Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:52 pm

booty < THICC Thighs
Image
Now your looking and your seeing
Your every choice is fine
No doubting it, you're free now
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Flake » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:09 pm

my i m have the thicc

booty epic and thi ghs
Flake
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Thicc booty > booty, thicc thighs
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby FMLSheWas13 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:29 pm

feet
Spoiler:
TrueGent wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:im gonna make an alt called fmlshewas13 and get salty when ppl say im an alt

do it you wont
User avatar
FMLSheWas13
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:54 pm

FMLSheWas13 wrote:feet

you're a podophile
Spoiler: Metrion (1069 in RU Bracket)06/11/2019
@Ice Ready for 900 more koroks?
avi
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Google » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:25 pm

FMLSheWas13 wrote:feet

Why not both

times change, wounds heal
but hurt remains, scabs peal
when I'm finally gone, finally free
I'll be the girl I've wanted to be
User avatar
Google
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: dance time (+-0)

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:12 am

Thicc feet?
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Flake » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Thicc feet?

disgusting
Flake
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:04 pm

leyva :v
User avatar
ryanyb
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Thicc feet?

disgusting

Indeed
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby orangeandblack5 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:37 am

When and why was this revived
Image
SwampRabbit wrote:So basically, your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

No offense but that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

Spoiler: Help support my Investigator Results List Overhaul and Town of Salem 1.5 suggestions!
Image a a a a a
ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:09 am

You may lay the blame upon the individual known as Levya.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby orangeandblack5 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Ah

That explains a lot
Image
SwampRabbit wrote:So basically, your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

No offense but that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

Spoiler: Help support my Investigator Results List Overhaul and Town of Salem 1.5 suggestions!
Image a a a a a
ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby destawaits » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:46 pm

destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenny#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: University [UTC-8]

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby leeten » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:29 pm

destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
User avatar
leeten
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 pm

leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:41 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby destawaits » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:44 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenny#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: University [UTC-8]

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby leyva45 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:03 pm

destawaits wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Image
User avatar
leyva45
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: INTERNAL SCREAMING

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 pm

leyva45 wrote:
destawaits wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:26 am

And I appear to break the combo.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Google » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leyva45 wrote:
destawaits wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

times change, wounds heal
but hurt remains, scabs peal
when I'm finally gone, finally free
I'll be the girl I've wanted to be
User avatar
Google
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: dance time (+-0)

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:29 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:And I appear to break the combo.
Image


FM: 36-39
Last: SFM67

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 856
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:02 am

Proud of you chem-chem.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:47 am

Google wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leyva45 wrote:
destawaits wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
leeten wrote:
destawaits wrote:
destawaits wrote:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests