Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:39 am

TheWabbit wrote:wow thats detailed yet missed a crucial information
what mafia

just gonna guess you're mafioso or what

Whoops lol, edited. I'm framer
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Image


Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 am
Location: Unova [UTC - 5]

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby nexusmadao » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:46 am

Two crusaders claimed to be on VIP d1, none of them protected VIP, we lost but it was very funny. :mrgreen:
http://prntscr.com/mchtqk
nexusmadao
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:14 am

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:47 pm

5 sherrifs in ranked...
https://imgur.com/a/7Q7JebX
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby itaicool » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:21 pm

Omg. I was an exe in all any coven. My target was killed N1 and I became jester. Everyone somehow knew I was jester and just decided to ignore me. for the whole time there was a jerk pirate who attacked me every 2 nights. 6 people left and mafia tell me that if I vote with them they will let me win. Well the game ended without me winning but more importantly atleast that pirate didn't win.
Image
itaicool
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:15 am

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby RetsamElddir » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 am

This is one of my favorite wins as one of my most hated roles ...The forger.It was a Ranked game and I am Masters Elo. D2 there were two med claims due to confirm each other, I tell the god father to kill one medium and I forged the most beautiful medium will asking for no curse and all stating that dead med was the only med. I die to sk that same night and was sure Town would be smart as I was clearly a forger. But instead my plan went off without a hitch. Town hung the other real medium. That medium was threatening to report the first med that I forged until they told them they were forged. It caused so much chaos mafia went on to win and the dead forger was called MVP by not just mafia but even the town members. I haven't been as lucky as forger since but can still cause doubt if I can find the right people to forge.
RetsamElddir
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 pm

The 3 VHs got killed by crusaders and vamps won
ecs dee
User avatar
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am
Location: If you care about mine, hello sociopath buddy

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Tipsu94 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:45 pm

I just had this game in all any. We had vh turned vig, no claimer, med claim and me (vet) left. I told to vig shoot that person who hadnt given role. They tried to shoot and that person was immune. After that they claimed surv. I asked to lynch the surv claim cause it`s an easy claim and they were acting hell of the sus, so I thought they were gf. But at this point vig and that surv claim start to say that there’s no med and force to lynch that med claim. There`s no evidence that they couldnt be med: no resurrected people who could tell that there was no med, no invest will which gave different info about their role or med in graveyard who could seance someone and tell that there`s no other med. Absolutely NO info against that med claim. But that vh seems to be absolutely sure that there is no med although they just shot people who was immune and gave a late surv claim after they were attacked. Next night mafia kills vig and we vote up that surv claim. Turns out that they actually were surv and that med claim was mafia. Mafia wins and after that people start to call me an idiot cause as vig said when they still were alive ”there is no med”. The thing is that there was absolutely zero evidence against that med claim and that surv claim was so sus but still people knew that there was no med. And I was an idiot when I rather believed that med claim than late surv claim after that surv was attacked by vig...
Tipsu94
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Anyar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:57 pm

SK in low elo Ranked. I kill Consort day 1, but I also help Exe lynch his target d2, so it's a mixed bag.

Then I accidentally kill the Mafioso. The Exe has been lynched, the other maf died earlier, and now the GF just gives up.

It's me vs 5 townies. Since all TIs are dead, I claim BG. Amazingly, when I kill the Jailor, neither the Doc nor the other BG are protecting him.

Of course, that means nothing when we lynch the BG (despite both him and the Doc being in the Jailor's will). At this point town is just barely awake enough to realize I'm the SK and I get killed by the real BG when attacking. I'm sorry if you wanted a "happy" SK win ending.
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby swagmm23 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 am

This was a weird game with a weird comeback.

I was Medium and my name was Homer.
I got converted night 1 by Ayano (who was the only vampire and he got killed by the mafia)
Then Lynch 10 (11) wanted to lynch me (because i was 10) and i claimed medium.I wasn't voted up because 8 and 12 were suspicious.
AdashinoBenio (9) was voted up and they revealed as mayor, and everyone except for britney spears (14) voted innocent.
ghost was Jailor and he jailed and executed Kris, who was forger.
Then the next day we lynched brenda who was arsonist.
I managed to convert sauce (6), but Lynch 10 (who it turns out he was the remaining mafia) killed me.
Then mayor started to gamethrow and got brenda (12) lynched despite them being a confirmed bodyguard.
sauce converted archimage (2).
britney was an obvious jester, but the gamethrowing mayor and someone else got them lynched.
I thought at least one of the vampires would have died this night and we've have lost, but instead the jester killed Lynch 10 and he killed Null (3) who was the second bodyguard and who was supposed to be converted by the vampires.
Then ghost got resurrected by swezo (1) and because i accidentally sold 2 out, he got lynched.
By this time, we all in the dead chat thought sauce wouldn't even have a chance to convert the mayor because ghost would have protected him by jailing him.
But instead we managed to convert him because ghost either jailed swezo or didn't jail anyone, which made him an idiot.
Because of ghost not jailing the mayor or sauce, we managed to eventually convert him.
Then the vampires lynched sauce so they could convert swezo, even though there was not point into doing that.sauce also made this request, which was stupid, but not as stupid as ghost not stopping him while he was trying to convert the mayor.
Anyway, we converted swezo and we won.
This comeback wouldn't have happened if the jailor was jailing either the mayor of sauce.
If the mayor wasn't gamethrowing and the jailor wasn't stupid, we would have lost 100%.

I and a few others reported the mayor for gamethrowing.

Also , one more thing that isn't important:
Someone in the dead chat said that the mayor was bitten for some reason, even though he wasn't.
I wouldn't have converted the mayor night 3 for obvious reasons.
Image
User avatar
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 am
Location: 0.23 Miles away from a Job Fair

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Helicooler » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:35 pm

I just got lynched D2 as confirmed trans for telling a surv they shouldnt go afk in a muiltiplayer game. Town said I was harassing them and said they were going to report. I didnt even swear and they were all telling me I should go die and stuff.



What a great community we are all in.
Call Me Duck.
Need Anything? PM Me.

COME JOIN HELL!
User avatar
Helicooler
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: This Forum, Duh! *Laugh Track*

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby PrincessHonoka » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:18 am

As confirmed vigilante controlled by witch n1, was lynched d2. The person who pushed the lynch was a spy. No one ccd me. This was a master rank game.
PrincessHonoka
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 am

PrincessHonoka wrote:As confirmed vigilante controlled by witch n1, was lynched d2. The person who pushed the lynch was a spy. No one ccd me. This was a master rank game.

After that many games, surely nobody had enough brain cells to properly think anymore.

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Anyar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
PrincessHonoka wrote:As confirmed vigilante controlled by witch n1, was lynched d2. The person who pushed the lynch was a spy. No one ccd me. This was a master rank game.

After that many games, surely nobody had enough brain cells to properly think anymore.

They used up all their brainpower on killing 4 townies as vet and never revealing even when there's only them and mafia left unconfirmed.

It's specific because it's true.
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Knuffeldraak » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:39 am

So... appearantly this is "gamethrowing"?

This game just now;
Night 1, I find a vig/vet/mafioso as investigator. (Later it turned out they were, in fact, vigilante.) I post my results day 1, and we get 2 CC's. He didn't get lynched.

The next day, (day 3), the following happened;
A TRANSPORTER died, he died by a VETERAN. He did not post in his will who he transported N2.
A WITCH died, he died by a VETERAN. This means the Witch did not go for the vig.
A VIGILANTE died, he was shot by a VIGILANTE.
During the day, another player gets pushed up. He reveals himself as the MAYOR.

Now is where it gets interesting.
People then randomly vote up another player. He claims RETRIBUTIONIST. People, me included, said that there was no room for his claim. Our logic; the Town Support was a transporter that died. We had TWO vigilantes in the killfeed, of which NONE was shown to be controlled or transported, meaning it was very possible that a second vig shot the first claim. Since we had 2 CC's on this other vig claim, we had no reason to disbelieve there couldn't be 3TK. The transporter shed no light who they transed, we had no idea they were transporting the vigilante with the veteran.

This means that our RT1 was a Mayor. Our RT 2 was a Vigilante. And as far all alive town knew, the RT3 was also vigilante, the one that presumably shot the other vig claim. This means that the Retributionist claim had no room, and thus was hung. Only then it was revealed that this vig shot himself in some way or form that the players still alive had no former knowledge of.

Dead chat went wild (because only the dead chat knew Trans transed the vigilante with the veteran.) And appearantly, me saying "There is no room for a Ret" is considered gamethrowing, even though the reason he was pushed on the stand was a VFR random.
25+ Wins:
Bodyguard Doctor Lookout
Survivor
Knuffeldraak
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 pm
Location: Exiecutionner's office.

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Anyar » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Knuffeldraak wrote:-snip-

Transporters that don't post their wills are the worst. I swear they're basically Neutral Chaos at this point, messing up everything town could ever hope for.
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby XxCottonCandyxX » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 am

I had a pretty good game as jester the other day.

I was in ranked and originally an executioner. My target died n1 so I became a jester. Tbh I was looking at the target name, writing a fake will as sheriff (was planning to reveal several days later, especially as town seemed rowdy and easy to suspect that day) and trying to keep up with the town's convo, see who was what and who was leading the town in d1, so I wasn't paying particular attention to anyone, but I think there was one player who the others suspected of being a ww or something in day 2. And there was another player who everyone suspected of being maf.

Since there's 4 maf and 1 ww, I then spoke up and said its important to get the ww because the ww can kill lots more people than maf could and has immunity, even though it was an odd night afterwards. I actually got a few votes on the ww before someone said "obvious maf pushing ww lynch". Also, at this point several other members were suspected of being exe/jester so I was cleared. In the end, no one voted and on the next day someone was like "I think it's Ridge" (my username then) and then EVERYONE voted for me, quick as a button. For being maf. Once I was up, I gave the I'm sheriff excuse, and started saying how it was unfair that I should die, and that town was being stupid etc. I got lynched and had a lot of guilty votes to choose from, and it was actually an enjoyable game because town somehow believed me, even though I thought I was obvious.
--
Another game I played was kind of terrible. The NK was done and it was 4 town and 2 maf. The 4 maf being jailer, mayor, vig and bodyguard. I was bodyguard.

Now, the jailer had been confirmed early on in the game so I had been on the jailer the entire game. I was getting kind of sketchy because maf knew there was a tp on the jailer and hence they hadn't attacked jailer yet, but I knew it was only a matter of time before they found the tp (me) and killed me before getting to jailer. In that time there were really only one or two players that were very strongly accused and all the talk in the dead chat and so on was about them. Anyways, I thought it may turn out to be a close game, but town could have pulled through.

Except what actually happened was.
During the night the vig in this game had a vendetta against the jailer due to something that happened in a previous game. The vig had been saying negative things about the jailer the entire game, and calling the jailer a bunch of names for their play in a previous game. Which mostly went ignored, but then during that night, the vig shot the jailer as "revenge".

In doing so, since I was BGing the jailer, I ended up killing the vig. And then mafia got the mayor or something.

When everyone awoke the next morning, we saw 3 pretty much confirmed town dead at this point, the 2 maf remaining and I think the jailer or something was lynched that day. And everyone in the dead chat was SHOOK and like "what happened" "its a slaughter" "what on earth happened". And then I got accused in the dead for ruining the game by killing an innocent vig, and I had to explain that that mechanism was triggered by the fact that vig visited.

There have unfortunately, been more stories like the latter than the former. I guess that's a sign I should try and get to a higher elo...(pretty much stuck in elo hell now....ehheheheheh, no shame, its just the truth ><)
XxCottonCandyxX
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Helicooler » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm

I had my best game. I could explain it all through with pics but this sums it up.

Image
Call Me Duck.
Need Anything? PM Me.

COME JOIN HELL!
User avatar
Helicooler
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: This Forum, Duh! *Laugh Track*

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Eliptocon » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:44 am

I have played this game for several years, on and off, but I have never seen stupidity. I have never seen a game that has so much bad luck for everyone where it stops being a game. Until today, when the stars aligned to create the worst game that has ever occurred in history

Part 1: the actual fun part

I started as arso. It isn't terrible, but this is incredibly important because i can't normally attack. Cue day 1. spy asks for tp, so i gladly visit him. I get witched. I tell everyone this. THEN THE WITCH LITERALLY REVEALS. the witch doesn't even get the right info and actually meant to click on spy, which is why he was adamant that spy was arso. We lynch him, because i was pretty sure that he was jest or man or something. he was witch. 1 maf had already left before the game started, and another maf left soon after that. This is when the stupidity begins. That night, I ignite whoever i doused, and jailor executes the person he jailed THEY WERE BOTH MAF. so at this point, we had 1 town dead, 4 maf, and 1 witch dead. This seems stupid, but it gets worse. MUCH WORSE

Part 2: WHY

3 days in, we had no leads, and essentially all tps were useless since arso has unconventional methods of killing. essentially the only useful players we had were 2 trans, and plus the jailor did little to help with that. So at this point everyone is just screaming accusations at each other, especially me and bg, who were having a screaming match over who was real, despite the fact that bg was useless. i decide to visit the spy. jailed, for some reason. He was confirmed. The day gets worse. Much worse. the next step was to get out someone i forget, and i then I decide to get out one of the trans. jailed again. I was not having good luck, then the bg I was having a screaming match with gets lynched. This should be game over for me.

Part 3: YOU ARE WRONG

At this point I decided that this match needs i name. I chose the white game because every time I imagined this match I just thought of a group of people arguing over who should go out into the blizzard to die so the rest of the group can have food. There was no rhyme or reason to anything. I loved it. At this point, one of the trans' was coming under huge fire, with people claiming that he was lying and that there was already another trans (i was transed nearly every night and I decided to say I was never transed.) he doesn't get lynched. I decide to pay the spy another visit. Sure they weren't jailed. they weren't. But luckily for me, mr trans man decides to trans me with spy, because he had a sneaking suspicion of me. At this point literally everyone forgot that I claimed bg and trusted me completely. He gets a tie vote and nobody dies that night.

Part 4: It all comes crashing down

I decide that i should douse him, since most people think he's inno and he trusts me. well guess who didn't trust him. jailor. he is jailed, and executed this time. Literally every lead has been exhausted or too insane to be true. I was finally lynched, after 4 days in hell.

Part 5: Never forget it.

I probably messed a lot of things up, because this game had nothing particularly memorable to hold onto. And by that i mean that there were no insanely risky plays that payed off, no stupid evils, (witch doesn't count, it was before the mafs died) no lucky guesses. It was like a normal game with new rules, and that's what made it so interesting. I will never forget the white game.
Eliptocon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby AgentRome » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 pm

i had a game TODAY where there were 5 bots spamming the chat
AgentRome
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby jucktropy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:27 am

The Most Genius Town:
Ranked

So I Rolled As Mafioso And I Got Jailed N1,GF Had A beef between another master player and they thought yeah lets kill him So he tries to kill him,meanwhile in jail i Claim Veteran,D1:The person who had Beef With GF Was Jailor died and With DN,Town Quickly identify GF And Tries to lynch him when One of our RM Whisper to gf tried(Town called him sus D2) and other RM innoed with 4 other people, but gf got lynched The Town Quickly Notify That the mafioso was Jailed Because The DN Was From GF Cause of beef and thought i'm sus, i went for lynching my RM's Since i'm GF vig can't kill me so i tried but still not work sadly vig kill other Rm Trans Made WW Target Me both die,Town Find WW By fake sheriff cc, cause of one little mistake on will, done done town WON.

Thats How you roll maf poof die D2 & D3 But if GF Didn't have beef we could be more stealth
This is Me Teeeeeeeee

Spoiler: Ranked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMaster

Spoiler: stertlitza
Image
User avatar
jucktropy
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Pixies » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:25 am

Was in a game about an hour ago, rolled GF. (had a framer/consort as well)

Night 1 - nothing happens (we kill someone)
N2 - someone goes "WITCHED INTO IMMUNE", so natually we all believe they are vig and we prep them to be lynched (apparently its a new meta where vig's are lynched when someone says they are witched?)...then REVEALS AS MAYOR. so we inno them.

Later on the now dead mayor keeps going on how three people were gamethrowing (two vigs and a doc; one vig never updated his will <who shot the GF>, the other shot someone who didnt claim and the doc who wasnt on a jailor?)

Weird game >...>
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Eh, Mimikyu, Ima B Afk, Dafuq
Fave roles - Executioner/Jester, Jailor, Amnesiac, Consig/Invest, Bodyguard
Least fave roles - WW, Sheriff, Mayor, Doc, Framer.
User avatar
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby swagmm23 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:42 am

I had a lucky All Any victory as the mafia.


I was Johnny Kurt (3), the Mafioso and my only other member was Spaghetti (6) the Blackmailer.

My claim was invest.

Spaghetti became suspicious in around day 2 or 3 and he got up to trial and was lynched.I had no choice but to vote him guilty.
The town was suspected anyone that voted innocent.

I claimed invest in around day 4 and said that there's an arso and the town genuinely believed that i was invest.
Then we lynched Arsenal (8) who was jester.I thought jester was goint to haunt me, but instead he killed my target that night.

5 people remaining, there was me (3), RepentlessDaniel (2), Diamond (7), Giles Corey (9) and Manchester City (10).

Diamond revealed as Mayor and we put Giles Corey to trial.
After i lynched him, it turns out he WAS arso. So i was right that there's an arso.

I killed the mayor the next night.

3 people remaining, Depentless said that mafia has majority while Manchester by this time knew i was mafia.
But i actually managed to convince Depentless to lynch Manchester. (Probably because of the sheriff claim being suspicious)

Then i killed Depentless, who was Doctor.

Basically, it seemed like i was screwed after my BMer was lynched, but because of a lucky invest claim and the town suspecting the wrong people and Daniel lynching Manchester because he thought he was the last mafia, i clutched it for the mafia. Or for myself because Spaghetti left after he died.

And i forgot to mention, this game had a Jailor and his name was Good Dog (15), but he left in night 3 for some reason.
Town would have won if he didn't leave and he jailed and executed me.
Image
User avatar
swagmm23
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 am
Location: 0.23 Miles away from a Job Fair

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Playing Dracula's Palace as vamp
d1: Vampire Hunter claims immediately.
n1: We attack the witch
n2: The transporter messes with us and we bite the witch again, killing her.
n3: We kill a lookout. One vampire leaves.
n4: We attack someone in jail. The lookout is revived.
d5: One of the vamps gets hanged because there's no room for their TS claim.
n5: The youngest vampire is jailed. Another vamp gets staked. The vigilante shoots the retributionist.
n6: I attack the revived guy who is healed by a doctor that believed my BG fakeclaim and was not on the jailor, somehow.
d7: The youngest vampire gets lynched.
n7: I bite the confirmed doctor. I get staked by the Vampire Hunter.
d8: A second doctor who hadn't said anything during the whole game is more believed than the bitten doctor, who had healed the revived guy.

We lose, even when town did not lynch 3-4 days, vigi shot the confirmed ret without being witched, and the VH claimed on d1.
ecs dee
User avatar
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am
Location: If you care about mine, hello sociopath buddy

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Kasaya » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:46 am

I'm sure everyone knows the feeling when you see a specific player in the lobby and you start praying to not be on the same team as them, cause that would mean an autoloss for you. Plenty of dumb people out there, I'm not gonna say any names, but here's a short story:

I named myself Jester, and ironically got the jester role. Perfect! There's a spy claim on D1, so I instantly claim rb'd on D2. There are two other rb'd claims, and no consort according to spy, so even better! Spy lead the town on hanging me, saying I'm lying, which was obviusly true. And since there are no third escort to confirm me, I got hanged. Easy jester win.
Now, about the spy, he always use the same name, so easy to identify, and I know how bad they are at this game and how toxic, I thought I'll help the town out and kill the spy. Boi. His first words after he died were: thanks jester! I wanted to die anyway, town is stupid. He tried to convince me town can't win without him. Then the spy started to lecture me in the dead chat, that he knew I was lying and instead of letting vigi shoot/jailor exe me, he did a "good job" on hanging me.
Rest of the game, he was yelling and spamming the dead chat, that 5 and 7 are evils, even tho he was the one, who confirmed 5 as escort. And of course, when town hanged the last evil, he was spamming: WHAAAT?! WTF! HOW?!!!
He didn't suspect the actual GF one bit.

Gotta love egoistic/dumb players. Their reactions and excuses are always priceless. :)



Also, different game, but I love jailors with a sense of humour:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/60c2309381989209238b00f57697a021/tumblr_pnsou5Wccn1wvjrizo1_1280.jpg
User avatar
Kasaya
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby itaicool » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 am

That moment when a jester make up a test results on you pretending to be fake investigator but actually get it right and convinces town to lynch you. I was werewolf and on D2 a jester come up and said my exact invest results I got lynched and then town confirmed him.
Image
itaicool
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Town of Salem Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests