The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:42 am

Chemist1422 wrote:they were being rude to me so it's entirely necessary


hmmm no
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:12 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

ayo ayo wassup

i hate it here
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

no need to be rude to a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEc6wLsjtg
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:44 pm

Nopingout wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

no need to be rude to a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEc6wLsjtg

I'm not a baby dude
I am the one who carries the group projects, in fact. That's why I hate them, because I end up doing like 90% of the work. It sucks a**.
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:54 pm

have you tried getting better team members
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:03 pm

Nopingout wrote:have you tried getting better team members


All of my classmates are like that.
In all of my classes.
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:04 pm

dolphina wrote:
Nopingout wrote:have you tried getting better team members


All of my classmates are like that.
In all of my classes.

maybe you're the problem
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 am

Nopingout wrote:should i come back is ToS forums still a shithole

stay away, it's still shit
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:28 am

Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Nopingout wrote:have you tried getting better team members


All of my classmates are like that.
In all of my classes.

maybe you're the problem


Are you kidding me
I do 90% of the work how am I the problem
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:25 am

common denominator
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:57 am

desc what are you doing
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Veeena » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Moderator Message: Please do not go off topic on this thread. If you got a problem with someone, take it to DMs or take it to a Moderator.
OSRS Account: Veeena
Lewd Queen (HCIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa



Spoiler: Image

Some fucking trans meme scrub.

Image
Image
User avatar
Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4108
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:03 am
Location: University. (UTC-5:00)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Helicooler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:27 pm

got a perm bye
//
leaving forums early lol
Ask around if you want my discord
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 am

dolphina wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

no need to be rude to a kid

my body may be under 18 but my mind has already been corrupted...
also who else hates group projects and/or social interaction

its not a phase mom !! :evil:
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Connect 4 record -
Spoiler: game 1 vs polypies (i win)
game 2 vs polypies (lynched him before he could win, so i win)
game 3 vs wabbit (wabbit accepted and forfeited, i win)
game 4 vs dota (dota disqualified for cheating, i win)
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 am

rip to the entire vldr now the forums will be even emptier
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Connect 4 record -
Spoiler: game 1 vs polypies (i win)
game 2 vs polypies (lynched him before he could win, so i win)
game 3 vs wabbit (wabbit accepted and forfeited, i win)
game 4 vs dota (dota disqualified for cheating, i win)
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 am

TheDebil wrote:
dolphina wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

no need to be rude to a kid

my body may be under 18 but my mind has already been corrupted...
also who else hates group projects and/or social interaction

its not a phase mom !! :evil:

jfc this sounds too edgy
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:22 am

TheDebil wrote:rip to the entire vldr now the forums will be even emptier

rip vldr
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hellosither » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Nopingout wrote:should i come back is ToS forums still a shithole

no ToS forums is maybe the best thing to exist i have many great friends on here who all love me and make me sandwiches
User avatar
Hellosither
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hellosither » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:32 pm

dolphina wrote:I'm not a baby dude
I am the one who carries the group projects, in fact. That's why I hate them, because I end up doing like 90% of the work. It sucks a**.

why do you do this
User avatar
Hellosither
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hellosither » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:36 pm

btw im back to torture myself after being inactive for a bit since i was busy, and i also deleted my main account for pretty much no reason (im flake)

i bet u all missed me so much! : )
User avatar
Hellosither
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Join us...

In hell!
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hellosither » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:51 pm

dolphina wrote:Join us...

In hell!

ok
User avatar
Hellosither
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Flake » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Hellosither wrote:btw im back to torture myself after being inactive for a bit since i was busy, and i also deleted my main account for pretty much no reason (im flake)

i bet u all missed me so much! : )

hi flake
User avatar
Flake
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:47 am

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby SparkingJayYT » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:29 pm

top 10 anime battles bout to start

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hellosither » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:31 pm

Flake wrote:
Hellosither wrote:btw im back to torture myself after being inactive for a bit since i was busy, and i also deleted my main account for pretty much no reason (im flake)

i bet u all missed me so much! : )

hi flake

hi flake
User avatar
Hellosither
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests