Leaving

Put any feedback about the game here.

Leaving

Postby Kelisidina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Make people who shot/exed/hanged a townie [the latter can work for mayor i think] and then leave after the said townie's role is revealed be punished. It's no coincidence.
Like the saying goes, 'You can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.'

That's exactly what they do. Way too many similar cases of this.
I AM !@#$%^#-------- C0NSIG/WiTCH ON ME T0 DeSCRAMBLE C0DE-------- BMER D0NT CoME!!!!----------------- XDiES HAS MALE B00BS!
Kelisidina
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Leaving

Postby Flavorable » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Requests for rule changes can be e-mail to the Devs directly via support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kelisidina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:38 pm

Flavorable wrote:Requests for rule changes can be e-mail to the Devs directly via support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com.

You and I both know I know that.

However, I was obviously unclear. My intent was to see if anybody else agrees with me in what I mentioned. Now that everyone knows what I mean, do you guys think I'm right or wrong?
I AM !@#$%^#-------- C0NSIG/WiTCH ON ME T0 DeSCRAMBLE C0DE-------- BMER D0NT CoME!!!!----------------- XDiES HAS MALE B00BS!
Kelisidina
Transporter
Transporter

Postby dolphina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 pm

Kelisidina wrote:Make people who shot/exed/hanged a townie [the latter can work for mayor i think] and then leave after the said townie's role is revealed be punished. It's no coincidence.
Like the saying goes, 'You can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.'

this would count as leaving while alive which is a reportable condition for leaving so it doesn’t make any sense to reimplement a rule that has already been implemented
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby OreCreeper » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:11 pm

dolphina wrote:
Kelisidina wrote:Make people who shot/exed/hanged a townie [the latter can work for mayor i think] and then leave after the said townie's role is revealed be punished. It's no coincidence.

this would count as leaving while alive which is a reportable condition for leaving so it doesn’t make any sense to reimplement a rule that has already been implemented

I think OP wants to make it reportable without admission being a prerequisite.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby cob709 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 pm

It would be unfortunate if someone disconnected after a mislynch.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:02 am

cob709 wrote:It would be unfortunate if someone disconnected after a mislynch.

yea, i dont want my account banned because of a badly timed dc

but also it is f**king annoying when vigi mis shoots, then leaves, when theres a chance the evil faction will target them while theyre dieing anyway
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Flatliner » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:29 pm

How many times do you think this happens vs someone purposefully leaving? And I'm talking hard pushing, or a screwed jailor exe, something like that. You can't solve for every exception.
Flatliner
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:11 am

Flatliner wrote:

How many times do you think this happens vs someone purposefully leaving? And I'm talking hard pushing, or a screwed jailor exe, something like that. You can't solve for every exception.

so banning a few innocent accounts along with 100 guilty accounts is a good trade off for you?
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Cavespider17 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:20 pm

My opinion on players leaving mid-game:

Firstly, I would love it if there was an additional "Accept/Ready" button after names are submitted, and players had 10 seconds to press it. If they fail to the next player who joins the lobby should take their place. Maybe this sounds a little crazy - but it would actively do something regarding AFK players which is an issue in game, especially in classic, and Ranked Practice.

Secondly, leaving in game while alive should have an additional time penalty to joining the next lobby (in my opinion), like when you leave a lobby its a 15 second wait. I think it should start at 1 minute and double each successful Quit before the player doesn't leave while alive within a 24 hr period. After 24 hrs it could reset.

-- But that's just my view on it.

Either way, this is more likely to filter out afk/crashing start of game players compared to active quitters.
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch

Return to Feedback