VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:People were coming up with ideas that I am the sk at that point xD


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm sad... do I really look like a psychotic murderer that much? *hides the bloody knife behind me*


This joke was really off place at a point when the game was pretty serious. I can totally see myself making a joke like this as an SK being suspected and having low odds of winning. Also I feel scum joke about being scum much more often than town do, though that's not so telling.



GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.


Yes you would. That's how psychology works, people tend to focus on themselves. Also it fits in with the theory that you chose cop/vig immunity. See these posts where you're trying to exploit this:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.



And your stance on vig revealing:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Strongly disagree on vig revealing. They get 2 more bloody free shots by not revealing. Also nice one vig.


You wouldn't want them to reveal since they're confirmed town and you're immune to their shot, so revealing only makes it harder for you.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 23, 2019 6:30 am

Qvapil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:People were coming up with ideas that I am the sk at that point xD


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm sad... do I really look like a psychotic murderer that much? *hides the bloody knife behind me*


This joke was really off place at a point when the game was pretty serious. I can totally see myself making a joke like this as an SK being suspected and having low odds of winning. Also I feel scum joke about being scum much more often than town do, though that's not so telling.



GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.


Yes you would. That's how psychology works, people tend to focus on themselves. Also it fits in with the theory that you chose cop/vig immunity. See these posts where you're trying to exploit this:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.



And your stance on vig revealing:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Strongly disagree on vig revealing. They get 2 more bloody free shots by not revealing. Also nice one vig.


You wouldn't want them to reveal since they're confirmed town and you're immune to their shot, so revealing only makes it harder for you.


It’s GG or Chemist.
Chemist is Worse but GG is still a possibility.
If we do lynch GG and I die, you lynch Chemist.
However don’t you think it’s best to lynch Chemist now?
Because no matter what GG would be the culprit.
While Chemist can manipulate, GG can’t.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:34 am

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Debil you were on the fence about chemist yesterday, and you thought me/goomba were likely SK candidates. Why do you think it could be chemist over me?

I'm kinda paranoid you're trying to use the fact that seth will always vote chemist.

good question. im not fully convinced you are town, but you are really towny and gamesolve alot, and compared to chemist/grumpy you are less likely to flip scum imo.
if you see my posts i have you as a townread and just mention that you could flip scum, because it seems like everyone just kinda locktowned you when that should not happen. same with the other message seth quoted, since he got so into his tunnleing it seemed like he forgot grumpy and you even existed


Reading your iso I don't see much about chemist. Do you think he's possibly SK just because me and seth are less likely from your pov? Do you think he's worse than goomba? I'd like you to go into a bit more depth when you have time.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 am

Seththeking wrote:Before anyone replies next read my big post. :)


I read your post, at some point it seems you misunderstood what chemist said but I don't want to defend in their place. However I'm pretty sure chemist is town. I'm not voting them today.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:38 am

Seththeking wrote:It should be very clear Me, Qva and Debil are Town at this point.
My suggestion is we lynch between Chemist (-) GrumpyGoomba always.
We will always win by this.


My vote is always Goomba today.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:39 am

/vote Goomba
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 am

Also if by some miracle it's not goomba then the night kill will give us insight on chemist.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 am

Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:This is what I was going to say before the thread was locked for Rick’s Flip:
@Chemist

See right now you don’t want to take any risks.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t get to ISO you in time.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t call you out on shooting you because then you’d Be locked SK
Your hoping if you do get what you want here you can manipulate town into miss Lynching and giving you the win.
Well chemist as long as I’m alive, I’ll make sure you don’t get your SK win.
admitting to tunneling, shading me off stuff that's unprovable, ignoring my posts
^

Also not to mention I believe Chemist softed SK.
ignoring my counterarguments
So In order for Chemist to not manipulate his way to victory I’ll do what Ejji requested me to do and explain why chemist’s arguments are bad.
zzz
So let’s go over a few things Chemist has said.
Also keep in mind I’m currently writing this on notepads before Rick has flipped yet.
cool
Anyway, for the first 1 this was his response to the difference between NE and NK.

Probably, because they have different wincons

The only time I ever played as NK was a meme game though so you probably won't be able to meta me on it

NE can win with all Scum and NK must kill Town and Mafia.
I mean I’ll give you that 1 is harder then the other but the playstyle is still relatively similar.
no it's not, there's a fundamental difference

NE needs to know who to kill, NK doesn't

Your also playing like your NE game but worse, which makes me believe that this is your NK playstyle.
I take it I won't be getting an explanation on this
What Meme game are you even referring to?
Cow's April Fools mash on MU
Now for the second one.
This is your response for when I caught you softing SK.
not even close
I think you misunderstood my post

If Ejji says they’re shooting someone and that person is the SK, they’ll just flip so they don’t get shot


Ok so I’m a little lost on this one so I’ll try and brake it down.
Ejji says they Shoot’s Player B the SK
SK will flip SK so they don’t get shot?????!!!??? :/
Flip as in switch ejji off so they can't shoot

Here’s some of his comments I’ll also answer.

1. It's not an SK soft at all, I refuted it and you called me flailing
2. Not puppeting, Dash and I agreed on a lot of reads.
3. If I was SK why would I need to vote Crimson? I wasn't a lynch target and he was almost definitely dying anyway.


My response to “1.”
Refuted: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
SK Flips SK! :). Totally proved me wrong there fam!
See above
My response to “2”
While most of them might be true I want you to see your Reactions with Crimson and Dash.
Not to mention always that much agreeing with Dash could also be signs of being SK. Also I think Sheeping is what I was looking for not Puppeting.
will respond to the individual reactions separately, but how is agreeing with someone SK indicative at all?
Oh did you not hear

They got rid of spoilers for non-trusted

Also I don’t know why you’re under the assumption that I sheeping you and not that I had the idea separately but just posted it later

Yes, don't see the problem here
/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned

Still don't see the problem here


My response to “3”

You voted Crimson in case they Flipped Mafia so you could appear more Town, However once you realized Crimson was Town is where my suspicion went away from Dash and onto you.
I voted Crimson because I thought they were going to flip scum.

The I Claimed I can easily find more reads later today and instead of casually saying I’ll be waiting he responds with this
That wasn't the post I was responding to, This one was
There's three problems with that post

1. You're pandering again
2. You said something that you called me scum for saying
3. You're being rude


Response for “1”
I’m not entirely sure what Pandering is but I assume it means Ramble on which is false because I wasn’t just deathtunneling you for the same thing but multiple things.
No, that's wrong. Pandering is trying to agree with someone else to make them think you're on their side. Similar to pocketing.
Response for “2”
What was that exactly?
If we mislynch ejji doesn't shoot
Response for “3”
Oh yeah and that’s problematic how exactly?
It's not alignment related, it's just you being a jerk

Also not to mention these Posts are obviously contradicting recent statements.

I think Zucker and tfios are both likely town though I'm less solid on Zucker after yesterday's EoD combined with the Crimson flip, tfios I already explained

Reads change, unless you're tunneling
Besides, didn't you think I was scum already? It feels like you're trying to justify it with the slip now.
(Says that to Dash’s Slip Caught but not mine)
That implies it was a slip in any sense

I was aware of the slip when I typed the post

Not when I posted it

We went over this D2
I Said: Says the guy that voted Crimson at the wrong time.
Chemist Replied with:
towqipghwqpoieghwqoeginw

???

Also right here you didn’t want to be associated with Crimson if she Flipped Mafia.
You're both trying to paint me as scum with the other

Drop your read on me or your read on Zucker. Same with you, Zucker. Drop your read on me or your read on Crimson.

Yeah because the way Crimson acted EoD meant we were never w/w, if you would care to read into it at all
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I motion for a tfios lynch if they refuse to start posting meaningful content


I'm not not okay with this

They play at their own pace but if they don't actually play they can get lynched

Metaread, tfios has trouble making solid reads as scum
Crimson is slightly towny by tone but I want to see more from them

Reads change
Also this post by Chemist explains why SK killed Phone.

Phone is genuinely solving and not self-aware at all, which is both townie and an improvement over his recent games

So that doesn't apply to anyone else who had a similar read?
Not to mention that Tfios called out Rick and we Lynched Rick.
Chemist didn’t call out rick because he was too worried about the chance of himself getting lynched.
I was nullscumreading Rick the entire game, but sure
However looking at ISO I can say Chemist as been doing the following:
FoS
the heck does that even mean in this situation
Leaning on Town’s approval to attempt to stay safe
That's probably a better definition of pandering than the one I posted above, so that's actually what you've been doing
Accusing anyone he has a chance in Lynching without Lynching himself
Now you're contradicting yourself. You just said I didn't call out Rick
Slipping
zzz
Not voting Tfios at end of vote count despite them being sure it’s Tfios.
Vote wouldn't have changed anything, I said it was between Rick/tfios/Goomba for me, so I was okay with any of those three getting lynched.
Prob More.
Oh, so you're not done!

Furthermore this should be clear that Chemist is the Serial Killer.
Image
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 am

Chemist1422 wrote: Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:This is what I was going to say before the thread was locked for Rick’s Flip:
@Chemist

See right now you don’t want to take any risks.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t get to ISO you in time.
Your hoping Ejji doesn’t call you out on shooting you because then you’d Be locked SK
Your hoping if you do get what you want here you can manipulate town into miss Lynching and giving you the win.
Well chemist as long as I’m alive, I’ll make sure you don’t get your SK win.
admitting to tunneling, shading me off stuff that's unprovable, ignoring my posts
^

Also not to mention I believe Chemist softed SK.
ignoring my counterarguments
So In order for Chemist to not manipulate his way to victory I’ll do what Ejji requested me to do and explain why chemist’s arguments are bad.
zzz
So let’s go over a few things Chemist has said.
Also keep in mind I’m currently writing this on notepads before Rick has flipped yet.
cool
Anyway, for the first 1 this was his response to the difference between NE and NK.

Probably, because they have different wincons

The only time I ever played as NK was a meme game though so you probably won't be able to meta me on it

NE can win with all Scum and NK must kill Town and Mafia.
I mean I’ll give you that 1 is harder then the other but the playstyle is still relatively similar.
no it's not, there's a fundamental difference

NE needs to know who to kill, NK doesn't

Your also playing like your NE game but worse, which makes me believe that this is your NK playstyle.
I take it I won't be getting an explanation on this
What Meme game are you even referring to?
Cow's April Fools mash on MU
Now for the second one.
This is your response for when I caught you softing SK.
not even close
I think you misunderstood my post

If Ejji says they’re shooting someone and that person is the SK, they’ll just flip so they don’t get shot


Ok so I’m a little lost on this one so I’ll try and brake it down.
Ejji says they Shoot’s Player B the SK
SK will flip SK so they don’t get shot?????!!!??? :/
Flip as in switch ejji off so they can't shoot

Here’s some of his comments I’ll also answer.

1. It's not an SK soft at all, I refuted it and you called me flailing
2. Not puppeting, Dash and I agreed on a lot of reads.
3. If I was SK why would I need to vote Crimson? I wasn't a lynch target and he was almost definitely dying anyway.


My response to “1.”
Refuted: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
SK Flips SK! :). Totally proved me wrong there fam!
See above
My response to “2”
While most of them might be true I want you to see your Reactions with Crimson and Dash.
Not to mention always that much agreeing with Dash could also be signs of being SK. Also I think Sheeping is what I was looking for not Puppeting.
will respond to the individual reactions separately, but how is agreeing with someone SK indicative at all?
Oh did you not hear

They got rid of spoilers for non-trusted

Also I don’t know why you’re under the assumption that I sheeping you and not that I had the idea separately but just posted it later

Yes, don't see the problem here
/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned

Still don't see the problem here


My response to “3”

You voted Crimson in case they Flipped Mafia so you could appear more Town, However once you realized Crimson was Town is where my suspicion went away from Dash and onto you.
I voted Crimson because I thought they were going to flip scum.

The I Claimed I can easily find more reads later today and instead of casually saying I’ll be waiting he responds with this
That wasn't the post I was responding to, This one was
There's three problems with that post

1. You're pandering again
2. You said something that you called me scum for saying
3. You're being rude


Response for “1”
I’m not entirely sure what Pandering is but I assume it means Ramble on which is false because I wasn’t just deathtunneling you for the same thing but multiple things.
No, that's wrong. Pandering is trying to agree with someone else to make them think you're on their side. Similar to pocketing.
Response for “2”
What was that exactly?
If we mislynch ejji doesn't shoot
Response for “3”
Oh yeah and that’s problematic how exactly?
It's not alignment related, it's just you being a jerk

Also not to mention these Posts are obviously contradicting recent statements.

I think Zucker and tfios are both likely town though I'm less solid on Zucker after yesterday's EoD combined with the Crimson flip, tfios I already explained

Reads change, unless you're tunneling
Besides, didn't you think I was scum already? It feels like you're trying to justify it with the slip now.
(Says that to Dash’s Slip Caught but not mine)
That implies it was a slip in any sense

I was aware of the slip when I typed the post

Not when I posted it

We went over this D2
I Said: Says the guy that voted Crimson at the wrong time.
Chemist Replied with:
towqipghwqpoieghwqoeginw

???

Also right here you didn’t want to be associated with Crimson if she Flipped Mafia.
You're both trying to paint me as scum with the other

Drop your read on me or your read on Zucker. Same with you, Zucker. Drop your read on me or your read on Crimson.

Yeah because the way Crimson acted EoD meant we were never w/w, if you would care to read into it at all
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I motion for a tfios lynch if they refuse to start posting meaningful content


I'm not not okay with this

They play at their own pace but if they don't actually play they can get lynched

Metaread, tfios has trouble making solid reads as scum
Crimson is slightly towny by tone but I want to see more from them

Reads change
Also this post by Chemist explains why SK killed Phone.

Phone is genuinely solving and not self-aware at all, which is both townie and an improvement over his recent games

So that doesn't apply to anyone else who had a similar read?
Not to mention that Tfios called out Rick and we Lynched Rick.
Chemist didn’t call out rick because he was too worried about the chance of himself getting lynched.
I was nullscumreading Rick the entire game, but sure
However looking at ISO I can say Chemist as been doing the following:
FoS
the heck does that even mean in this situation
Leaning on Town’s approval to attempt to stay safe
That's probably a better definition of pandering than the one I posted above, so that's actually what you've been doing
Accusing anyone he has a chance in Lynching without Lynching himself
Now you're contradicting yourself. You just said I didn't call out Rick
Slipping
zzz
Not voting Tfios at end of vote count despite them being sure it’s Tfios.
Vote wouldn't have changed anything, I said it was between Rick/tfios/Goomba for me, so I was okay with any of those three getting lynched.
Prob More.
Oh, so you're not done!

Furthermore this should be clear that Chemist is the Serial Killer.
Image

Your honor, the defense rests.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:46 am

Spoiler:
Qvapil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:People were coming up with ideas that I am the sk at that point xD


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm sad... do I really look like a psychotic murderer that much? *hides the bloody knife behind me*


This joke was really off place at a point when the game was pretty serious. I can totally see myself making a joke like this as an SK being suspected and having low odds of winning. Also I feel scum joke about being scum much more often than town do, though that's not so telling.
I agree on the first quote, but the second isn't AI for goomba.


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.

Agree on this being bad because self-meta
Yes you would. That's how psychology works, people tend to focus on themselves. Also it fits in with the theory that you chose cop/vig immunity. See these posts where you're trying to exploit this:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?


GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.

More self-meta, baiting cop which would make sense if cop immune

And your stance on vig revealing:

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Strongly disagree on vig revealing. They get 2 more bloody free shots by not revealing. Also nice one vig.


You wouldn't want them to reveal since they're confirmed town and you're immune to their shot, so revealing only makes it harder for you.

This seems a bit reachy though.

This+D1 AtE being wolfy is why I think GG is the SK

Not voting yet, because we still have time to discuss
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:48 am

Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Debil you were on the fence about chemist yesterday, and you thought me/goomba were likely SK candidates. Why do you think it could be chemist over me?

I'm kinda paranoid you're trying to use the fact that seth will always vote chemist.

good question. im not fully convinced you are town, but you are really towny and gamesolve alot, and compared to chemist/grumpy you are less likely to flip scum imo.
if you see my posts i have you as a townread and just mention that you could flip scum, because it seems like everyone just kinda locktowned you when that should not happen. same with the other message seth quoted, since he got so into his tunnleing it seemed like he forgot grumpy and you even existed


Reading your iso I don't see much about chemist. Do you think he's possibly SK just because me and seth are less likely from your pov? Do you think he's worse than goomba? I'd like you to go into a bit more depth when you have time.

goomba is scummy on his own, chemist gets 2nd place for me due to POE. he's more of a town-lean/null for me
with my thought progress i think the SK would be a bit reluctant to gamesolve much yesterday, due to the fact that a mislynch there would have increased SK's win chances drastically. a mislynch and a misshoot would most lilely result in a 2v1v1 situation, and sk would probably be sided with there.
chemist's D1 was rather weak, and his D2 was not great either, but the fake-slip play felt a bit too risky for an SK play,but not for mafia so if rick flipped SK back then i would probably have pushed on chemist to be mafia. D3 he did an alright ammount of gamesolving, but he seemed to want a change of the wagon from rick, which seemed slightly suspicious to me. it seems like he was expecting rick to flip town and wanted some towncred.
grumpy didnt do much at all D3, and overall hasnt been the most active or contributive throughout the game. AtE is not helpful either. i also liked your case on him, so that bumps him further for me.
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:49 am

How does going against a mislynch yesterday give anyone any towncred when both of the scum are solo
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:51 am

Do I have to read seth vs chemist
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:52 am

Qvapil wrote:Do I have to read seth vs chemist

If you think we're both town you're not obligated to

Anyone who has me or seth in their lynch order is
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:56 am

Chemist1422 wrote:How does going against a mislynch yesterday give anyone any towncred when both of the scum are solo


Technically if tfios were lynched, ejji shot rick and rick killed a townie, we'd be in 3/0/1 MyLo where SK has chances.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:56 am

Chemist1422 wrote:How does going against a mislynch yesterday give anyone any towncred when both of the scum are solo

actually yeah that makes no sense

only way you would have had scum intentions there if you knew rick was mafia wand wanted to save him
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:57 am

Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:How does going against a mislynch yesterday give anyone any towncred when both of the scum are solo


Technically if tfios were lynched, ejji shot rick and rick killed a townie, we'd be in 3/0/1 MyLo where SK has chances.


yeah but its not towncred
i was depring there
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 am

Debil if you liked my goomba post check chemist's iso, he has some more stuff about goomba's ate which I didn't mention.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 7:01 am

But debil in your last post, ignoring the stuff about yesterday's misslynch, still you're talking about maf!chemist, not sk!chemist. What do you think about seth?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:02 am

that large post sapped my energy gimme a little
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 7:04 am

@chemist, I'm not quoting cause I don't have spoilers, do you have a completed game with goomba? When replying to my case on them, why did you say their joke isn't AI for them?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 am

Qvapil wrote:@chemist, I'm not quoting cause I don't have spoilers, do you have a completed game with goomba? When replying to my case on them, why did you say their joke isn't AI for them?

Haven't completed anything with them, but they're like this on other parts of the forums
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu May 23, 2019 7:08 am

Qvapil wrote:But debil in your last post, ignoring the stuff about yesterday's misslynch, still you're talking about maf!chemist, not sk!chemist. What do you think about seth?

yesterday wasnt a mislynch
nope im talking about sk chemist. i just mentioned the fact that his play was more likely coming from maf chemist than sk chemist.
seth is playing like he does all of his town games, truth be told i dont think i saw him play as scum but i dont think he would have enough balls to tunnel people relentlessly and not be afraid to be vigged/cop checked or just straight up lynched, especially if he was sk. his posts also seem rather pure, lad just wants to lynch chemist currently
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Thu May 23, 2019 7:20 am

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:But debil in your last post, ignoring the stuff about yesterday's misslynch, still you're talking about maf!chemist, not sk!chemist. What do you think about seth?

yesterday wasnt a mislynch
nope im talking about sk chemist. i just mentioned the fact that his play was more likely coming from maf chemist than sk chemist.
seth is playing like he does all of his town games, truth be told i dont think i saw him play as scum but i dont think he would have enough balls to tunnel people relentlessly and not be afraid to be vigged/cop checked or just straight up lynched, especially if he was sk. his posts also seem rather pure, lad just wants to lynch chemist currently


On my previous game together with seth, they interacted with more people. Sure they did tunnel, but less so than this game. I'll go find the post if you want me to, but Rick said during D1/2 (can't remember) that "were I scum with seth I'd tell him to keep doing exactly what he's doing". Seth could have taken that to heart and stayed narrow minded since then.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 23, 2019 9:05 am

I have nothing to say except I am not the sk. If I am lynched today and chemist isn't sk we are screwed. Damn I'm bad at vanilla.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests