SFM54 | MHA Redux

Games that currently are in the signup stage will be put here. If there are no signups at the moment, check back soon!

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 15/30]

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am

Royee wrote:/Join
Its a little slow so it should start about 3-4 days at least.


Hey, so this game will not be going up until at least the current SFM (SFM53) has concluded.

Sign-ups for this game were posted ahead of time due to the size of the game, so once time comes for this game to run and be filled I'll send confirmations to everyone who did sign up in case it slipped the minds of anyone.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 15/30]

Postby Royee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:45 am

Schultz128 wrote:
Royee wrote:/Join
Its a little slow so it should start about 3-4 days at least.


Hey, so this game will not be going up until at least the current SFM (SFM53) has concluded.

Sign-ups for this game were posted ahead of time due to the size of the game, so once time comes for this game to run and be filled I'll send confirmations to everyone who did sign up in case it slipped the minds of anyone.

I am not expecting it to start soon. I am not home for the next 2-1 days.
User avatar
Royee
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 16/30]

Postby Hiphoplog » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:48 pm

/join
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:49 am

/out
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby greenrabbit7 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 pm

/join

I don't know my ability to join easily, I have shaky wifi at best. If you're fine with that slot me in for 18.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby Parallax7 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:56 am

/Join

Why the hell not.
FM Record

3-0-5-2


Newest YouTube Video

Spoiler:

Discord: Parallax#4977
User avatar
Parallax7
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:01 pm
Location: .-. .. --. .... - / -... . .... .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- (EST)

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:46 am

/Join
How to Become a Confirmed Disatser Bi (The series)

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:/Join

Hewwo
Image


FM: 29-35
Last: SFM64
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 17/30]

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:/Join

Hewwo

Hai
How to Become a Confirmed Disatser Bi (The series)

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 19/30]

Postby ElderSivart » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:03 pm

/in
ElderSivart
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: Alrest

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 20/30]

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:51 pm

/in

Yes I know I'm not allowed to join games
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:39 am

/join
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:Dota: I don't know what pie is, but pet is good so I will pet.
HTG: OWO wHaT dOeS tHiS dO?
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby Schultz128 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:26 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:/join


monkA

Welcome back!
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 22/30]

Postby fwogcarf » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:56 pm

/join

Why not
Image

I am sorry for everything I have done
User avatar
fwogcarf
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm
Location: Zero people care

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:/join

hello there ran-down house
welcome back
Image

   




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:01 am

TheWabbit wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:/join

hello there ran-down house
welcome back

Image
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:Dota: I don't know what pie is, but pet is good so I will pet.
HTG: OWO wHaT dOeS tHiS dO?
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 22/30]

Postby TheWabbit » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:06 am

i recall myself calling your AVI a flattened house or something
Image

   




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 22/30]

Postby Royee » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:58 pm

/out
User avatar
Royee
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby KingoftheRocks » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:56 pm

/in

howdy fellas, I promise no more stupid plays.
KingoftheRocks wrote:also of course my combat trial
would end up f***ing a fire slime and become a half reptile
and being won
by giving a slime couple relationship counseling

*click this spoiler for my sig.

Spoiler: Image


Image
User avatar
KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: generally got sad and desperately needs a hug

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 21/30]

Postby Bottlenose » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:34 am

in

+6?
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 23/30]

Postby hereisme » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm

/join - there's one less person to fill it
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 23/30]

Postby Cavaxious » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:34 pm

/join
Cavaxious
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:59 am

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 24/30]

Postby Aetherflux » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 pm

/join
User avatar
Aetherflux
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 24/30]

Postby xUltiix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm

/join
User avatar
xUltiix
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 am

Re: SFM54 | MHA Redux [Sign-ups: 25/30]

Postby TeAmMyStlc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm

My time has come
User avatar
TeAmMyStlc
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Signups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests