XX10 | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX10 | Day 3

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:00 am

jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:Well This Story of me Getting Banned From Forums.
A Peaceful day, I decided to log in to forums when suddenly the error "Captcha Failed" Has come I was like "ok maybe I try again" but this time I made sure that box is marked but suddenly the error came back again, I was like um maybe forums have a problem so I said "yeah let's return another day"
as I returned the error was there at this point I was sus, I used an alt to try this again as I pressed the login button I was in
I was shocked how could my alt go in but my main can't go, So I decided to take a break and come another day to test again,
But That day was still the same.
I Decided to contact moderator With My Alt from forums so I massaged them I Came tomorrow and massage was not reviewed, So I Contact Thorugh Discord
They Told Me I was Banned for being a google/helicooler alt I was shocked cause how At that point, I was certain this was false ban so I Appealed and got unbanned

Yes I Have Been Banned From Forums And This is my story

Don't steal my memes you mafia

jucktropy wrote:I am Ranked Player With Great Level(With under 2400 elo & almost 3000 Game played), as my joined date says i'm not new player, Yes that's true but i didn't know about forum, my posts are early.

As i say i have great experience of TOS! And I'm Here To make Game Better with my ideas and etc.

Says the guy who can't make flavors

i can
i have few ideas for my next 2 games
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:01 am

Me obv 9000 IQ Rick and morty fan (jk) mafia will be obvious D2 If i get lynch you will recognize them ( I Can't go out say your mafia no your mafia it will make me scum)
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:01 am

Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
A Peaceful day, I decided to log in to forums when suddenly the error "Captcha Failed" Has come I was like "ok maybe I try again" but this time I made sure that box is marked but suddenly the error came back again, I was like um maybe forums have a problem so I said "yeah let's return another day"
as I returned the error was there at this point I was sus, I used an alt to try this again as I pressed the login button I was in
I was shocked how could my alt go in but my main can't go, So I decided to take a break and come another day to test again,
I Decided to contact moderator With My Alt from forums so I massaged them I Came tomorrow and massage was not reviewed, So I Contact Thorugh Discord
They Told Me I was Banned for being a google/helicooler alt I was shocked cause how At that point, I was certain this was false ban so I Appealed and got unbanned

jucktropy wrote:I am Ranked Player With Great Level(With under 2400 elo & almost 3000 Game played), as my joined date says i'm not new player, Yes that's true but i didn't know about forum, my posts are early.

As i say i have great experience of TOS! And I'm Here To make Game Better with my ideas and etc.

i can

RIP 2 ideas got get wasted
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image

Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:03 am

TheDebil wrote:Me obv 9000 IQ Rick and morty fan (jk) mafia will be obvious D2 If i get lynch you will recognize them ( I Can't go out say your mafia no your mafia it will make me scum)

that's just chadjuck

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:03 am

jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:

i can

jokes on you you never helped me creating flavors
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:04 am

Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Royee wrote:
jucktropy wrote:

i can

jokes on you you never helped me creating flavors

*insert sponge bob meme*

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:22 am

Who is that

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:43 am

If all that's on these last few pages are shitty attempts at creating copypastas im not reading them
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:45 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:If all that's on these last few pages are shitty attempts at creating copypastas im not reading them

No it's actual game content but somehow worse
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:46 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:If all that's on these last few pages are shitty attempts at creating copypastas im not reading them

Bad
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 am

caught up, these pr claims are a mess tho me/Flake had the same nightkill predictions so there's that.

My main assumption is we have 8 out of 9 rolls, meaning mafia firebrand is in play.

My main town PR combination looks like: SSSBKLLL
Meaning Cenvil is scum and 2 of Flake/Kosmo/Royee are scum.
Royee claiming BG could easily just have been to late antispew Kosmo as town by engaging a TD on them before Royee gets lynched
Cenvil softing TK D1 doesn't matter if they primarily douse PoE townies therefore town will see him as villa for his douse targets.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:00 am

Hellosither wrote:I'm quitting Town of Salem.

I'm fucking sick of the toxicity on this site. Once I shot the Sheriff for spelling Sheriff wrong (he said "Sherrif"), like any logical person would do, and I got flamed and reported for gamethrowing. Ironically, the town then proceeded to throw by lynching me, the confirmed Vigilante. I've been reported for gamethrowing at least 60 times on this fucking garbage game when I wasn't, and I'm sick of it. I recently got banned for 24 hours and it made me think... what if this 24 hours lasted forever for everyone? What if no one played Town of Salem ever again? And that is when I realised that the world would be an eternal utopia. I am convinced that Town of Salem has such a negative impact on the real world, that there would be no evil should we all stop playing the game. Town of Salem is poison, and the reason for all of the real world crimes and evildoings. No more shooting the Mayor. No more shooting people who just want to visit your home. No more murder in general. The very idea of the "Mafia" would become extinct - the Mafia only exists in our real world because Town of Salem makes everyone think that it should exist. No more manipulation. All the evil would be eradicated.

Thanks for listening, and I hope I've convinced you to quit Town of Salem too.

finally
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:02 am

SparkingJay wrote:caught up, these pr claims are a mess tho me/Flake had the same nightkill predictions so there's that.

My main assumption is we have 8 out of 9 rolls, meaning mafia firebrand is in play.

Royee claiming BG could easily just have been to late antispew Kosmo as town by engaging a TD on them before Royee gets lynched
Cenvil softing TK D1 doesn't matter if they primarily douse PoE townies therefore town will see him as villa for his douse targets.

where chemist
TheDebil

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:03 am

SparkingJay wrote:caught up, these pr claims are a mess tho me/Flake had the same nightkill predictions so there's that.

just an advice
you should play mountainous on mu
doing iioa is useless. with how the claims are set and by flake, chemist/kosmo/cenvil always flip mafia from my pov. the most i can do now is dive their iso and note out interactions.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:05 am

Royee wrote:

just an advice
doing iioa is useless. with how the claims are set and by flake, chemist/kosmo/cenvil always flip mafia from my pov. the most i can do now is dive their iso and note out interactions.

oh yea
/vote cenvil
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:07 am

Hellosither wrote:

if you don't think chemist is scum then you should essentially be thinking that royee is scum

so would you think it's cenvil, royee and me/kosmo?

Hence why my vote is still on Royee

Pretty much, that short catchup was mainly to view all possible options with the combination of SSSBKLLL
Cenvil/Royee/Kosmo is my main go to scumteam for the reason explained there and you being my one of my highest townreads, plus claiming BG there is unnecessary given your previous position in the game, you could have just deepwolfed as a cit claim.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:08 am

TheDebil wrote:

where chemist

SSSBKLLL

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am

Royee wrote:

just an advice

Reasons exist dw

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 am

SparkingJay wrote:
Royee wrote:

just an advice

Reasons exist dw

AHAHAHA dw nice one sparking

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:14 am

Hellosither wrote:also

i would say wolf!juck is more plausible than wolf!me

my claim confirmed 5 town, if i was wolf i don't do that ever because i'm not stupid, like i said

juck's "fps" can also be explained by being caught in a lie, though i'd agree it isn't that likely

Can't we all just me town

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:17 am

Ehh.
I could get a victim of a wrong feedback-loop.

I hardclaim cit.
If you reread my FB "claim" I never said I was the town FB. (my wording was weird on purpose, you can decide, if it was town indicative weird or scum indicative weird.)

There was an other person, who I thought softed FB during D1.
Their D2 play convinced me they are legit FB. (The vig was not outed yet, and they were confident, there is a vig in play.)
But if they took my D1 soft seriously, we might both be cits who wanted to cover the other one. (Hence the bad feedback loop.)
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 am

Cenvil2 wrote:Ehh.

I hardclaim cit.
If you reread my FB "claim" I never said I was the town FB. (my wording was weird on purpose, you can decide, if it was town indicative weird or scum indicative weird.)

Their D2 play convinced me they are legit FB. (The vig was not outed yet, and they were confident, there is a vig in play.)
But if they took my D1 soft seriously, we might both be cits who wanted to cover the other one. (Hence the bad feedback loop.)

Yeah this is scum

and yet people say hOw CoUlD hE kNOW vIg ExIST

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 am

It was a bad Multi-day FPS.
/vote Cenvil.
Cenvil2

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 am

I don't know why would a cit prepare whole stage to be FB

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Re: XX10 | Day 2

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:27 am

jucktropy wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:Ehh.

I hardclaim cit.

Yeah this is scum

and yet people say hOw CoUlD hE kNOW vIg ExIST

Swordsworth wrote:EOD1

murat: chemist, sparking, overki11, flake, watchme1
uzay: swords, dolphina, dota
scarred: debil, kosmo
cob: juck, uzay
dota: cenvil
dolphina: deanius
cenvil: murat

my takeaways here are whether or not chemist is town being a critical issue; I don't know his play well, so I'm trusting flake's analysis, and that leads to the implication that murat's wagon is pure, which s u c k s.
Dota's town in my books for now, and while dolphina was up in the air a bit yesterday, I remain convinced that only extensive coaching could have pulled that out as a performance, and it's extensive coaching that would more effort than likely worth it. If one is so deeply convinced that it was indeed theatre, I'm sure that someone present has a gun.
Does uzay vote with his scumbuddies?

What does the bolded line implies to you?
Cenvil2

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads