VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 3:38 am

also ejji even tho rick might be a friend to you you shouldnt ever shy away from reading him or pushing him. especially him since is a dangerous player
hes not gonna think you are a bad person or anything its just a game and if he does that's a dick move
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 am

For me it's chemist and debil.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 5:49 am

1. Goomba
2. Debil

I'm pretty sure it's goomba tbh. They've been coasting all game and had some questionable posts.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 5:53 am

TheDebil wrote:this time no long reads since ive mostly skimmed

[qvapil]
[goomba, chemist]
[tfios]
[rick]

rick is probably the highest scumread still, his overall tone early feels pandering and his stance on cupcake vs crimson d1 felt mafia like. other posts and reads dont really change my opinion. i think has decent chance to flip either of the scum allignments

chemist overall kinda weak too, his defense on seth feels towny but it might just be pure frustration because seth is a clown sometimes (sorry not sorry, drop that shit) . purpose slip or whatever that was supposed to be feels NAI, something i would do as town to try and clear myself. i dont really think scum would pull that but who the hell knows sometimes

seth is still seth, if the vig claim was cleared my read on him stays as pretty much locked town

qvapils other posts seem to be fine, gamesolvy and as other said, pure. not really scumreading this slot from the skim whatsoever but this still has potential to be scum, most likely sk tho

goomba's early vote on cupcake i liked, asctualy has a reason unlike cupcakes vote on uzay, which was simply a memevote, so i dont think a bus happened there. still a chance to be sk, moreso than qva since i think goomba is overall slightly more scummier

tfios probably my other candidate for a vote today, other than rick here. iso is mostly garbage, but i like her tone in defense , and push on rick, but otherwise this needs to die imo



TheDebil wrote:qva and grumpy still exist seth



Debil you were on the fence about chemist yesterday, and you thought me/goomba were likely SK candidates. Why do you think it could be chemist over me?

I'm kinda paranoid you're trying to use the fact that seth will always vote chemist.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 am

@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:57 am

Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth
Image


FM: 32-37
Last: 19D
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 am

This is what I was going to say before the thread was locked for Rick’s Flip:
@Chemist

See right now you don’t want to take any risks.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t get to ISO you in time.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t call you out on shooting you because then you’d Be locked SK
Your hoping if you do get what you want here you can manipulate town into miss Lynching and giving you the win.
Well chemist as long as I’m alive, I’ll make sure you don’t get your SK win.

^

Also not to mention I believe Chemist softed SK.
So In order for Chemist to not manipulate his way to victory I’ll do what Ejji requested me to do and explain why chemist’s arguments are bad.

So let’s go over a few things Chemist has said.
Also keep in mind I’m currently writing this on notepads before Rick has flipped yet.

Anyway, for the first 1 this was his response to the difference between NE and NK.

“Probably, because they have different wincons

The only time I ever played as NK was a meme game though so you probably won't be able to meta me on it”

NE can win with all Scum and NK must kill Town and Mafia.
I mean I’ll give you that 1 is harder then the other but the playstyle is still relatively similar.

Your also playing like your NE game but worse, which makes me believe that this is your NK playstyle.

What Meme game are you even referring to?

Now for the second one.
This is your response for when I caught you softing SK.

“I think you misunderstood my post

If Ejji says they’re shooting someone and that person is the SK, they’ll just flip so they don’t get shot”

Ok so I’m a little lost on this one so I’ll try and brake it down.
Ejji says they Shoot’s Player B the SK
SK will flip SK so they don’t get shot?????!!!??? :/


Here’s some of his comments I’ll also answer.

“1. It's not an SK soft at all, I refuted it and you called me flailing
2. Not puppeting, Dash and I agreed on a lot of reads.
3. If I was SK why would I need to vote Crimson? I wasn't a lynch target and he was almost definitely dying anyway.”

My response to “1.”
Refuted: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
SK Flips SK! :). Totally proved me wrong there fam!

My response to “2”
While most of them might be true I want you to see your Reactions with Crimson and Dash.
Not to mention always that much agreeing with Dash could also be signs of being SK. Also I think Sheeping is what I was looking for not Puppeting.

“Oh did you not hear

They got rid of spoilers for non-trusted

Also I don’t know why you’re under the assumption that I sheeping you and not that I had the idea separately but just posted it later”

“/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned”



My response to “3”

You voted Crimson in case they Flipped Mafia so you could appear more Town, However once you realized Crimson was Town is where my suspicion went away from Dash and onto you.


The I Claimed I can easily find more reads later today and instead of casually saying I’ll be waiting he responds with this
“There's three problems with that post

1. You're pandering again
2. You said something that you called me scum for saying
3. You're being rude”

Response for “1”
I’m not entirely sure what Pandering is but I assume it means Ramble on which is false because I wasn’t just deathtunneling you for the same thing but multiple things.

Response for “2”
What was that exactly?

Response for “3”
Oh yeah and that’s problematic how exactly?


Also not to mention these Posts are obviously contradicting recent statements.

“I think Zucker and tfios are both likely town though I'm less solid on Zucker after yesterday's EoD combined with the Crimson flip, tfios I already explained”

“Besides, didn't you think I was scum already? It feels like you're trying to justify it with the slip now.”
(Says that to Dash’s Slip Caught but not mine)

“I was aware of the slip when I typed the post

Not when I posted it”

“I Said: Says the guy that voted Crimson at the wrong time.
Chemist Replied with:
towqipghwqpoieghwqoeginw”


Also right here you didn’t want to be associated with Crimson if she Flipped Mafia.
“You're both trying to paint me as scum with the other

Drop your read on me or your read on Zucker. Same with you, Zucker. Drop your read on me or your read on Crimson.”

“Dash2 wrote:
I motion for a tfios lynch if they refuse to start posting meaningful content

Chemist replied with:
I'm not not okay with this

They play at their own pace but if they don't actually play they can get lynched”

“Crimson is slightly towny by tone but I want to see more from them”


Also this post by Chemist explains why SK killed Phone.

“Phone is genuinely solving and not self-aware at all, which is both townie and an improvement over his recent games”

Not to mention that Tfios called out Rick and we Lynched Rick.
Chemist didn’t call out rick because he was too worried about the chance of himself getting lynched.

However looking at ISO I can say Chemist as been doing the following:
FoS
Leaning on Town’s approval to attempt to stay safe
Accusing anyone he has a chance in Lynching without Lynching himself
Slipping
Not voting Tfios at end of vote count despite them being sure it’s Tfios.
Prob More.

Furthermore this should be clear that Chemist is the Serial Killer.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:04 am

/Vote Chemist

Not sure why Vigilante Shot Tfios Over GG and Chemist.
After Rick was lynched it should have been clear Tfios was Town.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:06 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth


I’m surprised you Actually put me on there.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:10 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth


Is it because of their catchup wall? If that's TAI then from now on I'm always replacing in late and writing huge posts for freelo.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:15 am

Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth


Is it because of their catchup wall? If that's TAI then from now on I'm always replacing in late and writing huge posts for freelo.


Look at my Chemist response.
It legit has to be Chemist at this point.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:16 am

Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth


Is it because of their catchup wall? If that's TAI then from now on I'm always replacing in late and writing huge posts for freelo.

It’s town indicative because the solving feels very real
Image


FM: 32-37
Last: 19D
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:16 am

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:@chemist and seth, have you played with debil before? Could you give some insight on their meta?

neither their town or scum meta is like this but I’d call them town because other things

1. GG
2. Seth


Is it because of their catchup wall? If that's TAI then from now on I'm always replacing in late and writing huge posts for freelo.


Look at my Chemist response.
It legit has to be Chemist at this point.

I’ll respond once I get on a computer
Image


FM: 32-37
Last: 19D
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 am

Seth in our previous game where you were town you did not put so much effort in to make a post like that. I'm legit paranoid of you right now.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:21 am

Qvapil wrote:Seth in our previous game where you were town you did not put so much effort in to make a post like that. I'm legit paranoid of you right now.


I put in so much effort because unlike last VFM I don’t want to lose.
I truly believe this is SK Chemist play and I want the dead Town and alive Town to warship me after we lynch the SK.
Another reason I put so much in is because you guys don’t want to push Chemist like I’ve been telling you to do.
I also couldn’t get what I was going to say in.

I also just noticed If Vigilante didn’t shoot last night which they shouldn’t have because they didn’t call it out, we wouldn’t be at a MyLo situation RN.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:22 am

Qvapil wrote:Debil you were on the fence about chemist yesterday, and you thought me/goomba were likely SK candidates. Why do you think it could be chemist over me?

I'm kinda paranoid you're trying to use the fact that seth will always vote chemist.

good question. im not fully convinced you are town, but you are really towny and gamesolve alot, and compared to chemist/grumpy you are less likely to flip scum imo.
if you see my posts i have you as a townread and just mention that you could flip scum, because it seems like everyone just kinda locktowned you when that should not happen. same with the other message seth quoted, since he got so into his tunnleing it seemed like he forgot grumpy and you even existed
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am

Before anyone replies next read my big post. :)
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Seth in our previous game where you were town you did not put so much effort in to make a post like that. I'm legit paranoid of you right now.


I put in so much effort because unlike last VFM I don’t want to lose.
I truly believe this is SK Chemist play and I want the dead Town and alive Town to warship me after we lynch the SK.
Another reason I put so much in is because you guys don’t want to push Chemist like I’ve been telling you to do.
I also couldn’t get what I was going to say in.

I also just noticed If Vigilante didn’t shoot last night which they shouldn’t have because they didn’t call it out, we wouldn’t be at a MyLo situation RN.

Can I take this as an admission of throwing

We’re also not in MyLo
Image


FM: 32-37
Last: 19D
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:26 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Seth in our previous game where you were town you did not put so much effort in to make a post like that. I'm legit paranoid of you right now.


I put in so much effort because unlike last VFM I don’t want to lose.
I truly believe this is SK Chemist play and I want the dead Town and alive Town to warship me after we lynch the SK.
Another reason I put so much in is because you guys don’t want to push Chemist like I’ve been telling you to do.
I also couldn’t get what I was going to say in.

I also just noticed If Vigilante didn’t shoot last night which they shouldn’t have because they didn’t call it out, we wouldn’t be at a MyLo situation RN.

Can I take this as an admission of throwing

We’re also not in MyLo


Oh wait a sec.
5 - 1 = 4 - 1 = 3.

Ok then I’m so stupid. I apologize.

Well if it’s not Chemist it’s GG.
No matter what it’s Fine.
We lynch Chemist first because I haven’t trusted him all game and made a giant post about it.
Then if some how some way he’s Town we lynch GG for the win!
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 am

It should be very clear Me, Qva and Debil are Town at this point.
My suggestion is we lynch between Chemist (-) GrumpyGoomba always.
We will always win by this.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 am

I want to lynch Chemist now though before he kills me tonight and try’s to manipulate one of you to vote each other giving him the win.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:People were coming up with ideas that I am the sk at that point xD


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm sad... do I really look like a psychotic murderer that much? *hides the bloody knife behind me*


This joke was really off place at a point when the game was pretty serious. I can totally see myself making a joke like this as an SK being suspected and having low odds of winning. Also I feel scum joke about being scum much more often than town do, though that's not so telling.



GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.


Yes you would. That's how psychology works, people tend to focus on themselves. Also it fits in with the theory that you chose cop/vig immunity. See these posts where you're trying to exploit this:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.



And your stance on vig revealing:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Strongly disagree on vig revealing. They get 2 more bloody free shots by not revealing. Also nice one vig.


You wouldn't want them to reveal since they're confirmed town and you're immune to their shot, so revealing only makes it harder for you.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:30 am

Qvapil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:People were coming up with ideas that I am the sk at that point xD


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm sad... do I really look like a psychotic murderer that much? *hides the bloody knife behind me*


This joke was really off place at a point when the game was pretty serious. I can totally see myself making a joke like this as an SK being suspected and having low odds of winning. Also I feel scum joke about being scum much more often than town do, though that's not so telling.



GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.


Yes you would. That's how psychology works, people tend to focus on themselves. Also it fits in with the theory that you chose cop/vig immunity. See these posts where you're trying to exploit this:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.



And your stance on vig revealing:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Strongly disagree on vig revealing. They get 2 more bloody free shots by not revealing. Also nice one vig.


You wouldn't want them to reveal since they're confirmed town and you're immune to their shot, so revealing only makes it harder for you.


It’s GG or Chemist.
Chemist is Worse but GG is still a possibility.
If we do lynch GG and I die, you lynch Chemist.
However don’t you think it’s best to lynch Chemist now?
Because no matter what GG would be the culprit.
While Chemist can manipulate, GG can’t.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:34 am

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Debil you were on the fence about chemist yesterday, and you thought me/goomba were likely SK candidates. Why do you think it could be chemist over me?

I'm kinda paranoid you're trying to use the fact that seth will always vote chemist.

good question. im not fully convinced you are town, but you are really towny and gamesolve alot, and compared to chemist/grumpy you are less likely to flip scum imo.
if you see my posts i have you as a townread and just mention that you could flip scum, because it seems like everyone just kinda locktowned you when that should not happen. same with the other message seth quoted, since he got so into his tunnleing it seemed like he forgot grumpy and you even existed


Reading your iso I don't see much about chemist. Do you think he's possibly SK just because me and seth are less likely from your pov? Do you think he's worse than goomba? I'd like you to go into a bit more depth when you have time.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 am

Seththeking wrote:Before anyone replies next read my big post. :)


I read your post, at some point it seems you misunderstood what chemist said but I don't want to defend in their place. However I'm pretty sure chemist is town. I'm not voting them today.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests