Please help

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Please help

Postby Quin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:13 pm

I have just made an account yet when I try to log into the game it simply does not work I am sure that i have been using the correct details however it still does not work.
Quin

Re: Please help

Postby Quin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 pm

Im sorry i was told some false information by a friend since they had told me the game was free but when i looked it was not free either way i appreciate the fast response however i also apologise for wasting anyone's time
Have a great day
Quin

Postby Jerme » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:14 pm

What exactly do you mean with "does not work"?
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mzann1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Quin wrote:Im sorry i was told some false information by a friend since they had told me the game was free but when i looked it was not free either way i appreciate the fast response however i also apologise for wasting anyone's time
Have a great day

The game is indeed free in web browser, the thing that cost money is the DLC.

mzann1
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jerme » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:23 pm

@mzann1: That is not currect. The game went p2p in November 2018, but every active account till then received a free pass to play. each new account is required to have upgraded their account to premium costing 5$
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mzann1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Jerme wrote:@mzann1: That is not currect. The game went p2p in November 2018, but every active account till then received a free pass to play. each new account is required to have upgraded their account to premium costing 5$

Oh i didn't know that lol, well $5 is nothing anyways

mzann1
Civilian
Civilian

Return to Ask Questions