The Joker

Old Role Ideas

The Joker

Postby Konekoa97 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Role Name: Joker

Role Alignment: Neutral Evil

Abilities: Trick the Mafia, Werewolf, Serial Killer, or any other killing role into killing you during the night

Attributes: If you manage to get killed, you may haunt the person who killed you the following night, causing them to die

Goal:Get killed at night by any means necessary

Wins with: Everyone (only if you get killed)

Special Attributes: If more than one role kills you, you may only choose 1 role to kill

Additional Information (comments): I was taking a long time thinking about a role, and I thought a partner to the Jester would really help. I hate it when you're in a custom game or any game where it is known there are no veterans/BG so the mafia don't have to worry about who they kill, and also people hesitating to say their roles cause they "don't want to be killed" now it can be written off as a Joker. Another Thought is just when people have the solution to just kill the jester at night, now the jester can claim joker, and the joker can claim jester, and the whole town is paranoid.

Investigative Results
Sheriff Not Suspicious
Investigator Your target enjoys tricking people. They must be a Disguiser, Jester, or Joker
Consigliere Your target wants to be killed. They must be a Joker
How to Get Through Life

Also, check out my role Idea The Joker
Konekoa97
Executioner
Executioner

Re: The Joker

Postby isrlygood » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:48 pm

A reverse jetser huh, there are a bit of these i've seen, don't really like em, this one is an Ez win because you only need to get attacked once by luck
Thanks Hurricat!!!^
Thanks purple^ :p
Testing a Mafia Lookout this week
Spoiler:
isrlygood
Mafioso
Mafioso

Re: The Joker

Postby Arckas » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 pm

I feel as though this would cause more people to act differently in attempts to throw other roles off their game and not attack them.

Plus the probability of you dying at night is way better then that of jester, which has limited times where you can get lynched. If this role survives, you can't kill him either but let him choose.

It also gives away the person that attacked that role, if multiple people attacked.

Its just a general plus for the town who don't need to deal with it and a bane for all other factions. If anything, this would be a town role which as we know just doesn't make much sense.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Role Idea Archives