such a small amount of content to work with.

Six pages of content, many of that content being walls, a few pushes too. I don't think there is a shortage of content.
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:kewl. next

You are trying to look unphased too much here.
TheWabbit wrote:Can't we just do that regardless of the status of Mafia chat?

Just assume there's at least some coordination between Mafia.

+
I don't think it really matters if mafia has a team or not, Mafia still has to work with eachother to some extent.
tfiosforevah wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:

if that were a reaction test you've failed it miserably

When I react with a long post freaking out, I fail and Get lynched and flip town.
When I react calmly, I apparently fail also
Apparently I don’t know how to react properly :lol:

Your "calm" reaction wasn't that calm though. It seemed really aggressive to me.
tfiosforevah wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:

Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument

And tbh I know I asked for it, but I don't really care for a readlist from you
try to interact with the other players and push them a bit, it's really not that hard

And what makes you so towny? :roll: I’m not automatically scum reading you because you scum read me but i don’t exactly see a strong case in your favor either

OMGUS?
NotExacerbated wrote:I have posted 0 content.
But I have not been prodded.

This is nice.

That's how prods work. You only have to make content when you are prodded.
Phone0Ix wrote:Eragon you are town because you usually do a thing like this when you are town. For Chemist on the other side it's NAI and he's playing different from Linear's game where he was town

Can you go into more detail?
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lilgangsta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 am

Sorry ejji I lied, i do have a slight SR on Scorpio.
The thing that really pings me is the fact that the first thing he looks for is powerwolves. This would imply that either phone or tfios is his teammate, alongside someone else, possibly in the null-areas.
His reactions to votes on him also seem pretty suspicious to me.
If Scorpio is a scum-flip, i think it's worthwhile to look into the people that were deemed suspicious D1.

/vote scorpio

I'm also not really fond of tfios, NotEx, Menace and Eragon.
tfios for the strange reactions, this is a wagon i would jump on to as well.
NotEx is my highest TR, but he pisses me off for not doing anything at all.
Menace started off really weird. His supposed "duel" with James pings me badly. His other posts are somewhat decent, nothing really towny though.
Eragon also has a lack of content, seems like he's trying to stay away from any attention.
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:17 am

NotExacerbated, any thoughts about the game, apart from you bashing ZSS for not checking through content (when no host actually checks for content and instead checks the timestamp of their most recent post) and elementary counting?
FM Record
20/38/5

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:22 am

ejjinami wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Ugh. Okay. I'm off work and caught up. While I appreciate the extremely detailed analysis of my one contentful post, I think you're making a whole lot of something out of nothing. I have, admittedly been pretty absent; but I plan on changing that. So, hit me. What's y'all's theories on the possibility of a powerwolf? Also does mafia have a daychat?

wordy, reminds me of my strategy back then

/vote ScorpioDiAngelo

Elaborate
And what do you think of scorpio's early posts?

It's verbose. Excessively wordy. This could be a strategy to make you look like you're doing your best to contribute when you're not even giving half a penny. Makes things prone to misunderstandings, giving you more breathing air as long as you can confuse others by forcing them to use a search engine or a dictionary.

When you talk like that, it makes your sentences more and more difficult to follow, given that you are placing too many thoughts on a single sentence—a prime example would be this response itself—making your intended meaning difficult to comprehend. It can help in deflecting attention off yourself, as nobody would be bothered to explore such labyrinth of words—one too many.
FM Record
20/38/5

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:00 am

lilgangsta wrote:Sorry ejji I lied, i do have a slight SR on Scorpio.
The thing that really pings me is the fact that the first thing he looks for is powerwolves. This would imply that either phone or tfios is his teammate, alongside someone else, possibly in the null-areas.
His reactions to votes on him also seem pretty suspicious to me.
If Scorpio is a scum-flip, i think it's worthwhile to look into the people that were deemed suspicious D1.

/vote scorpio

I'm also not really fond of tfios, NotEx, Menace and Eragon.
tfios for the strange reactions, this is a wagon i would jump on to as well.
NotEx is my highest TR, but he pisses me off for not doing anything at all.
Menace started off really weird. His supposed "duel" with James pings me badly. His other posts are somewhat decent, nothing really towny though.
Eragon also has a lack of content, seems like he's trying to stay away from any attention.

Mind citing some of tfiosforevah's posts that rubbed you wrongly?

Is a simple cop claim enough for you to townread someone? Cool. I'm a Vigilante. Send a townread ASAP.

What about MafiaMenace though? Pretty much sure that's just friendly competition and not an invite for a thunderdome where winners takes all. Is that the only thing that hinders you from favoring his posts that you yourself found impressive?

The only one I fully understand is your read on Eragon1329. He makes much more noise as Town, but I think he's frozen because of his early posts.
FM Record
20/38/5

TheWabbit

Postby NotExacerbated » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 am

TheWabbit wrote:NotExacerbated, any thoughts about the game, apart from you bashing ZSS for not checking through content (when no host actually checks for content and instead checks the timestamp of their most recent post) and elementary counting?

atm? No. I haven't quite read.
NotExacerbated
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby NotExacerbated » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:53 am

I'll be reading after this class.
NotExacerbated
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby NotExacerbated » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am

I thought I had a lab write up due later tonight, turns out it's not due till Saturday.

So now I actually get to play this game before eod. That's nice.
NotExacerbated
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 am

In moonbird's VFM, Eragon made a good plan. Era was town.

In Linear's standard, Chemist wasn't reachy. Now he is the max of it.
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
8 * Citizen
5 * TP
1 * TI
1 * TS
1 * Maf
Note: In role madness I chose alignment that was most like role. Further the Double>Fruit Vendor>BG was counted as TP
5-9-1
Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 am

Phone0Ix wrote:In moonbird's VFM, Eragon made a good plan. Era was town.

what
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:

FM: 17-19
Chemist1422

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am

Chemist1422 wrote:

what

You think you aren't playing different?

FM stats:
8 * Citizen
5 * TP
1 * TI
1 * TS
1 * Maf
5-9-1
Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

what

no, I don't understand why you think I play the exact same every game
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:

FM: 17-19
Chemist1422

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

what

no, I don't understand why you think I play the exact same every game

I know you change a bit every time but normally you aren't reaching but now you are

FM stats:
8 * Citizen
5 * TP
1 * TI
1 * TS
1 * Maf
5-9-1
Phone0Ix

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads