Let people vote disconnected players.

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Let people vote disconnected players.

Postby staaph » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:26 pm

I was exe, i teamed up with mafia to win together at the end but when we were about to lynch my target we couldn't vote him because he left and i lost :cry: .
staaph

Re: Let people vote disconnected players.

Postby Gabrio » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:40 pm

As previously said with the ga as well, it will not be changed how it works just for 1 or 2 roles to win, a leaverbuster is coming after unity release and will solve most of these problems
Hey, a signature really? you expect me to have one? no seriously just scroll down to the other replies or go to another post, no signature here, no need to continue reading, nothing here, no seriously, why are you still reading? i'm telling you, no signature, stop reading! STOP, ok, you really want one? really really? here goes nothing: NO! ok you can stop reading, i already told you there isn't anything here, don't continue, oh the character lim
Gabrio
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Mikemk » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:15 pm

I support this. If they're alive, we should be able to lynch them. Would also solve the times you have to wait through the night for the game to end
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby James2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:41 am

The game should not be altered in a major way for the benefit of a few roles.

However, this should be implemented anyway. The best way to deal with leavers (as in, their immediate effect on the game, not their punishment) would be to have leavers simply be afk at first, and only suicide at the next end-of-night. This would both allow disconnects some time to rejoin, and avoid many of the unintended effects that leaving has on the game (e.g. mafia members leaving on the stand and thus allowing more mafia to be lynched, townies leaving in jail to save the jailor's exes, VIPs leaving after being outed, people leaving to spite executioners).
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Transcender » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 am

I 2nd this, Not mentioning they leave until they suicide seemss good, allows reconnects too, but it could spawn a new meta of fake leavers and stuff
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby James2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:35 pm

It'd be no different from fake AFKers.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Anyar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 am

James2 wrote:many of the unintended effects that leaving has on the game (e.g. mafia members leaving on the stand and thus allowing more mafia to be lynched).

Definitely. When town is suspecting you a bit on stand but then all the dead mafia leave, you're confirmed evil immediately.
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout

Return to Suggestions