Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:59 am

right when i was banned, i figured out the true identity of a certain forum member.
I will reveal more on this thread tonight.
If i get banned before then, I will stop at nothing at getting this out, the gmods can no longer hide it.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Why Google is Retarded (Google doesn't Want You to Know)

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:40 am

Spoiler:
[spoiler][spoiler][center][spoiler]
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[center] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/spoiler][/right] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: yes[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[center] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/spoiler][/right] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: yes [/right][/spoiler][/right][right]
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

ok lemon boy

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:58 am

User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby jucktropy » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:13 am

Just saying don't ban me again mods
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:40 am

what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself
Thomas Papillon
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:14 am

dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby TheDebil » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:37 am

who gives a shit lmao
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Connect 4 record -
Spoiler: game 1 vs polypies (i win)
game 2 vs polypies (lynched him before he could win, so i win)
game 3 vs wabbit (wabbit accepted and forfeited, i win)
game 4 vs dota (dota disqualified for cheating, i win)
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:44 am

Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming

scheming what?
the lad just talks in the million thread and that's it
Thomas Papillon
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:22 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming

scheming what?
the lad just talks in the million thread and that's it

scheming
dude its gonna be a really dumb joke thats it
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:52 pm

if you say so then it's chill
Thomas Papillon
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dolphina » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming

scheming what?
the lad just talks in the million thread and that's it

scheming
dude its gonna be a really dumb joke thats it


tell us who Syliana is isn't that the point of this thread lmao
b4 they ban u again
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:20 pm

dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming

scheming what?
the lad just talks in the million thread and that's it

scheming
dude its gonna be a really dumb joke thats it


tell us who Syliana is isn't that the point of this thread lmao
b4 they ban u again

dude i said i would give until im on mobile because thats where all the evidence is
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dolphina » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 pm

Descender wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Descender wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what good will it bring to reveal an alt?
what it only does is makes it worse for the person behind the alt since they'll be outed
and if it's not an alt, this all creates useless hype around yourself

because they are scheming

scheming what?
the lad just talks in the million thread and that's it

scheming
dude its gonna be a really dumb joke thats it


tell us who Syliana is isn't that the point of this thread lmao
b4 they ban u again

dude i said i would give until im on mobile because thats where all the evidence is

the evidence
Yes that

aaaaaaaanyway...
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:19 am

its truly mindblowing
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby leeten » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:13 pm

did you figure out the deleter alt :)
User avatar
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Naru2008 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:00 pm

I’m just waiting for this guess to be wrong because this thread is absolute bullocks. :lol:
I am a Moderator for the forum, and an Administrator for the game and Trial System, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.

Please email the Developers via the email below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com


Frequently Asked Questions | Give Feedback | Report a Bug | Appeal your Ban

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

User avatar
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15380
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 pm

leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Syliana wrote:Why is this even a thing?

because i know
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby leeten » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:11 am

Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon

give me a flow invite possy
User avatar
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:12 am

leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon

give me a flow invite possy

why do you just assume im in flow
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby leeten » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:16 am

Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon

give me a flow invite possy

why do you just assume im in flow

because that's the only reason people post this type of ambiguous shit in lounge <3
User avatar
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am

leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon

give me a flow invite possy

why do you just assume im in flow

because that's the only reason people post this type of ambiguous shit in lounge <3

based
Spoiler:
[spoiler][spoiler][center][spoiler]
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[center] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/spoiler][/right] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: yes[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[center] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[spoiler][right]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/spoiler][/right] Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: yes [/right][/spoiler][/right][right]
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Top

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:40 am

leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:
Descender wrote:
leeten wrote:did you figure out the deleter alt :)

youll find out soon

give me a flow invite possy

why do you just assume im in flow

because that's the only reason people post this type of ambiguous shit in lounge <3

have you met 90% of the community
i got invited to the flow server to play a game of mafia and i was bored so im there now
they dont like me that much
usually
at all
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:42 pm

I feel depresso

any tips to not feel depresso?
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Why I was Banned (GMods don't Want You to Know)

Postby Descender » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:52 pm

dolphina wrote:I feel depresso

any tips to not feel depresso?

no
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Next

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests