Top 5 Dumbest Appeal Excuses

Post anything related to the game here!

Top 5 Dumbest Appeal Excuses

Postby Tailslover13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:20 pm

As an avid reader of the appeals thread, for entertainment purposes, I see a lot of the same excuses pop up all the time. They make me roll my eyes and infuriate me so much, and I REALLY want to respond in the appeals to tell these people off and give them a dose of reality, but knowing that the mods delete anyone who posts in someone's appeal other than mods or admins, I know I can't. But, still, it's so baffling how stupid so many people can be. So, just for fun, here is my top 5 list of the dumbest appeal excuses I've seen so far:

5. "Nate Higgers is actually my real name! How DARE you assume that it's not and that I'm actually being racist! Yeah, sure, there are literally 5-10 appeals per day where people are putting 'Nate Higgers' as their usernames, but this simply means there are a lot of Nate Higgers in this world! I demand to be unbanned because this is very unfair because I can't help what my totally real name is!"

4. "Niger is an actual country in West Africa, you uncultured idiots! How DARE you assume that I was being racist by avoiding the hard filter by leaving off one g on the word! Yeah, a ton of people use this username, but it's so obvious that a ton of people take a huge interest in West Africa and love the country of Niger! So you unban me right now and educate yourselves, you snowflakes!"

3. "I didn't do it! My little brother used my account without my knowledge and THEY said all those things! Completely ignore the fact that a ton of little brothers apparently do this to many other people, and say the same things. And also ignore my past reports where I've said the same things. They're all wrong! I'm a special case! My brother did this, so don't punish me for what he did!"

2. "Yes, what I did was wrong, but it was clearly a joke! Everything today is a joke, friends. Being racist, and loving to rape people, and being sexist, and praising Hitler, and talking about sex-related acts, and insulting liberals, and being antisemitic...all just jokes, you stupid snowflakes! Learn what jokes are and unban me this instant. Jokes should never be taken seriously, duh!"

1. "Spamming the things I did was legit strategy! Do you idiots know anything about strategy? My strategy is a very good strategy! I purposely act like I'm gamethrowing, and being a racist, sexist piece of shit, but actually it's all part of my convoluted plan on how to win the game! Also, did I mention it's my vet bait? Clearly my strats are too advanced for your feeble minds to comprehend. So sad."
Last edited by Tailslover13 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tailslover13
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Top 5 Dumbest Appeal Excuses

Postby lalasex » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:23 pm

WELP 2 was me today btw xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered

lalasex
Witch
Witch

Postby Helicooler » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Lmao we get this every week
Call Me Duck.
Need anything? Pm Me.
Helicooler
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:23 pm

good thread
ecs dee
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Medium
Medium

Postby Marmalaid274 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:39 pm

get a life
it's me i am the sky
Marmalaid274
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:42 pm

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:good thread

Marmalaid274 wrote:get a life

these are both accurate responses
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:

Avatar credit to XerxesLeFan and BS4125
Chemist1422

Postby Tailslover13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Says the person with no life who is here commenting on a thread just to post that. Hypocrisy is a good friend, I must admit. :D
Tailslover13
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Marmalaid274 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Tailslover13 wrote:

Says the person with no life who is here commenting on a thread just to post that. Hypocrisy is a good friend, I must admit. :D

post your muscles or shut up
it's me i am the sky
Marmalaid274
Witch
Witch

Postby Crimson97 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Marmalaid274 wrote:
Tailslover13 wrote:

post your muscles or shut up

Spoiler:

8-6-3
Crimson97
Medium
Medium

Postby Marmalaid274 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:37 pm

those are only your anterior muscles and not posterior

and it's missing the abdominal linea and muscles on the face that i forgot about because that exam was a couple months ago

give me your latismus dorsi or give me death
it's me i am the sky
Marmalaid274
Witch
Witch

Return to Town of Salem Discussion