Mutiny 9: The Storm

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:So who gets the honors of killing us all

Did I get a turn yet?
I don't think I got a turn.

BRVR has the perfect role for killing us all.

Nooooooo
By the way imma gonna ask for all your iron
Like
All of it.
Please and thank you

Its for... Science
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 am

So, HTE has replied to my PM so I'm going to assume she's read it. Therefore Mutiny begins.

Day 1
The Covenant leaves the docks and raises sail to begin heading towards it's destination. The crew are scattered across the ship, doing their duties. The various passengers are engaged in a number of leisure activities. You, the players, start in the crew quarters. Good luck not getting everyone killed on this voyage.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 6:58 am

/head to the cargo hold
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:04 am

BRVR wrote:/head to the cargo hold


You enter the cargo hold, a long 'corridor' formed by boxes secured against the wall greets you. The oil lamps set into the walls give a dim light, showing the various markings on those boxes. Mostly shipping, but some are clearly personal possessions or ship supplies.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby Fenraiser » Sun May 24, 2020 8:53 am

/Move to the galley. Who is there?

"Where is everyone?", the masked wolf performer asks himself as he heads to the galley...."I'm frankly bored. This voyage is so uneventful...." Under the mask he smirks as he starts to pounce around wildy, arms flailing and body spinning like a storm.
murat1996 wrote:I hate Fen for making this role
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 9:28 am

/search for notebook and paper
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 am

/head to the cargo hold and search for interesting chemicals

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 am

Fenraiser wrote:/Move to the galley. Who is there?

"Where is everyone?", the masked wolf performer asks himself as he heads to the galley...."I'm frankly bored. This voyage is so uneventful...." Under the mask he smirks as he starts to pounce around wildy, arms flailing and body spinning like a storm.


A counter off to the side allows the daylight from the deck to shine in. The tools, pots and pans are away in cabinets and racks. The solid oak counters are clean and well oiled. The room is empty.

BRVR wrote:/search for notebook and paper


The cargo crates are nailed shut.

Multiuniverse wrote:/head to the cargo hold and search for interesting chemicals


You enter the cargo hold, a long 'corridor' formed by boxes secured against the wall greets you. The oil lamps set into the walls give a dim light, showing the various markings on those boxes. Mostly shipping, but some are clearly personal possessions or ship supplies. BRVR stands there, attempting to open one of the crates.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 11:04 am

/head to NPC crew quarters
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:30 am

BRVR wrote:/head to NPC crew quarters


You head past Multi and up the stairs. The door to the crew quarters is shut, but opens easily. A pair of beds take up much of the space. Four hammocks are slung from the ceiling, two of which are occupied by sleeping men.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 11:40 am

/snort a line of heroin then go over to stores

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 am

/investigate who they are and search the room.
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sun May 24, 2020 1:00 pm

I was waiting for you to reply to my PM before I confirmed
canadian joker says a lot aboot society
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sun May 24, 2020 1:12 pm

The foreign mercenary checks that his gun and his knife are both on his hip and sighs once more. It’s time to begin patrol. This wasn’t something he had to do, but it’s always best to be thoroughly aware of your surroundings, even at sea. He took a deep breath and stepped out into the corridor, going up the stairs onto the main deck. The salty ocean air was almost refreshing. Almost. He took in his surroundings for a moment, before deciding it’d probably be best to check in with the captain and offer his services if need be.

/go to captains quarters (knock on door first)
Back 4 Moots.
Rhodes#7133
User avatar
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm
Location: UTC-5

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:/snort a line of heroin then go over to stores


Uh... ok. You snort the heroin. The you head up the stairs to the stores. The door is open, and a man is going through a chest, full of neatly stacked metals, plants and texts. He is clearly looking for something.

BRVR wrote:/investigate who they are and search the room.


The room has a pair of wardrobes, full of various sailor's clothes, as well as a number of locked chests.

HereThereEverywhere wrote:I was waiting for you to reply to my PM before I confirmed


Ah. My apologies. I've seen your PM, I have no objections to the contents.

TakumiHijirihara wrote:The foreign mercenary checks that his gun and his knife are both on his hip and sighs once more. It’s time to begin patrol. This wasn’t something he had to do, but it’s always best to be thoroughly aware of your surroundings, even at sea. He took a deep breath and stepped out into the corridor, going up the stairs onto the main deck. The salty ocean air was almost refreshing. Almost. He took in his surroundings for a moment, before deciding it’d probably be best to check in with the captain and offer his services if need be.

/go to captains quarters (knock on door first)


Outside it is a beautiful day. The sea is mostly calm, and the sun beats down from above. There is a good wind behind the sail. There are two men up in the rigging, doing something with the lines. Another is scrubbing the deck clean. A women sits by an easel on the forecastle, painting. The last person on deck is standing by the wheel, on the aftcastle.

You know on the hard wood door to the Captain's cabin. A man speaks from within, "Enter!"
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm

I feel like my abilities aren't the most fitting for my character in that case
canadian joker says a lot aboot society
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:53 pm

A older man wearing rough clothes walks onto the main deck. He glares around the main deck and then goes up to the aftcastle.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:55 pm

(post to confirm activity, just still not sure what to do aorn)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sun May 24, 2020 3:58 pm

The mercenary glances back at the man, but assumes he won’t pose too much of a problem. He enters the captain’s cabin.

“Evening, sir. I apologize for the intrusion. I wanted to introduce myself to the captain. I’m a mercenary, and if need be, I’m more than willing to help with just about anything.”
Back 4 Moots.
Rhodes#7133
User avatar
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm
Location: UTC-5

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:11 pm

TakumiHijirihara wrote:The mercenary glances back at the man, but assumes he won’t pose too much of a problem. He enters the captain’s cabin.

“Evening, sir. I apologize for the intrusion. I wanted to introduce myself to the captain. I’m a mercenary, and if need be, I’m more than willing to help with just about anything.”


You enter the Captain's Cabin. The well appointed cabin has a door off to one side, likely for a sleeping area. The rest of the room is dominated by a large desk, with a sea chart on it. Two men stand by the desk. The first is an older gentlemen, wearing a uniform with military precision. A long, dark blue coat reaches to his knees. A sheath hangs at his side, but is empty. A beautifully crafted sword has been carefully placed by the door where you entered. The other man is a handsome youth. He has dark hair and bright green eyes. A slim rapier is at his waist, made of a strange green substance. He's wearing high quality clothing, in bright summer colours (reds, yellows and oranges).

The older man speaks "I'm the Captain of this vessel, Anthony Weston. My thanks for the offer. If there's nothing else...?"
Last edited by deathofrats0808 on Sun May 24, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sun May 24, 2020 5:07 pm

His eyes lingered on the rapier for a bit. He’d have to ask about it later. “Ah, right. Have a good day, sirs. Thank you.” And he ducked out of the room. With that matter taken care of, he felt free to do a bit of snooping. He looked around for the angry looking man.

/look for angry old man
Back 4 Moots.
Rhodes#7133
User avatar
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm
Location: UTC-5

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 5:38 pm

/look for the Mercenary (Takumi)
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 6:04 pm

BRVR wrote:/look for the Mercenary (Takumi)

/and follow them like a lost puppy
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:20 pm

TakumiHijirihara wrote:His eyes lingered on the rapier for a bit. He’d have to ask about it later. “Ah, right. Have a good day, sirs. Thank you.” And he ducked out of the room. With that matter taken care of, he felt free to do a bit of snooping. He looked around for the angry looking man.

/look for angry old man


He's not that old. Think like, late forties. He's standing on the aftcastle, talking to the man on the wheel.

BRVR wrote:/look for the Mercenary (Takumi)


Where are you looking?
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Mutiny 9: The Storm

Postby BRVR » Sun May 24, 2020 7:49 pm

deathofrats0808 wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:His eyes lingered on the rapier for a bit. He’d have to ask about it later. “Ah, right. Have a good day, sirs. Thank you.” And he ducked out of the room. With that matter taken care of, he felt free to do a bit of snooping. He looked around for the angry looking man.

/look for angry old man


He's not that old. Think like, late forties. He's standing on the aftcastle, talking to the man on the wheel.

BRVR wrote:/look for the Mercenary (Takumi)


Where are you looking?

Main deck
User avatar
BRVR
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests