let out your anger here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: let out your anger here

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:01 am

A sad display by an equally sad person. Uwu
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.

Join this fun thing if you want.
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Ndkfi2jrikdn28dnrbslz93bdl0a2jd 0zn28fnrciiKwnz8anHIjHINuIBs6zcaoa9wndn
How to Become a Confirmed Disatser Bi (The series)

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist

Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Postby Meteorite21 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:15 am

ok
sig·na·ture
/ˈsiɡnəCHər,ˈsiɡnəˌCHo͝or/

- a person's name written in a distinctive way as a form of identification in authorizing a check or document or concluding a letter.
Meteorite21
Jester
Jester

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:16 am

they say a picture is worth a thousand words
but a simple "fuck you" equally shows my anger in general, if not better

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:30 am

TheWabbit wrote:they say a picture is worth a thousand words

I don't know. I feel like sending them a picture of me fucking their boy/girl friend would definitely say fuck you a lot better.

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:35 am

i guess the only thing i can release my anger on is my slow wifi

but that's it
I make music! Check me out!

Games I play rn: Hearthstone, Just Shapes and Beats, Hotline Miami, Geometry Dash
Webcomics I've read: Twokinds, Slightly Damned

My Forum Mafia record
My winrates with other players

7-9-1

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th out of 16
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st out of 18
Survivor: CvC - 10th out of 24
Big Brother: Lightning - 3rd out 7
dota2reporter
Werewolf
Werewolf

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Google » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:36 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:h.

Oh fuck steven universe shit
Ew
No
Get it away from me

No.

yes
guess i'll be here for a while longer.
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:20 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:

I don't know. I feel like sending them a picture of me fucking their boy/girl friend would definitely say fuck you a lot better.

how do you fuck someone's boy/girl friend when you're like 1000 miles apart
the spite game has to be strong

TheWabbit

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:55 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:

My bisexual superpower is bending the rules of time and space to be salty and/or extra.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby BasicFourLife » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:38 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:

My bisexual superpower is bending the rules of time and space to be salty and/or extra.

Haha ur gay and lesbian
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Google » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:50 am

TheWabbit wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:

Easy
Send a remote controlled dildo
guess i'll be here for a while longer.
Google

Postby Flake » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:57 am

BasicFourLife wrote: Spoiler: YOURE ALL HOMOPHOPBIC ASS LICKING GAYS WHO SUCK DICK, DICK AND DICK

I HOPE YOU ALL DIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIEDIEIDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIEIDIEDIEIEIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIIEEIDIEIDIEIDI DIEIDIEIDIEIIDIIEIDIDIDIEDIDIEDIDIEDIDDIEIDDIEIDIDIIDEIDIIDIDEIDIIEDEIDIEIDIEIIDIEDIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIIEIDIDIE

i suddenly want this thread to not exist
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby watchme1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:51 am

I fucking hate physics courses at uni, almost ever cause is electromagnetism but I wanna learn kinematics reeeeeeeee
FM Record - 7 Wins 11 Losses 3 Broken/draw
Spoiler: 4C - Investigator (broke)
4E - Consort (loss)
5D - Amnesiac->Doctor (win)
5F - Citizen (loss)
5G - Jester (win)
GFMR - Citizen (win)
CFM1 - Duck (draw)
CFM4 - Turncloak->Priest->Sage (win)
7R - Bodyguard (loss)
XVIII - Escort (loss)
18B - Hider (loss)
VFM51 - Mafia Jailkeeper (Canned)
VFM52 - Mafia Goon (loss)
18D - Agent (loss)
CFM19 - K1llthestory (win)
18E - Doctor (wn)
SFM62 - Shiro (loss)
XIX - Framer (win) POGGERS
SFM63 - Citizen (loss)
19B - Blackmailer (loss)
SFM64 - Cop (loss)
19C - In Progress
SFM65 - In Progress
watchme1
Mayor
Mayor

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:35 am

watchme1 wrote:I fucking hate physics courses at uni, almost ever cause is electromagnetism but I wanna learn kinematics reeeeeeeee

Lmao xd what a pleb AAAAAAAAAAAAA
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Xlranet » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 am

watchme1 wrote:I fucking hate physics courses at uni, almost ever cause is electromagnetism but I wanna learn kinematics reeeeeeeee

im doing a foundation year in maths because im retarded and the physics lectures are so basic but interesting that im enjoying them a bit too much
Would you smooch a Psychic?

[A]. Heck Yeah! [B]. Heck Yeah!
[C]. Heck Yeah! [D]. Heck Yeah!

Discord Xlranet#0653, DM for anything (im always open to swap into FM games, but best to hmu on discord for a quicker responce)
Xlranet
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TheDebil » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:37 am

i know electromagenetism but whats a kinematic
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 10 - 18 - 3
TheDebil

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 pm

fuck my test about the muscular system
i switched the origin and the insertion of like 5 muscles
and then i fucking switched extensor carpi radialis brevis with its longus counterpart

basically fuck anatomy
but on the plus side i like my biochemistry so far

but still fuck anatomy

TheWabbit

Postby Flake » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:37 pm

i fucking hate maths
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:38 pm

fucking bumblebee and white rose shippers are dumb and uncultured
The Arkos ship may have sunk but I'm still on it
MichaelgRook
Medium
Medium

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Flake wrote:

i fucking hate maths

me
The Arkos ship may have sunk but I'm still on it
MichaelgRook
Medium
Medium

Postby TheDebil » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:35 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:fucking bumblebee and white rose shippers are dumb and uncultured

this but without the first 5 words
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 10 - 18 - 3
TheDebil

Postby watchme1 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:24 am

TheDebil wrote:

i know electromagenetism but whats a kinematic

Classical mechanics such as free force body diagrams, projectile motion, tension, circular motion etc.
FM Record - 7 Wins 11 Losses 3 Broken/draw
Spoiler: 4C - Investigator (broke)
4E - Consort (loss)
5D - Amnesiac->Doctor (win)
5F - Citizen (loss)
5G - Jester (win)
GFMR - Citizen (win)
CFM1 - Duck (draw)
CFM4 - Turncloak->Priest->Sage (win)
7R - Bodyguard (loss)
XVIII - Escort (loss)
18B - Hider (loss)
VFM51 - Mafia Jailkeeper (Canned)
VFM52 - Mafia Goon (loss)
18D - Agent (loss)
CFM19 - K1llthestory (win)
18E - Doctor (wn)
SFM62 - Shiro (loss)
XIX - Framer (win) POGGERS
SFM63 - Citizen (loss)
19B - Blackmailer (loss)
SFM64 - Cop (loss)
19C - In Progress
SFM65 - In Progress
watchme1
Mayor
Mayor

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:13 am

TheWabbit wrote:fuck my test about the muscular system
i switched the origin and the insertion of like 5 muscles
and then i fucking switched extensor carpi radialis brevis with its longus counterpart

basically fuck anatomy
but on the plus side i like my biochemistry so far

but still fuck anatomy

I'd fuck that anatomy. :wink:

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:53 am

why would you fuck an anatomage table

TheWabbit

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:12 am

TheWabbit wrote:why would you fuck an anatomage table

Cause I'm just that starved for affection and intimacy ig.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Retributionist
Retributionist

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge