The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:27 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

?
are you memeing?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:18 am

dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

?
are you memeing?

Yesn't
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby timurtheking » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:07 am

That’s hype
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Transcender » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:40 pm

timurtheking wrote:

That’s hype

its a yow moment if anything
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:00 pm

I have returned! I know you all cried but I have returned!
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby destawaits » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:25 am

Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:30 pm

destawaits wrote:Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

but vldr is moving to its own forums
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Alicitzen » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
destawaits wrote:Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

but vldr is moving to its own forums

then it should post here smdh
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

yeet

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

It's been over 4 years now since I made an account on this hellsite. I was in middle school. Boy, I fucking regret a lot of things. Such as making any sort of account on anything while in middle school. I've made a lot of mistakes, but, uh, hey, I got good shit from this place, so it's not all bad. I started as the edgy kid who mostly frequented Role Ideas and actually played the game, moved into forum games, got into Danganronpa- both the Forumronpas AND the franchise, thank you so much for that, it's honestly changed my life- and then finally got into VLDR, which is where I'm staying. 4 stages, 4 me's, so many damn characters, good and bad. It got better as time went on, at least.

Anyways, that's not really the point. I'll be blunt- I only really come here nowadays for Forumronpa and VLDR. And, hey, VLDR's leaving, and Forumronpa has gotten kinda... stale for me. Not sure why. So, well, I'm out. I'd been thinking about it for a while, even changing my signature to reflect that for a short while, but I may as well get around to doing it. I've always despised my procrastinating habits, so here I am. Me, you can suck my nonexistent dick. I do what I want. You're not my mom.

Ahem. I won't be staying long past this post, though I do need to wrap up the Forumronpa I'm in. Kam'rae would kill me if I ditched her. I'll be doing cleanup, so I'm not immediately bouncing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here at all come September. I don't even play Town of Salem anymore. I've moved on. I've got so much shit in my life and not enough time for everything, so I've had to cut a lot of things out. This is just one of them.

If you really don't want me to go, that's a shame, because I'm still leaving. I've made up my mind about it. But, if you want to stay in contact with me for whatever reason, I have a Discord. PM me if it matters to you, but... well, most of the people here who might've wanted to stay in touch with me already left, or are going with me. All that I'm really leaving behind is my posts and art. Enjoy, I guess. I'm just some random on the internet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and one last thing- here's one last piece of art. Why? Because I'm extra. Always was, always will be.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274232485968347137/726178202053247026/peace_nerds_im_out.png
Cheers.
-Hawkwing425
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: yeet

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

It's been over 4 years now since I made an account on this hellsite. I was in middle school. Boy, I fucking regret a lot of things. Such as making any sort of account on anything while in middle school. I've made a lot of mistakes, but, uh, hey, I got good shit from this place, so it's not all bad. I started as the edgy kid who mostly frequented Role Ideas and actually played the game, moved into forum games, got into Danganronpa- both the Forumronpas AND the franchise, thank you so much for that, it's honestly changed my life- and then finally got into VLDR, which is where I'm staying. 4 stages, 4 me's, so many damn characters, good and bad. It got better as time went on, at least.

Anyways, that's not really the point. I'll be blunt- I only really come here nowadays for Forumronpa and VLDR. And, hey, VLDR's leaving, and Forumronpa has gotten kinda... stale for me. Not sure why. So, well, I'm out. I'd been thinking about it for a while, even changing my signature to reflect that for a short while, but I may as well get around to doing it. I've always despised my procrastinating habits, so here I am. Me, you can suck my nonexistent dick. I do what I want. You're not my mom.

Ahem. I won't be staying long past this post, though I do need to wrap up the Forumronpa I'm in. Kam'rae would kill me if I ditched her. I'll be doing cleanup, so I'm not immediately bouncing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here at all come September. I don't even play Town of Salem anymore. I've moved on. I've got so much shit in my life and not enough time for everything, so I've had to cut a lot of things out. This is just one of them.

If you really don't want me to go, that's a shame, because I'm still leaving. I've made up my mind about it. But, if you want to stay in contact with me for whatever reason, I have a Discord. PM me if it matters to you, but... well, most of the people here who might've wanted to stay in touch with me already left, or are going with me. All that I'm really leaving behind is my posts and art. Enjoy, I guess. I'm just some random on the internet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and one last thing- here's one last piece of art. Why? Because I'm extra. Always was, always will be.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274232485968347137/726178202053247026/peace_nerds_im_out.png
Cheers.
-Hawkwing425

haha bye nerd fuckin loser

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Re: yeet

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:07 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:haha bye nerd fuckin loser

yeah that's fair
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

oh noes

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

Cheers.
-Hawkwing425

rip Hawkwing the Forumronpa Veteran
Forumronpa won't be the same without you. I'm sure I speak for some of the other veterans there (lol look at me making a statement for the forumronpa vets when I haven't even played a game)
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey, if it means anything, me getting into the Forumronpa actually did change my life because that got me into my current obsession, Danganronpa. That’s a really long story, but that’s a genuine statement. I had some good times with it, really, but it’s not giving me enough reason to stay here anymore.

I hope you have fun with it, dolphina. I advise you to PLEASE read through past games to learn from them.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:03 pm

Don’t worry, I have plenty of time to kill so I kinda read through a lot of the recent ones because I had nothing to do

Now I won’t die in the first nightly life phase by walking into an open door ambush(cough cough Chemist cough cough)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:05 pm

i cant believe i got called out on the sad leavings thread of all places
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:35 pm

You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Phinerxen » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:48 pm

i dont feel like making a long post to explain that im leaving after I came back for like a month for VLDR so yeah im leaving permanently and if I ever come back (which is unlikely) it'll be under a new account since this username is old
see ya
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Ok bye random guy

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Transcender » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:51 am

THE POWER PLAY
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Transcender » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:29 am

im a person whos here for a bit white longer
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 am

Nopingout wrote:
dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit

no need to be rude to a kid
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:05 am

they were being rude to me so it's entirely necessary
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:15 am

Nopingout noped out
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:55 am

Nopingout wrote:
Oh my god.

ayo ayo wassup

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 am

Nopingout wrote:
Oh my god.

jeez don't come back if you're gonna be r00d

(stealthily shoves them in the back corner)
(f*cking behave you two)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge