Jailor Nerf (Added to TG)

Old Role Ideas

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby Barfer789 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:27 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:Put it in spoilers, since it's too big.

Spoiler:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Shilster wrote:Jailor is fine.

Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2

yes this is fun

My change is making that it would be impossible for Mayor and Jailor to be in the same game.
Did I mention that?


But then it would be impossible for there to be a Mayor in ranked games, as Jailor is a guaranteed role in ranked, as well as other gamemodes.

I'm fine with the Jailor nerf, but the Mayor buff is too op. Mayor used to be able to send/receive whispers, but it was changed due to balance reasons. We can't break the balance, can we?

Idk about the healing though.

Did you even read the first part.
I suggested removing Jailor and replacing them w TPower.
Obviously that means that ret and mayor would be removed as TS and RT.
Jailor, mayor and ret need to be as strong as these other 2 roles.
Did you see my other post?

Barfer789 wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Barfer in his rolelist jailor isn't absolutely confirmed, basically you could have either: Jailor, Mayor, Ret, and I think vet/psy qualifies as TPow (just my opinion).


BasicFourLife wrote:Currently Jailor and Retributionist are extremely strong roles in Ranked, while Mayor falls behind them a little bit.
I suggest replacing Jailor in Ranked with Town Power which contains the Jailor, the Mayor and the Retributionist.
To implement this change, you would need to balance these roles around each other first.
It is also impossible for the Town Power roles to appear as Random Town or Any.


Rip I didn't see this I'm an idiot

I agree with this ranked change. However, I feel that one TPow (Excluding Mayor/Jailor, whichever one there already is) should be able to roll from an any slot. I agree with everything else though, and that RT should not roll TPow.

Still disagree with the Mayor buffs though, but it should be TPow.


^Re-hashing this so you can see it and possibly reply to it.


Sorry, didn't see your edit.
Why do you disagree with the Mayor buffs?
Jailor, Mayor and Ret should be as strong as the other roles.
Mayor is currently the weakest TPower, so it would need a buff.

Shilster wrote:Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2


If the mayor can whisper/be whispered to, everyone would be forced to instantly claim a role when the whispering begins. This could cause whisper spam/lag for others, plus the sus claims would be lynched/exe'd, ending the game within a matter of 2-3 days.

I'm personally fine with the healing, but that would make the mayor susceptible to being poisoned by the poisoner in coven games and living because of being healed, unless they have the necronomicon.

There's no need to nerf Jailor, it's fine as it is.

Edit: Happy Page 2
Barfer789
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby MafiaMenace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:No mayor is incredibly fucking strong Basic, the amount of times I've had a clutch game with a mayor present is astronomically large.

Okay, tell me.
1) Which role is the weakest Town Power and which is the strongest Town Power?
2) I am saying that mayor and ret need to be removed from TS and changed to TPower which should replace the Jailor.
Do you not think that Jailor is even more clutch? You can just jail and evil and execute them, instead of relying on your votes + jailor can be still healed and whisper. How is that fair?


That's why it's Town Power that people qualify those as, I never said I disagree with you changing jailor to TPow, and mayor ret as well.
It doesn't matter if Mayor is the weakest TPow, don't compare it to the other Town Powers, compare it to the entire town.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:Put it in spoilers, since it's too big.

Spoiler:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Shilster wrote:Jailor is fine.

Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2

yes this is fun

My change is making that it would be impossible for Mayor and Jailor to be in the same game.
Did I mention that?


But then it would be impossible for there to be a Mayor in ranked games, as Jailor is a guaranteed role in ranked, as well as other gamemodes.

I'm fine with the Jailor nerf, but the Mayor buff is too op. Mayor used to be able to send/receive whispers, but it was changed due to balance reasons. We can't break the balance, can we?

Idk about the healing though.

Did you even read the first part.
I suggested removing Jailor and replacing them w TPower.
Obviously that means that ret and mayor would be removed as TS and RT.
Jailor, mayor and ret need to be as strong as these other 2 roles.
Did you see my other post?

Barfer789 wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Barfer in his rolelist jailor isn't absolutely confirmed, basically you could have either: Jailor, Mayor, Ret, and I think vet/psy qualifies as TPow (just my opinion).


BasicFourLife wrote:Currently Jailor and Retributionist are extremely strong roles in Ranked, while Mayor falls behind them a little bit.
I suggest replacing Jailor in Ranked with Town Power which contains the Jailor, the Mayor and the Retributionist.
To implement this change, you would need to balance these roles around each other first.
It is also impossible for the Town Power roles to appear as Random Town or Any.


Rip I didn't see this I'm an idiot

I agree with this ranked change. However, I feel that one TPow (Excluding Mayor/Jailor, whichever one there already is) should be able to roll from an any slot. I agree with everything else though, and that RT should not roll TPow.

Still disagree with the Mayor buffs though, but it should be TPow.


^Re-hashing this so you can see it and possibly reply to it.


Sorry, didn't see your edit.
Why do you disagree with the Mayor buffs?
Jailor, Mayor and Ret should be as strong as the other roles.
Mayor is currently the weakest TPower, so it would need a buff.

Shilster wrote:Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2


If the mayor can whisper/be whispered to, everyone would be forced to instantly claim a role when the whispering begins. This could cause whisper spam/lag for others, plus the sus claims would be lynched/exe'd, ending the game within a matter of 2-3 days.

I'm personally fine with the healing, but that would make the mayor susceptible to being poisoned by the poisoner in coven games and living because of being healed, unless they have the necronomicon.

There's no need to nerf Jailor, it's fine as it is.

Edit: Happy Page 2

Every confirmed role can be whispered roles to, people just don't do it because it's boring.
It's also risky, because BM is a thing.
There have been many people complaining that Mayor needs his whispers back.
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby Shilster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:Put it in spoilers, since it's too big.

Spoiler:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Shilster wrote:Jailor is fine.

Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2

yes this is fun

My change is making that it would be impossible for Mayor and Jailor to be in the same game.
Did I mention that?


But then it would be impossible for there to be a Mayor in ranked games, as Jailor is a guaranteed role in ranked, as well as other gamemodes.

I'm fine with the Jailor nerf, but the Mayor buff is too op. Mayor used to be able to send/receive whispers, but it was changed due to balance reasons. We can't break the balance, can we?

Idk about the healing though.

Did you even read the first part.
I suggested removing Jailor and replacing them w TPower.
Obviously that means that ret and mayor would be removed as TS and RT.
Jailor, mayor and ret need to be as strong as these other 2 roles.
Did you see my other post?

Barfer789 wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Barfer in his rolelist jailor isn't absolutely confirmed, basically you could have either: Jailor, Mayor, Ret, and I think vet/psy qualifies as TPow (just my opinion).


BasicFourLife wrote:Currently Jailor and Retributionist are extremely strong roles in Ranked, while Mayor falls behind them a little bit.
I suggest replacing Jailor in Ranked with Town Power which contains the Jailor, the Mayor and the Retributionist.
To implement this change, you would need to balance these roles around each other first.
It is also impossible for the Town Power roles to appear as Random Town or Any.


Rip I didn't see this I'm an idiot

I agree with this ranked change. However, I feel that one TPow (Excluding Mayor/Jailor, whichever one there already is) should be able to roll from an any slot. I agree with everything else though, and that RT should not roll TPow.

Still disagree with the Mayor buffs though, but it should be TPow.


^Re-hashing this so you can see it and possibly reply to it.


Sorry, didn't see your edit.
Why do you disagree with the Mayor buffs?
Jailor, Mayor and Ret should be as strong as the other roles.
Mayor is currently the weakest TPower, so it would need a buff.

Shilster wrote:Mayor reveals d1
Mayor: Jailor jails me tonight
Jailor jails Mayor
Everyone whispers roles d2


If the mayor can whisper/be whispered to, everyone would be forced to instantly claim a role when the whispering begins. This could cause whisper spam/lag for others, plus the sus claims would be lynched/exe'd, ending the game within a matter of 2-3 days.

I'm personally fine with the healing, but that would make the mayor susceptible to being poisoned by the poisoner in coven games and living because of being healed, unless they have the necronomicon.

There's no need to nerf Jailor, it's fine as it is.

Edit: Happy Page 2

Every confirmed role can be whispered roles to, people just don't do it because it's boring.
It's also risky, because BM is a thing.
There have been many people complaining that Mayor needs his whispers back.


1) No one is technically 100% confirmed unless they are revived/revealed as Mayor
2) People are more likely to whisper to the Mayor
3) No there aren't
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby TrueGuardian32 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Actually I'm one of the people who want Mayor whispers back.
I go as True in Ranked
I'm a Trusted User on the Town of Salem Forums!

Created Roles I made and love:
The Vampire Overhaul
QOL Change
Monk! My Version!
Traitor!
Catalyst!
User avatar
TrueGuardian32
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm
Location: Bed

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Have you never seen the people who have #SaveTheMayor in their signature ok?
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby Barfer789 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:11 am

BasicFourLife wrote:Have you never seen the people who have #SaveTheMayor in their signature ok?


Actually, I haven't.

If everyone claimed their role to mayor in whisper, as you said, blackmailer exists; town would just be giving all their role claims to the mafia. You're kinda starting to contradict yourself here. The only other thing I've seen is where people all claim their roles to a revived town member.

Mafia does not need said power to know who has what role claim. It'd give them way too much power if they had a BM'er. They could kill all the sheriff claims and limit claimspace for an NK very quickly, to the point where it's impossible for them to have that role.

Mayor doesn't need whispers back, but it could use regain the ability to be healed.
Barfer789
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 am

Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:Have you never seen the people who have #SaveTheMayor in their signature ok?


Actually, I haven't.

If everyone claimed their role to mayor in whisper, as you said, blackmailer exists; town would just be giving all their role claims to the mafia. You're kinda starting to contradict yourself here. The only other thing I've seen is where people all claim their roles to a revived town member.

Mafia does not need said power to know who has what role claim. It'd give them way too much power if they had a BM'er. They could kill all the sheriff claims and limit claimspace for an NK very quickly, to the point where it's impossible for them to have that role.

Mayor doesn't need whispers back, but it could use regain the ability to be healed.


So are you saying that if Mayor has whispers, it would be a buff to the Mafia?
Whispering roles to a confirmed townie isn't a good strategy anymore, since anyone can fake a role and Mafia might have blackmailer.
Easily confirmed roles that can confirm themselves in -/+ 1 day: Jailor, Mayor, Retri, Trans, Revived target, Vig, Vet, VH
Roles that can be confirmed by other roles: Escort, Medium

Every confirmed role can be whispered to, if that was the reason Mayor's whispers were removed then he definently needs them back and Jailor and Ret are still much stronger than the Mayor.

Give me a good reason, why Mayor shouldn't be given his whispers back.
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby MafiaMenace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 am

Spoiler:
BasicFourLife wrote:
Barfer789 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:Have you never seen the people who have #SaveTheMayor in their signature ok?


Actually, I haven't.

If everyone claimed their role to mayor in whisper, as you said, blackmailer exists; town would just be giving all their role claims to the mafia. You're kinda starting to contradict yourself here. The only other thing I've seen is where people all claim their roles to a revived town member.

Mafia does not need said power to know who has what role claim. It'd give them way too much power if they had a BM'er. They could kill all the sheriff claims and limit claimspace for an NK very quickly, to the point where it's impossible for them to have that role.

Mayor doesn't need whispers back, but it could use regain the ability to be healed.


So are you saying that if Mayor has whispers, it would be a buff to the Mafia?
Whispering roles to a confirmed townie isn't a good strategy anymore, since anyone can fake a role and Mafia might have blackmailer.
Easily confirmed roles that can confirm themselves in -/+ 1 day: Jailor, Mayor, Retri, Trans, Revived target, Vig, Vet, VH
Roles that can be confirmed by other roles: Escort, Medium

Every confirmed role can be whispered to, if that was the reason Mayor's whispers were removed then he definently needs them back and Jailor and Ret are still much stronger than the Mayor.

Give me a good reason, why Mayor shouldn't be given his whispers back.


Actually,
Giving that buff to mayor will actually buff the mafia, because like barfer said, the blackmailer does exist.
If it's not a good strategy then don't give whispers back to the Mayor, you still haven't given a good reason WHY he should have his whispers back, why do we need one to disagree?
That supposed escort that can easily be confirmed can be consort by the way.
Again, don't compare Mayor to the Town Power roles, compare it to the rest of the town.
And also,
Shilster wrote:People are more likely to whisper to the Mayor

And,
Shilster wrote:No one is technically 100% confirmed unless they are revived/revealed as Mayor
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 am

My argument is making Mayor from TS > TPower which means I should compare him to the Town Power roles.
Why would I compare him with the rest of the town?
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby MafiaMenace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

BECAUSE Town Power are the strongest roles in the game, they are MEANT to be strong, you are comparing Mayor to someone who can REVIVE, and someone who can KILL at night, collect ROLE CLAIMS, and technically roleblock.

Also Jailor is meant to be strong, not weak like you suggest.
Changing mayor to TPow is not your only argument, you are also buffing it and nerfing jailor and buffing mafia a little bit.

Oh and here's a post you made not long ago, which is saying to change jailor to tk.
BasicNoLife wrote:This is just a better Vigilante with less kills hmm, re add this role back to TK like it originally was.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby TrueGuardian32 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 am

MafiaMenace wrote:BECAUSE Town Power are the strongest roles in the game, they are MEANT to be strong, you are comparing Mayor to someone who can REVIVE, and someone who can KILL at night, collect ROLE CLAIMS, and technically roleblock.

Also Jailor is meant to be strong, not weak like you suggest.
Changing mayor to TPow is not your only argument, you are also buffing it and nerfing jailor and buffing mafia a little bit.

Oh and here's a post you made not long ago, which is saying to change jailor to tk.
BasicNoLife wrote:This is just a better Vigilante with less kills hmm, re add this role back to TK like it originally was.

Please check that name.
I go as True in Ranked
I'm a Trusted User on the Town of Salem Forums!

Created Roles I made and love:
The Vampire Overhaul
QOL Change
Monk! My Version!
Traitor!
Catalyst!
User avatar
TrueGuardian32
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm
Location: Bed

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am

MafiaMenace wrote:BECAUSE Town Power are the strongest roles in the game, they are MEANT to be strong, you are comparing Mayor to someone who can REVIVE, and someone who can KILL at night, collect ROLE CLAIMS, and technically roleblock.

Also Jailor is meant to be strong, not weak like you suggest.
Changing mayor to TPow is not your only argument, you are also buffing it and nerfing jailor and buffing mafia a little bit.

Oh and here's a post you made not long ago, which is saying to change jailor to tk.
BasicNoLife wrote:This is just a better Vigilante with less kills hmm, re add this role back to TK like it originally was.

That is a post from an another thread. -_- It has nothing to do with this.
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby MafiaMenace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Yes it does, in that thread you said to change jailor back to TK, it has everything to do with this.
And you said I am breaking the rules, I'm not.

Also guardian I meant to do that.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby FreezingFire127 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm

Jailor is fine as is, & mayor whispering was removed for a reason, why are you suggesting it gets brought back?
Discord: FreezingFire#8719


"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Benjamin Franklin

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou



Spoiler: Image
User avatar
FreezingFire127
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:01 am
Location: Hibernating

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby TrueGuardian32 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:55 pm

FreezingFire127 wrote:Jailor is fine as is, & mayor whispering was removed for a reason, why are you suggesting it gets brought back?

We are suggesting Mayor have whisper and doc heal back, and Jailor be forced to alternate between targets.
I go as True in Ranked
I'm a Trusted User on the Town of Salem Forums!

Created Roles I made and love:
The Vampire Overhaul
QOL Change
Monk! My Version!
Traitor!
Catalyst!
User avatar
TrueGuardian32
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm
Location: Bed

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby TrueGuardian32 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:55 pm

TrueGuardian32 wrote:
FreezingFire127 wrote:Jailor is fine as is, & mayor whispering was removed for a reason, why are you suggesting it gets brought back?

We are suggesting Mayor have whisper and doc heal back, and Jailor be forced to alternate between targets.


Also that there can't be a Mayor and Jailor in same game unless Town Power Role and All Any Role.
I go as True in Ranked
I'm a Trusted User on the Town of Salem Forums!

Created Roles I made and love:
The Vampire Overhaul
QOL Change
Monk! My Version!
Traitor!
Catalyst!
User avatar
TrueGuardian32
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm
Location: Bed

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:21 am

bump
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

bump
I am kindly telling you to fuck off mate.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby MafiaMenace » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:18 pm

This discussion was finished, let it die.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: Town Power with Jailor nerfs and Mayor buffs

Postby Barfer789 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

MafiaMenace wrote:This discussion was finished, let it die.
Barfer789
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Previous

Return to Role Idea Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest