Horse Facts Every Whenever. [HFEW]

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Horse Facts Every Whenever. [HFEW]

Postby StlnSP » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:56 am

HORSE FACTS #1:
instead of a long sleep, horses would take little naps over the day while standing. Their naps takes about 15 minutes each, and accumulated sleep per day reaches about 2.9 hours.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Re: Horse Facts Every Whenever. [HFEW]

Postby cob709 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:26 pm

HORSE FACTS #2:
Due to human interference, horses can get stuck in abnormal locations, such as balconies.

I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:55 am

bring back the horse facts or this one gets it

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Stiersquid » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:32 am

HORSE FACT #3:

Horses make for great sacrifices to the gods.

Gladiators! Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Fight in a battle that will go down in history. Eight challengers enter and one leaves with a prize no man could imagine. Are you ready to rumble?!
https://discord.gg/UNf4QJuA
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby StlnSP » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:09 pm

lemonader666 wrote:bring back the horse facts or this one gets it

please no

HORSE FACTS #4:
Big Tits is a French Throughbred Horse born in 2000. he gets somewhat astounding career in the racing scene.

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 pm

very good

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dolphina » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:28 pm

HORSE FACTS #5:
Horses gave Brian David Gilbert equinophobia on a field trip.
Last edited by dolphina on Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:20 pm

sir 4+1 does not equal 4
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Stiersquid » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:18 am

HORSE FACT #6

The world record for a horse galloping over a short, sprint distance is 88 kilometres per hour but that is still not enough to out run me.

Gladiators! Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Fight in a battle that will go down in history. Eight challengers enter and one leaves with a prize no man could imagine. Are you ready to rumble?!
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby StlnSP » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:50 pm

HORSE FACTS #7:

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:27 pm

HORSE FACTS #8:

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby StlnSP » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:16 pm

I actually thought about saving number 8 for potoooooo, too...

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby StlnSP » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:27 pm

Horse Facts #8.2, Screw You

"Potoooooooo" [or"Pot-8O's] was an 18th century throughbred racing horse. He won over 30 races and is considered one of the best horse of all time.

Legend says that his name origin comes from a miscomunication. The owner wanted to name the horse "Potatoes", but the stable boy wrote "potoooooooo" on the stable, for pot and 8 O's. The owner thought that name was funnier and he is then officially named potoooooooo.

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:06 am

now make a fact about sgt reckless

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Stiersquid » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Horse Fact #9

Horses are illuminati confirmed.

Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby AbstractGlacial » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Stiersquid wrote:Horse Fact #9

Horses are illuminati confirmed.

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814157029986926616/833519225761955910/screenshot2.png[/im]

back to 2015 pog
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby StlnSP » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Horse Facts #10:

Gold Ship is a Japanese Throughbred who began his career in 2011. Being the Grandson of Sunday Silence, the top leading sire in japan, and Meijiro McQueen, a hall of fame inductee, he seems to have promising genes. He already won his first race as a 2 year old. However, his career wasn't as consistent as most people had hoped for, as he would sometimes finished 15th place.

Apparently, he's also known to be extremely moody and unpredictable, as he would sometimes kick his own stable staff in training and sent him to the hospital, and he once definitely did not want to go into his frame, to the point that he had to be blindfolded and pushed into his frame. Also, he would kick his own jockey after races. Regarding this, most of his jockeys says, "Gold ship would absolutely win if he feels like running, but that's just how Gold Ship is."

Regardless, he won about 28 times on his career and was named the best 3-year old colt in the japanese JRA awards. He was also rated the eleventh best horse of 2013 and 2014 internationally.

Spoiler: Image

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby Stiersquid » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

Horse Fact #11

Look at my horse
My horse is amazing
Give it a lick
Ooh, it tastes just like raisins
Have a stroke of its mane
It turns into a plane
And then it turns back again
When you tug on its winkie
Ooh, that’s dirty
Do you think so?
Well, I better not show you
Where the lemonade is made
Sweet lemonade
Mmh, sweet lemonade
Sweet lemonade
Yeah, sweet lemonade

Get on my horse
I'll take you 'round the universe
And all the other places too
I think you'll find that "the universe"
Pretty much covers everything
Shut up, woman, get on my horse

Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby AbstractGlacial » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:15 am

>horse
>lemonade

how fitting
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby StlnSP » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:01 pm

AbstractGlacial wrote:>horse
>lemonade

how fitting

as a fellow equestiphile i am quite offended.

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby dolphina » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Horse Facts #12:

people are superior to horses
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Horse Facts #13:

ponies, however, are superior to people

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby StlnSP » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:09 pm

HORSE FACTS #14:

Staff Sergeant Reckless was a Mongolian horse that officially held a rank for the United States Military. She was originally named "아침해" ["Morning Sun"] after her mother, but she had to be eventually sold to a member of the US Army because the owner, a stableboy in Korea, needed the money to buy prosthethics for his sister who stepped on a landmine. She was later renamed "Reckless" for a world play on her being in recoiless
rifle platoon and the association of the word reckless with the military troops.

She was originally bought to be part of the recoiless rifle platoon on the 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division of the US Army. In the army, she was thought survival skills like how to not be strangled to barbed wires and to lie down when under fire, and run to the nearest bunker at the word "incoming!". She also seems to be a quick learner, as she could remember supply routes after being guided for a couple of times, and would then be able to take trips on her own. She was mostly known for her actions during the Korean war, where she would deliver supplies and evacuate the wounded on the battlefield, without any handler guiding her way. The highlight of her career was on Battle of Outpost Vegas [March 1953] where she made 51 solo trips to resupply multiple frontline units over the course of 3 days. She also became the first horse in the Marine Corps known to have participated in an amphibious landing.

Alongside military contributions, she was also known to be naturally docile, to the point that the US Army would let her freely roam on the base, and she would even sleep on the troops camps and would sleep besides the camps' stoves on cold nights. Much to the troops' amusement, she would also eat anything, including scrambled eggs, beers, bacons, butters, and coca-cola. After retirement and being brought into america, she would appear on television programs and participate in United States Marine Corps birthday ball.

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Now that's a good fact right there

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby StlnSP » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:49 pm

HORSE FACTS #15:

Funny Cide is an American Throughbred Racehorse who won the first 2 legs of the Triple Crown in 2003 [2003 Kentucky Derby and 2003's Preakness Stakes] .He's also the first New York-bred Horse to win a Kentucky Derby, and the first gelding to win since Clyde Van Dusen, who won the 1929 Kentucky Derby. Funny Cide also have the highest earnings of any New York-bred racehorse in history.

Born in April 20, 2000 of the sire Distorted Humor, and the dam Belle's Good Cide, we can easily deduct why he is named "Funny Cide". In fact, it seems to be a running gag amongst the parent's offsprings. Notable Offsprings of Distorted Humor includes: Awesome Humor, Sharp Humor, and It's No Joke, while Belle's 4 offsprings includes Funny Cide, Coincide, Rockside, and Homicide, who was born just moments before Funny Cide's Triple Crown run. Unfortunately, after giving birth to Homicide, Belle's Good Cide had to be euthanized because of her colic.

Distorted Humor was known For being the son of Forty Niner, Eclipse Award's 1987 winner of Outstanding 2-year-old horse, and for being the grandson of Mr. Prospector and Danzig, 2 of America's leading sires. However, his racing career was relatively mediocre and he had not produced any successful offsprings at the time, so his stud price is set at a relatively low price of $ 12, 500 , which is also dropping in the next year into $10, 000. He was then studed at WinStar Farm in Kentucky to be bred with Belle's Good Cide, the granddaughter of Seattle Slew, the 10th winner of the Triple Crown. Belle's Good Cide was then shipped to Saratoga Throughbred Farm in New York, so that her son would be able to race in New York-bred races.

on the 20th of april, 2000, Funny Cide was born with a missing testicle. However, that doesn't stop Tony Everard, who bought him at the Fasig-Tipton Auction at $22, 000, with the goal of training him to resell him for profit. Funny Cide was then gelded because it would be better for his health. a year later, Barclay Tagg, a Journeyman Trainer who has been in the racing scene for 30 years, saw the potential within Funny Cide, and was then bought for $75, 000. Funny Cide's winning on the Kentucky Derby would make Barclay Tagg the first trainer who won the race on the first try, after Neil Drysdale and Fusaichi Pegasus winning the 2000 Kentucky Derby.

Funny Cide's Career was steadily going good leading to 2003, but it wasn't until his 2003's Triple Crowd run that he was recognized and becomes a fan favorite.

On the Kentucky Derby, Empire Maker was the fan favorite at odds 6-5, which rose up to 5-2, despite the fact that Empire Maker suffering a bruised right hoof and missed a few days of training. On the Second place was Peace Rules with odds 6-1. Funny Cide, on the other hand, was the sixth choice, with the odds of 13-1. Funny Cide got bumped at the start, but despite all that, He was able to keep up the pace set by Peace Rules, overtook Peace Rules going into the last stretch, and was able to hold out against Empire Maker by 1 1⁄2 lengths. Funny Cide's time of 2: 01. 19 becomes the tenth fastest in the Kentucky Derby history. His Jockey, Jose A. Santos commented that it was the New York pride that kept him going.

After the Kentucky Derby, it seems that there are only 7 horses that would be running for the next part of the Triple Crown, the Preakness Stakes. That is, until Empire Maker was declared out of the race, which left only 6 confirmed horses. Then, Midway Road chimes in. Everything went down when the Miami Herald's hoax story about Jose A. Santos, the jockey for Funny Cide, cheating at the Derby broke out. Seeing the opportunity to win the Triple Crown again, Empire Maker comes back. Hours later when the story was proven false, Empire Maker backed out. Then, Peace Rules officially comes in. Champali was supposed to be in as well, but backed out after his colicking got worse. Going into the race, there has been multiple ins and outs including New York Hero, Ten Cents A Shine, Foufa's Warrior, The Indian Express, and During, simply because the uncertainty of Funny Cide going in and all the scene that the news brought up. Shipped at the last moments in order to avoid all the press, Funny Cide becomes the fan favorite. He broke from post position 9 (a record only held by 1910's Layminister and 1970's Canonero II) and became the runaway winner at 1:55:61 and took the race by 9 3/4 lengths.

With the Triple Crown on the line, Funny Cide becomes the center of attention. New Yorkers comes in near record numbers, hoping to se the horse make history. At the Belmont Stakes, Funny Cide manages to break well and take the lead, but quickly wasted his stamina, struggled against Jose's efforts to set a sensible pace throughout the race. and the final turn, Empire Maker, who had skipped Preakness Stakes, comes from the outside. Funny Cide tries to respond, but was eventually tired and finished third. The horses who beat him, Empire Maker and Ten Most Wanted, are still full of energy, considering both had skipped out Preakness Stakes.

Fortunately, Funny Cide is still a fan favorite well into his retirement, even after losing the Belmont Stakes.Funny Cide is a two-time "New York–bred Horse of the Year". He retired with 11 wins from 38 starts with six second-place finishes and eight thirds and earnings of $3,529,412. Funny Cide had the highest earnings of any New York-bred racehorse in history. Saratoga Race Course honored him with a stakes race for older New York-breds, the Funny Cide Stakes. In April 2010, the New York Thoroughbred Breeders voted Funny Cide the New York-bred horse of the decade. In August, 2012, a statue of Funny Cide was unveiled in Saratoga Springs. On his saddle blanket is the number 6, his post position at Churchill Downs on the day he won the Kentucky Derby. His successful career, along with Awesome Humor's, his sibling from different mothers, makes Distorted Humor the leading american sire and skyrocketed his stud price up to $20, 000 , and peaked up to $300, 000 in 2008. in 2018, his price went down to $50, 000.

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Next

Return to The Lounge