SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Mafia and Jester Win (Endgamed)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 1 (Choose Your Champion)

Postby Swordsworth » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:09 pm

It occured to me, should roleblockers reveal the following day who they roleblocked, after everyone has reported what happened to them?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby Knockoff » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Swordsworth wrote:It occured to me, should roleblockers reveal the following day who they roleblocked, after everyone has reported what happened to them?

Sure, I don't see a problem with that.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Arckas wrote:We should probably let Cow himself choose who to role block.

He can't possibly role block serial killer.
If we tell him a target, it will be be little more then a random guess. If by chance the person we do assign is mafia, mafia will be prepared.

Its best we do this by surprise, if anything.

Watch as Cow is the SK.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Worse would be if Cow is Jester and purposefully roleblocks a protective.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Arckas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Its a shame we don't have whispers. We have letters, but that almost means certain doom which I don't know what we can use it for.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Metrion » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Welp, I screwed up and added someone by mistake to the mafia chat. So all the alignments are going to be re-rolled. Yay. :(

Edit:

I'm really sorry about this I got my "Le"s mixed up.

Original list:

Ryu (Street Fighter) - TheCow Mafia
Mario (Mario Brothers) - Knockoff Town
Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter) - SirCakez Town
Nathan Drake (Uncharted) - LeScraf Mafia
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) - Nellyfox Town
Joel (The Last of Us) - waffleme3 Town
Link (The Legend of Zelda) - Rockfire Town (exe target)
Kirby (Kirby) - nighthawk101 Town
Samus Aran (Metriod) - Neasans Town
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - leyva45 Town
Cortana (Halo) - Arckas Mafia
Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) - Swordsworth Town
Altaïr (Assassin's Creed) - Santa07 Town
Robin (Fire Emblem) - matthew8367 Serial Killer
John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) - IAmAMunchlax Town

All alignments have went through RNG. Day will continue as scheduled, I apologize for the inconvenience dearly.
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator

Postby leyva45 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:45 pm

I guess we're back. This would've gone terribly if Arckas was Mafia. Luckily, now he most likely won't be >~>
leyva- le discord
leyva45
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby RockFire » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Well, that was awkward. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Should we assign certain roles night actions or not? I mean, we could do this or we could let people select the best course of action.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Ahahaha cow was mafia. I'm guessing the mafia would have had LeSraf do the kill.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:47 pm

SirCakez wrote:Ahahaha cow was mafia. I'm guessing the mafia would have had LeScraf do the kill.

Fixed :roll:

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Swordsworth » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Aaaaaand we're back.

I guess we can leave it to the people to select what to do. However, in Day 2, once everyone has reported in with night results, I highly recommend the Roleblockers revealing what they did.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby LeScraf » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 pm

That... was the perfect Mafia...

Welp!
LeScraf
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 pm

leyva45 wrote:I guess we're back. This would've gone terribly if Arckas was Mafia. Luckily, now he most likely won't be >~>

I agree with the first bit about Arckas being mafia, but the reroll doesnt really change his chances. Anyone could be equally mafia.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:51 pm

That was sudden...
@Met: Was there an Exe/Jester

Anyways, I still think that we shouldn't assign night actions, but that we should announce our actions at the beginning of the day (investigatives last, of course).

FM Record Spoiler:

Current ToS IGNs: Silumgar, Ojutai, Ace, Santa, Seven, Guilt
Spoiler:
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Actually, in the end, we shouldn't assign night targets, thinking more about it.
Beware of jesters...they may try to interfere. Mafia too. Arckas' role as not town would be scary since plans can be messed up.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Knockoff » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm

I was actually Exe and had no idea how I was going to get Rock lynched.

Basically everything I said earlier still applies, since I said it for towncred.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Arckas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm

leyva45 wrote:I guess we're back. This would've gone terribly if Arckas was Mafia. Luckily, now he most likely won't be >~>

Yes you would.

OK, possibly might request a time extension as I've been on both sides of the coin, and let me tell you we are not prepared.

Mafia

Ryu
  • He's a roleblocker, which makes him useful if we want to cancel out the actions of another player. I can see him being really useful at the end of the game, especially if we need to solidify out position against town, but less so in the face of serial killers.

Nathan Drake
  • Your basically the marshall for the mafia. I see you being helpful if we wanted effects off of us, but this will come at the expense of not one, but two people getting confirmed. Your best bet is to lie low or perhaps try and be our person who kills. As your are impervious to kills yourself because you are lucky, you can save yourself more and is no stranger to the night. The lynch stand is where we want to avoid you.

Everyone else
Mario
  • His true enemy is the lynch stand, much like Nathan. If we attack him, he will just testify he was attacked. It would have been nice if he was mafia. Other then that, lynching him should be a default thing we should attempt- were not going to deal with him at night. Perhaps yes, if we want to attack him but not have any kills.
Monster hunter
  • She can and will be hell if we end up with her. I dislike having someone who will shadow us, make sure we know what were doing. She will make sure what we do is exactly that, what we do. I can see Ryu getting away if she ends up targgeting her, but that will still put him in the spot light.
Phoenix Wright
  • Were not in so much trouble if she is town. Its if he's not town is what I'm worried about. He'll likely try to assert himself, trying to put his one ability to use. We should't talk against him either; he can kill us if he wants to vote us or if we manage to lynch. Eventually, he'll revert to a citizen at 5, which is about where the game should be decided. I can see him being annoying.
Joel
  • Much like Monster hunter, he'll make sure we get to our destination and do what we came for. He can also act like a protective in a sense, so I'm wondering which one is better. Acting like a protective or an investigative.
Link
  • A delayed protective. Good, because I don't think anyone will be targeting him tonight because they won't think killing won't go for a delayed strike. In truth, there is no difference between killing him now or later, so long as we do it early on or not at all, at the end of the decided game. He is someone who can we should not underestimate and should not be underestimated.
Kirby
  • He can jack our abilities, anyone's abilities. An amnesiac with a decided side. We should decide how to deal with him, possibly making him the first thing we attempt to lynch randomly, or try to time our lynches to where they're not as effective. I certainly don't want him living, he'll just be the people we don't want, coming back and back.
Samus Aran
  • Surpress her, we don't need to kill but we don't want her finding out how important her ability is. The argument for "too good to use" syndrome is something most people can agree with if we say it the right way. Her ability is something to make or not do much for the town, or whoever side she aligns herself with at the time.
Solid Snake
  • Heals that need to take a night to use up. Essentially a vest dealer. If we let those vials get out, we could be in trouble. Letting two or less can be doable, but more then three and I can see a tough future for killing who we'd like to kill. I also, ironically, don't want a syringe because I don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Wander
  • Would be cool if mafia. As town, I feel he's going to not be as too useful since he's got to be everywhere. Low priority, in my mind anyway.
Altair
  • He's going to be a glass cannon. He will fear his own power to the point where he's fine doing nothing. I can see him being an issue if multiple targets for death come out, which we should be avoiding. He can just execute us all if he finds out. We should only be looking to target him if multiple people are found out.
Robin
  • No so good early game. Good late game. Possible target for later.
John Marshton
  • He's going to fire his guns. I just know it. Don't know what scenario this is good for, if he was jester or executioner this would make sense.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby RockFire » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:56 pm

I assume that would work and to everyone that can choose to use their actions, be very sure in using them because they're limited. So, yeah, I guess that settles that since this way, we aren't giving people the chance to mess with plans. Anything else to discuss today?

And Knock, that must have been a fun alignment to receive. :P
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Also, keep and eye on people for behaviour changes. We've all got the same roles, just different alignments so behaviour changes might be more obvious.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Arckas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm

We got plan. Everyone got to be doing their job, giving no possibilities for future.

I'm town now, though that goes without saying even if I'm not, but we got go plan.

Everybody who has action to do that compulsory, we need to get them set up. That includes me. Someone make that list, I don't want this moment.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:02 pm

do you think adding nelly to my contract list would be beneficial? (sorry nelly). Just if we decide she's scum, then I can get her (and someone else of course) without anyone being counter-sued or whatever you call it.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:03 pm

That's not very nice, especially since I am town :(
And besides, the counter-suing could kill scum. Should you ever lynch me, that is. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that. :s
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby RockFire » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:04 pm

While that's a good idea in theory, what if you're not Town and she is? You can eliminate two votes with one kill and I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Perhaps we should wait until we have more information?
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Arckas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Samus, Snake, Robin, Altair and John Marston

These people we've got to make a plan of action for. Don't the chance for the mafia to get more option then they need.

Compulsory night actions people
Ryu (Street Fighter) - TheCow
Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter) - SirCakez
Nathan Drake (Uncharted) - LeScraf
Joel (The Last of Us) - waffleme3
Link (The Legend of Zelda) - Rockfire
Kirby (Kirby) - nighthawk101
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - leyva45
Cortana (Halo) - Arckas
Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) - Swordsworth

Samus Aran (Metriod) - Neasans
Altaïr (Assassin's Creed) - Santa07
Robin (Fire Emblem) - matthew8367

Let me know if I missing something. Talk more in the next post.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Arckas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Snake- Think his actions should be done tonight. We should want him to give a nanites to someone. I want to say preferably someone without a night action, someone who isn't going to get lynched easily either. Full point of this is a trust exercise- They must pass it off. Since there're are no night actions for them, they have no excuse.

Who's with me on that idea?

Samus- Like I said, too good to use syndrome. Just confirming someone as leader is good in and of itself. I'd say someone like Nelly is a good canidate for this, since she has two votes, and ensuring her role seems best. However, I'd still like to go over other candidates in case of mafia confirming mafia. Cause that would suck. Possibly someone like Snake's target.

Who's with me on that idea, using a consumable ability?

Altair- I want you active because your so good and so deadly. However, I don't want to doing anything unless your confirmed, because your deadly. Possibly a target for Samus, though I'm not sure. I'd your input more then others.

What do you think?
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads