Appeal for Acc: Darkchlor

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for Acc: Darkchlor

Postby Darkchlor » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Good afternoon,

After looking over the reports from Trial Bot, I disagree with the game throwing verdicts as the context
of the game and situation is quite complicated if I recall. As for the inappropriate name verdict, I can agree and accept the verdict.

That being said, I am fervently a believer in the constitution and freedom of speech and expression and that
what may be offensive to some is still protected by that amendment. However, I will also agree and accept that
the freedom of speech does not protect from any sequela including bans in a game such in this case.

I am looking for an appeal because at the end of the day I still enjoy the concept of ToS and that it's one of the few games that is moderately stimulating of the mind albeit chaotic. If the appeal goes through, I will avoid controversial names and comments such as the one indicated in the report and abide more strictly to ToS's guidelines.

Either way, it's been a fun 7 years. Maybe more, but the world will keep spinning regardless. Have a good day.
Darkchlor

Re: Appeal for Acc: Darkchlor

Postby TrialBot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:43 pm

Only invalid, unarchived reports are eligible for appeal. Both Gamethrowing reports are archived and thus not eligible.

The IGN also seems valid to me.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Darkchlor » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:06 pm

Hello,

It is my understanding then the archived reports were from a while back or at least log enough to be archived and what I assume to be irrelevant in this case.
As for the IGN/ban, I am appealing for the ban on the account for that report then. Assuming that counts as "eligible" in your explanation.

Let me know if there's any other considerations or things I can do meantime. I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's on this matter. Thank you very much.
Darkchlor

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:38 am

You can only appeal invalid and non archvied reports. The given report in which you wanted members of a certain relegion to be banned does seem quite hateful and thus is not an appropriate namechoice.

To cut it short: That report is valid and also not appealable.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:13 pm

Ignoring the IGN report reason you also said the following, which would have given you a Permanent Ban anyways;

BanMuslims: only reason u got to do it
BanMuslims: is cause ih ealed u night 1
BanMuslims: dont be a fahg and take credit for something u got lucky on
BanMuslims: nagger

Offending content in bold.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin