> there's only 3 members of the coven
> gets jailed n1
> froze to death

fuck

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby cico34 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:52 pm

I just got out of a Coven VIP game, which really muddled my brain.

I roll Medusa.
D1. I claim Crus on VIP.
N1. CL controls Trapper, who can't visit yet, so no stones.
D2. Poisoner gets pushed up, and claims Trapper. The trapper is still alive, but doesn't CC, easy inno.
I was in Psychic will, so one guy is susp of me, but I remind him I claimed D1.
N2. CL controls Sheriff claim into me, because we can't have that around. I gaze, and get 4 stones.
Potion Master kills random, gets the Tracker.

D3. The game ends after the five kills roll over, the VIP had visited me of their own accord.
cico34
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby swagmm23 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:25 am

This vampire game was, basically lucky.

I was vampire and my name was Jonathan Corwin (1)
Senor Hilter (10) was also vampire along with BlackBeard (14).

Night 1, we could convert our target for some reason.

Day 2, Senor Hilter got lynched for becoming suspicious.

Night 2, we still failed to convert our target and BlackBeard was shot by a vig.

Day 3, Lvl thermite who was amne remembered vampire.
By this point i thought my first targets were healed or something because weren't becoming new members and they didn't show up as immune.
I think the transporter was causing this.

Night 3, transporter transported our target with a mafia member and we killed him.

Day 4, nothing really important happened for us.

Night 4, we managed to convert Dragon Loli (8) who turns out was the transporter and was our target night 3, but he transported himself with Riley, making us kill them instead.

Day 5, TheBiggerGay (7) (who was a pretty suspicious amne last day because we put him to trial but voted him inno) remembered vampire.
And i thought that he will be lynched this day, but instead he survived for a while.

We voted random (15) up, but he revealed himself as mayor.

We then voted theBigGay (11) at around day 6 who turns out was Witch.

Night 6, we had 4 members and for some reason, we were able to convert someone.Which made me think that either vampires no longer have a limit on how many members they can have or the limit was increased to 5.
Anyway, we went after the mayor.

Day 7, TheBiggerGay was killed by the last mafia member but we got the mayor eitherway so it didn't matter.

We thought Jackie chan (9) was the last mafia and we lynched him.
We were right, but it was pretty obvious because kermit suislide (2), claimed survivor.

Then the Surv claim said they were arso and that they doused everyone, but he was actually survivor and he was just kidding us.

We would have probably lost if it wasn't for those 2 amnesiacs siding with the vampires.
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:39 am

Been playing more ToS lately and had a few good games. But these are some bad-good ones that I remember and thought would be interesting to share. In both of them I played pretty badly but the effects turned out surprisingly good for me and my team.

Game 1 I was maf and it was the last game of ToS I was going to play before I went to sleep or something. I was tired and just wanting to get it done and over with, especially as something about town/maf didn't seem right to me. Like, I think I suspected some noob/gamethrowers so it wasn't looking like it had the players to make it a good game anyway. There was someone quite clearly vet baiting in a semi active chat during day 1, and since I was tired I was like "right, I'm not gonna bother with this, let's just kill vet n1 and if I die good." Unfortunately I was godfather though, so if it was vet I wouldn't die first. We killed on account that if vet didn't alert n1 (which they sometimes don't because they think maf is never going to get them) then we've removed a potentially dangerous role early on. Vet alerted and killed maf. The next night I'm like "lets go for vet again in case they dont alert" and lo and behold, I died. I should add that the maf seemed pretty pro in that game, and one of my teammates (rm I forgot what) was pretty shrewd and on top of things from n1. After I died I went afk, and I checked the game later to find the other maf hadn't quit and were still going at it, and they weren't suspicious at all. I check back a while later and find maf made it to one of the later days, and we ended up losing just by 1 or 2 people short of the majority. I was pleasantly surprised by maf, we lasted so long for such dumb moves on my behalf, and I kind of regret not putting more effort in towards the beginning. I reckon we could have won even with just one more player.

Game 2: I was vig and going through the same thing. (I swear it was jsut those 2 games actually. Which is surprisingly lucky that the times I haven't been taking it seroiusly it didn't end in a disaster) and I wanted to do something else. So I thought "why not random shoot". Half the peopl already claimed roles as jailor/inves/sheriff etc, in town. And there was 1 lynch. Out of all the roles that didn't talk at all, and all the ones out of those that didn't vote for the evilrole (an evil role was lynched that day) it was ike...80% chance htey were evil. Normally I would never shoot n2 but that day I did and I hit immune on one of the silent roles that voted funny. I posted it in the chat next day, thinking I was going to get called for being exe, but for some reason people believed and we got the sk lynched. I don't remember what happened after that, but I think it was a smooth game whith ended up with town winning. So yeah. Both very lucky and serendipitous in a way haha. :)
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby swagmm23 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Now this story is more brief than the others because I don't have time to explain it all.

I am Pansher.
I get Serial Killer.

Blackmailer leaves.
I get roleblocked night 1 by the Consort as i tried to kill Summer who was surv.
Turns out there's two other SK's who killed the other two mafia members.
I am suspicious because of Consort, but i manage to get away with it.
There's a sheriff that reveals my role, but in an executioner way, so no one really believed him
Witch finds me and sides with me.
Turns out there's vamps and there were only two townies.The sheriff and the medium.
We lynch one of the SK's thinking he was the last vamp.
Then we kill Summer who got converted.

Weird game indeed.
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby swagmm23 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Another Brief story, but this one is in Coven.

My name was Pyrocynical.
I was Hex Master.
Your Mom was Necromancer.
Soulreaper was Potion Master.

Psycho revealed himself as mayor day 1.
PM killed someone night 1.
Then PM got lynched day 2 for not claiming.
Necromancer got the Necronomicon night 3.
We killed the mayor with the GF's zombie.
Eventually we lynched the last mafia.
Then we were about to kill Hamilton because he was the only remaining person i didn't hex, but he left.
And then i killed the rest of the town.
Hamilton was spy and was basically the reason why town lost because he could have saved town.

This was definitely a lucky game.
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby WitchHaven » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:13 pm

This was probably the most stupid I've seen anyone be in masters elo. I was consort.

On day 2, vet kills 4 townies, GF gets exe'd by jailor, bodyguard killed werewolf, and jester we hung yesterday kills jailor. 10 people are dead, so it's 2 v 3 with mafia majority. However, our GF didn't claim in jail and that's why they were exe'd. Therefore, our mafioso-turned-godfather decides he doesn't wanna let our GF get elo and doesn't vote up town or kill at night. Everyone including town accuses him of gamethrowing, which he pretty much admits to. So, since we have to kill someone and he is refusing to do that at night, town helps us hang him.

He later says in the dead that we were the real throwers because he was going to kill eventually, but the other person and I who were mafia say that is stupid because it just drags the game on. The forger and I end up winning the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Forum Mafia Stats
0 wins 1 losses 1 WIP
Spoiler: SFM56 - Neighbor - Loss Image Image
If these hatchlings don't grow in 6 days, they will die! Click to help them <3 Spoiler: Image
I'm a girl btw
WitchHaven
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby swagmm23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:31 pm

This game was another game that i shouldn't have won.

My name was Ksi (12) and i was Amnesiac.

Night 1, the Hypnotist hypnotized me into thinking that i was Controlled by CL.

Day 2, we lynched Survivor (6) who firstly claimed surv and then claimed BG which got him lynched. Definitely an idiot.

Speaking of idiocy, i made the pretty idiotic decision of remembering vampire night 2. Dboi (1) was the vampire who died night 1, BTW.

Day 3, it turns out there's a WW. Mafia and SK was bad enough, but WW made my chances of winning lower and made me more of an idiot for remembering vampire.I mean, how am i supposed to win against 3 roles who can kill me?

Night 3, i was transported and roleblocked and i think the transporter probably saved me from death there.

Day 4, we lynched Riven (11) who was GF.

Night 4, i somehow wasn't targeted but i hit Imnotapokemon (4) who turns out was SK and visited WW's target, getting him killed.

Day 5, it was me (with a temporal LO claim BTW), Trans, Unrevealed mayor and WW.
It was rolecall and everyone except bboi (13) claimed a role.
And then, smelly potato (10) revealed as mayor and voted bboi up.We lynched him and he was WW.

Night 5, i converted Dean Winchester (15) who was the transporter.He transported me and the mayor.

Day 6, we were both practically screwed because the revealed mayor could just lynch one of us this day and the other the next day, but apparently, the mayor decided to not vote for us.So instead we voted him up and lynched him.

This game was supposed to end with me being lynched by the mayor and then Dean lynched next day, but the Mayor this day was more of an idiot than i was when i made the choice of remembering vampire.Even Survivor wasn't this stupid.

And just like that, though very blind luck we won.
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 pm

I'm trying to ramp up my post count so I'll share some game stories here. Though they're not particularly spectacular.

Game 1: I was maf or gf I can't remember and we had a really good jester who helped win the game for us. Jester doesn't always help maf, but when jester is suspicious just enough to gain town's attention but isn't obvious, and when maf knows it's jester - that's really the sweet spot where it works. And when jester corroborates with maf's claims and maf knows even if they lynch jester, jester is unlikely to haunt the targetted maf, that's really the sweet spot.

So anyway. I was maf and we had jester on a strong TI claim all game, throwing of players left and right and corroborating by us. We ended up winning with a clean game (all 4 maf left alive). In the last few days, there was vig, jester and 4 maf. We wanted to vote the jester because jester had literally helped us all game, however, one member had to leave and the other just wouldn't vote, so we could only get 2 of the 4 votes and couldn't help.

The gf (okay now I remember, I was maf in this game) said not to kill vig in case our afk member came back to help jester. And we did that, but since vig shot wrong, they ended up killing themselves and we couldn't help jester win. A bit of sad end there.

Game 2: In this game I was jester. I managed to not get killed by either maf or town for the first few nights, I wasn't investigated or under suspiscion whatsoever. Then someone askedme my role and Iclaimed sheriff. Real inves jumped in and maf+I kept saying the real inves was fake, esp for trying to lynch a conf sheriff. I think it helped cause he claimed after me. So we ended up lycnhing him. Then the next day I was lynched because there were too many TI claims, one being a confirmed sheriff. Maf helped me with the lynch quite a bit. When I died I haunted the conf sheriff claim.

At the end of that game, it turned out that the gf of this game was the same gf as the last game. So it's like...wow, working together again xD

The few games I played after that ended in a loss for me. I can't remember them too clearly but I just remember it was a very confusing game with witch/jester claim, maf claims etc etc. So there you go, those were some game stories and hopefully ramped up my post count too lol :P
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Google » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 am

>be me
>playing CAA
>hey, xlranet is here
>he took xlranet before me
>takes also xlranet instead
>rolls vet
>does a really obvious vet play, doesnt alert
>sets my will as this

Xlranet:So lets play good this game
Also Xlranet:What if we vet bait but dont alert
Xlranet:
Also Xlranet:
Xlranet:
Genius

>I died that night to mafia
Call Me Pine.
Need Anything? PM Me.
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 pm

I'll try to see if I can remember this.

I was jailor and there was either a jester or exe in the game. When that person was lynched they were a jester but they may have been exe at the start. Anyways, I happen to jail them n1, and they claim LO. Since it's a strong TI claim (sheriff is the dodgy one) I didn't lynch. N1 I was also attacked and healed by a doc. The next day in chat I say I was attacked and healed by doc, and then reveal I'm jailor since I've already caught the evil's attention I may as well get TP in case the evils decide to attack again. At d3, there is a player accused of being sus and they claim doc. So I whisper to LO to ask who visited me n2. LO (who was jester) gave me a fake will with only 1 other person that visited. (This person later turned out to be maf, but they didn't visit that night). So me thinking that the LO was a LO and that whoever visited me was TP. I naturally think this doc claim is typing. I ask for the doc to post will to me in case LO was exe. But the doc kept syaing "im the doc that healed u n1" "well duhhh, im on you" "no point keeping will, im on jailor always". And would not post will. It was shit doc play. Anyways, night comes and I jail the doc and ask for will. I kept thinking if the doc gave me a will that said they visited, and fast too, it would show they are actually doc and have been keeping an up to date wil and I would have probs suspected the LO of being an exe. Anyways, in jail the doc STILL didn't post a will. Insulting me and saying "well duhh, i was on you the whole time". So I exe'd and he was revealed as doc the next day and I lost my executions.

At that point I was in a bad spot because TP was dead, I didn't know if there was a LO and I was powerless against evils. I suspected the LO was an exe turned jester, or just a jester from the beginning, and I know if I got town to lynch the LO someone would die of haunting. And I couldn't exe the LO either cause I lost my executions. So the LO stayed in the game.

Then I jailed someone who told me they were witch in jail. I couldn't exe, and the witch said that one player was a maf. At this point evils/nk were winning and witch didn't seem pro maf, so I thought maybe witch was helping. So I told town to lynch the suspected maf from witch, but it turned out to be vet. I jailed the witch again the next night because at this point I had no idea of the roles/who was what (I think maf made strong TI claims this game) and I thought the least I could do was make sure witch doesn't stop a prominent town role from doing their job at night. Gf and maf were both in the game too, so if I jailed one it wouldn't stop the other. The witch then said that they never actually controlled the maf but that the LO told her that that player was maf. I reckon the jester had been trolling the witch.

Anyways, a few days later and I was killed and town lost. That's an example of how a strong jester can really fuck things up for town I guess.
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 pm

In another game of ranked there were 3 vigs. Keep in mind that's 1 TK and 2 RTs. Vig dies the 1st night, town is trying to lynch maf. And I was vig in that game and someone else also claimed vig. I remember thinking that 1 RT vig was already too much, but another? So on that night I shot the vig, and that vig shot me. And we both died the next day and in the graveyard it was like...3 vigs and everyone in the game kept saying "3 vigs...what".

In another one there was this player that always liked to troll. Anyways, I jailed the person n1 because I know mafia always liked to visit that person and I thought if LO was on them they could see maf. The person claimed exe in jail. So the next night I exed this person, thinking that no matter what exe wasn't good for town. But then it was revealed this person was sheriff and I lost my executions day 3 of the game. I later lost that game.

In another game I think I was maf, and someone claimed bg n1 and said "whos jailor, I want to bg". Maf didn't kill them because we thought it was vet. Some time later a vig shot the bg claim and it did turn out to be vet lol.

In one game there was a doc that pretended to be bg all the way up til the end. I was maf that game and we thought that person was doc. And there was mayor too. There was only 1 maf left and that night we killed the mayor only to get killed by bg. That was actually the best bg play I've ever seen.
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:38 pm

In another game I was RT bg. And the bg died n1 due to mafia (not protecting). The jailor also revealed. I was on the jailor the entire game, but I didn't post will nor claim bg because I thought that since the bg died and I didn't want to claim tp right away afterwards, it would definitely be sus now. If I was voted up I'll try to be honest and stay alive for as long as possible but given the fact that the chances of surviving are slim if I have to claim, I wanted to keep quiet. The jailor was never attacked. Later on in the game ret revived bg, and people were asking for claims. I claimed bg as well but no one believed, though town didn't lynch me that day. That night I told the res bg to be on jailor and I would be on them.

That night maf attacked res bg and I died protecting them. I was really surprised by that because bg is gf claim. Since the maf knows I'm not gf and TI claims were all filled out by that time, they should know I was actually bg. But they still attacked. I can't remember who won that game but I think it was very close.
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:36 pm

In another game I was vig and kind of sleepy so I didn't want to play. I don't know why but for some reason whenever I'm tired and not interested in playing properly I'm always vig for some reason?? Anyways, the witch was lynched d1 and pretty much everyone voted guilty, except for 3 abstainers. One of them who claimed inves after being accused of sus and was quiet all day. I was sus of them because usually non-voters are maf trying to keep witch alive. And since witch often claimed inves, I thought real inves would be jumping to lynch the witch claim to prove they aren't witch. So I shot that person, who turned out to actually be inves. Then I was sort of mad because I was like it was obvious witch claim and EVERYONE in the town voted guilty. Like, you wouldn't have stuck out if you voted guilty. In fact, you stick out more if you didn't. So I was like...if there's a witch claim and everyone votes guilty and you're inves, you should definitely vote guilty otherwise it makes you appear sus.

Once I died I told them they should have voted. This player then said they were writing their will. They died like, n2 or something so they didnt have all that much in their will except for 2-3 lines saying to not trust x player who was claiming ret becaues ret claim was sus. Someone claimed ret n1 but besides being suspicious there was no further proof they weren't. So I said theres no point typing those lines about the ret and if they hadn't done that they would have had time to vote guilty. That player firmly disagreed and we never ended up agreeing (wait for it, the real twist is at the end).

Anyways, there was another vig in the game and I don't know if it was me or not, but that vig also shot early (the next night after). Maybe they were influenced by me. And it turned out to be a town too. So that vig committed suicide. Alive town was more focussing on the game at that point (I think there were some strong players so they had some stuff to go off on) but dead town was saying how great vig was. One person even said why wouldn't they have the luck to roll maf in this game.

Obviously I think it's bad play. When I"m playing seriously I never shoot that early and on that little evidence. But bc I was dead anyway and I felt like trolling I started saying how the vigs actually helped town because we eliminated 4 town and confirmed 4 town players. And how town should be thanking us because we helped remove town from the claim space and I was full on trolling but surprisingly the other vig agreed with me. And then the disgruntled inves was like "oh sure, this logic just keeps getting better and better"

now...wait for it...

here's the catch...town actually won that game.

0.0 It wasn't even a close game. Town won fairly early. After both vigs died, town lynched a lot of evils very quickly (no wrong lynch during day, and I think jailor got a couple too) and maf/nk was easily picked of, and town won early with jailor still alive and a few prominent roles alive.

I was really really surprised by that. And I don't know whether it's a stroke of luck or whether vigs removing 4 confirmed town early actually did help or not o-o
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Am I the only one posting as of late? Ah well...

in this game I was maf and we were going okay. It got down to just me, a lookout, a spy and two other towns? (Can't remember their roles). At that point there was a bit of suspicion between the spy and myself as who was maf, so even if it was 3v1 the next day, there may have been a chance for me to win by getting spy lynched. I visited a town that night (and so did spy - the spy bugged them) and the lookout said that the dead player was visited by me. And I was like "rip haha, gg" and then the lookout was like "and [insert spy name']" bc the lookout was posting their will in dribs and drabs. And then town was like "you said ripp" "gg" "so obvious" "wasnt really much of a fight" and I was like "lool yeah".

Btw, I was feeling sick that day cause cold+fever and I had been on ToS for a bit, with an elo of 1414. Since I'm superstitious and don't like the number 4 I just wanted to play 1 more game to get rid of it. So I wanted to (hoepfully) win or just change my elo.

Anyways, after that happened I thought I was gonig to be lynched that day so I went on another tab as I waited for my death. Then I came back to find that the lookout had gone afk just about the moment voting came about, like, actually afk, so town didn't have enough votes. And it was the next day. (I didn't kill anyone that night cause I was afk.) And when I came back town was like..."thats not fair" "pls kill the lookout so we can lynch you, we should have won." And I said that I often played with gamethrowers as well, and that I would have had this happen to me as town as well. So it's all even in the end, and sorry but we gotta do what we gotta do.

I killed one town, the next day nothing happened much. Then I killed the lokoout so it was just spy and I. And spy said it was unfair. And at this point I almost wanted to let myself be lynched and give it to town because it really wasn't fair, but since neither of us could lynch each other, if I didn't kill, the game would end in a draw pretty muhc. And then my elo would be unchanged. I actually regret winning that game - I should have just lost it and let town win to be fair. There's gamethrowers all the time and I suppose it does "even out" but I could have been fairer for that game.

But anyways, I won that game and said in the chat that I was just tired and sick that day, so if it makes them feel any better I'm not having a great time as maf. Then the spy was like "hope this win made your day better" and I'm was like...not really it didn't. All that happened was that I stayed up later than I thought I would, felt sicker, and wanted the game to end faster. I should have given it to town lol. I didn't want to draw, but losing would have changed my elo, which was what my lame superstitous ass wanted. #regrets
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Pixies » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:46 am

XxCottonCandyxX wrote:Am I the only one posting as of late? Ah well...

I dont have interesting enough games to post about yet lol.

One thing I do noticed...with certain names I get jailed/attacked night 1 xD
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Eh, Mimikyu, Ima B Afk, Dafuq
Fave roles - Executioner/Jester, Jailor, Amnesiac, Consig/Invest, Bodyguard
Least fave roles - WW, Sheriff, Mayor, Doc, Framer.
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Google » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:47 am

Pixies wrote:
XxCottonCandyxX wrote:Am I the only one posting as of late? Ah well...

I dont have interesting enough games to post about yet lol.

One thing I do noticed...with certain names I get jailed/attacked night 1 xD

good example is the Xlranet Theory
Call Me Pine.
Need Anything? PM Me.
Google

Postby wozearly » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:23 pm

As a wonderful example of Sod's Law in action, the game that finally tipped me up into Master Tier was weird as all hell and involved me making a colossal balls-up.

I'd rolled Medium. In the absence of a Jailor claim, I called for TP/LO.

On N1, someone died to a Veteran and were cleaned (but not killed) by the Mafia and immediately quit.

On D2, I jokingly said "That's got to be the unluckiest Witch in Salem." During VFR, a whole series of TI claims tumbled out. When investigating the TI follow-ups during VFR, another player was clearly caught on the hop and made a cack-handed, and late, claim to be Lookout after being outed as Lookout/Forger/Witch. On being lynched, they flipped Witch - it turned out that they were the unluckiest Witch in Salem.

So going into N2, we had both Neutrals dead. Not a bad start, all things being equal. The Mafia followed-up by cleaning two of the open TI claims. Neither had any particularly critical information, and with all of the Town knowing their claims I wasn't in a great position to prove myself. The Jailor was giving us headaches by not openly claiming, and the Maf were struggling to find the TP, so they weren't wasting their efforts on me either. All I could do, like any reasonable Medium, was do my utmost to lead the Town and out the remaining evils. I managed a successful push on the Mafioso and, following up on that, *finally* managed to draw people's attention to the Janitor's sudden silence when asked to share an updated will.

The Jailor didn't take any notice, but it turns out a Vigilante who was also desperate to prove himself did. The Jailor clocked the Godfather the following night and executed him.

Although it had been a slightly rocky run, according to the notes in my will, we came into the endgame with;

Me, the Medium
A confirmed Veteran,
A confirmed Vigilante
A confirmed Jailor
A confirmed Escort
A Doctor claim

RT1 was Spy, RT2 was Invest, RT3 was Vigilante.

I knew who the Veteran and Jailor were from the dead, and the Vigilante as the only other to not claim openly, so I opened what I expected to be the final day by whispering all three to confirm myself as Medium and that I knew their roles even though they hadn't openly revealed them. I'd been acting as a Town leader up to that point, and so they were all quite happy to go with me as I pushed the Doctor onto the stand.

The Doctor wasn't impressed. He pointed out he'd cc'd the Godfather and that there were no other TP claims, living or dead. I glanced back at the graveyard and realised that...hang on...they're absolutely right. I've managed to screw this up somehow - they genuinely are an uncontested TP claim. I rapidly backtracked and told the Town to vote them down.

I knew I'd duffed up somewhere, but WHERE? I was skimming back across my notes as the Vigilante started to ask why we'd voted the Doctor up in the first place. Under pressure and slightly panicking, I managed to compound my blunder, and asked "Hold up - are we absolutely sure the Vet is confirmed?" That did it. The Doctor finally asked me to claim, and "Medium" got me inevitably voted up onto the stand.

By the time I was there, I'd realised my mistake. I'd overlooked the fact that I was the flipping TS, and with the appearance of the Vigi I should have realised our uncontested "Escort" was actually a Consort - but I hadn't counterclaimed him at the time, since I was quite happy for the Mafia to think I might be the Jailor if it kept the Jailor alive. I couldn't have framed myself more perfectly if I'd tried.

I pointed out that I'd pushed on the Witch, Mafioso and Janitor. I admitted that my claim was unprovable and that I'd brainfarted when I skipped the Escort and accused the Doctor. And that yes, absolutely, I understood why they were going to lynch me - but once I was dead, it'd prove that the Escort was fake, and the Jailor should deal with him. After they hanged me, a couple of living Town were, understandably, pretty scathing about the "savant" Medium. But a few peeps in dead chat who I'd spent several nights with hammering out the rolelist, cross-checking suspicions and seeking ways to prove I was legit were kind enough to weigh in and point out I'd been leading the Town pretty effectively while the Jailor did his ninja impression.

Getting promoted to Master in a game where I'd mislynched myself wasn't something I'd have ever expected to happen, but at least it made for a memorable game. :lol:
wozearly
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Anyar » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:55 am

me: wow i finally got jailor!! im so excited

d1

me: tp/lo

d2

bg died last night

n2

jail someone, he claims Sheriff

d3

me + 3 other people die to WW
vig shot Invest
mafia killed unrevealed Mayor

WW is hanged

town actually got pummeled
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout

Postby DemonicKraken » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:47 pm

Shuichi Saihara the Sheriff.

I hit mafia N1, and a different mafia was killed by bodyguard. The mafia I hit claimed lookout, showed their will, and was disproven by someone else...but not lynched that day unfortunately.
And then it was N2. I was attacked...but saved by a SECOND bodyguard. (funny little note: one bodyguard was "Deku," the other was "AllMight," and the mafia i found was "Bakugo")
Bakugo left, last mafia just revealed since they were kinda doomed, arso was discovered with a fake med claim caught by the REVIVED deku, and we won.

Might I also add we had Mayor, Retri, and two bodyguards. Don't forget that part.
DemonicKraken
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Kasaya » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:09 am

Okay, guys... I just had a game where town had 4 tps and an alive lo and NONE of them were on the jailor n2. XD Ofc, jailor died by sk.

So, just to prove it to never give up how bad it looks for you, here's the full game: town had 4 tps, 2 los, a mayor and vet. Maf had disg and bm'r.
I was gf, we killed jester n1 while sk killed a lo. I got random voted up and claimed sheriff. Apparently, almost every evil claimed ti, so I got guiltied.
n2 - jailor jails sk and dies. None of the tps, nor the lo was on him. Maf attacks doc who selfheals. Disg and bm'r stays on the alive lo.
d3 - Sk is in jailors will, so he claims trans, while second gf claims med. Real ts doesn't cc, and somehow they both gets innoed. Town hangs a bg instead, saying "there's a doc, no room for bg", even tho lo confirmed the bg on n1.
n3 - maf attacks the same doc, sk kills our bm'r.
d4 - town splits votes between gf-med and sk-trans, mayor reveals and town hangs the sk.
n4 - mayor dies
d5 - the lo is no longer bm'd, he spams he saw the med claim killing the doc and mayor, while the disg and second gf spams their wills. Disg tries to get himself hanged, but town start to vote on the gf-med, except the vet, who voted on the last tp. Maf quickly votes on that too. Both real lo and fake lo has confirmed last tp, and vet still guilties along with the mafia. (tho last tp said he was "confirmed by spy", but spy was bm'r... but still, two lookout's will confirmed he was on jailor n1)
Maf kills the lo, then hangs the vet. After that bad start, and those weak claims... gf-med almost got hanged twice, and disg-lo wasn't in real lo's will. Mafia still won it. Town had 4 tps, two los, and a mayor. Mafia still won. One of my best mafia games.
Kasaya
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Aurevius » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:12 pm

One time in an Any All game, the witch forced our disguiser onto the revealed mayor (back when disguising took the victim's name and skin). When the last wills were being read, it was very obvious that the real mayor was killed but that didn't stop the disguiser from trying to pretend to be mayor until he was lynched

Another time, I witched an SK to himself and a BG was protecting the SK, so the SK tried to attack himself but was killed by the BG who was protecting him. I thought that was hilarious

One time as mayor, I would whisper random people how they were doing and everyone thought I was jester for whatever reason. Everyone in the town died except for me and 1 mafioso. Revealing myself as mayor never felt so good.
I only play Any All
Aurevius
Witch
Witch

Postby Pixies » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm

I need to quit using the name "Vanilla"

I keep getting jailed/attacked night one as NK or a Mafia role xD
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Eh, Mimikyu, Ima B Afk, Dafuq
Fave roles - Executioner/Jester, Jailor, Amnesiac, Consig/Invest, Bodyguard
Least fave roles - WW, Sheriff, Mayor, Doc, Framer.
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Kasaya » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:31 am

Lmao, I had a game as SK where mafia was expecting me to kill the tps, then proceed to claim tp and wonders why I killed them. XD
The converstation in the dead chat in a nutshell:
Maf1 - you killed me
me - yeah
Maf1 - you should've kill the tp
me - you claimed tp
Maf2 - you're helping town, you killed two maf
me - on n2 I didn't know who was maf, on n3 I killed a tp claim
Maf1 - you lost this for maf
Maf2 - stop denying you helped town

Basically, they wanted me to kill the tp, but I should've known which tp is fake from just a simple claim? None of them gave will, just claimed tp, but sure. XD
Kasaya
Survivor
Survivor

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:49 am

Had this one infuriating game. Town weren't doing so well and it was roughly 50-50. There were 4 TP claims. And I was a doc. Spy said that maf had visited me and this other TP claim one day and there's a player that's highly suspicious as well as a probably confirmed vig.

I say tell the town im doc and that since I was visied by maf, I can't be maf claiming to be doc. So I'm most likely doc, and to lynch the sus player. But town didn't listen. There were 4 mafs left and 1 ww, and instead some people pushed the ww. This was d3 btw, so it's not very late. The ww is dead and I tell vig to shoot the suspicious player. At the same time, another player shouts at vig to shoot another player. I wanted to say that since I'm doc and visited by maf, it means i'm most likely NOT MAF so you should lisetn to me because I'm more likely to be legit than the otherp layer. Well the otherp layer spammed the chat and guess said it loud enough because vig shot the other player, who turned out to be mayor. A day later vig commited suicide, we lost majority, and by then it wsa 3 maf, 3 town and I NE which was jester. I kept saying for NE to side with town and that we would lynch them, bc I think at this level its harder to win as town and I think jester should always side with town if they can, just as town should always side with NK if they cna. But jester didnt listen and didn't do anything for several more days, in the end, we lost majority so it was like, 3 vs 2 and town lost. And I was so angry that town didn't vote up the maf, and that vig shot the wrong person.
XxCottonCandyxX
Civilian
Civilian

PreviousNext

Return to Town of Salem Discussion