VIP for 2 weeks

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: VIP for 2 weeks

Postby Transcender » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 am

kyuss420 wrote:
Descender wrote:
KAKERMAN23 wrote:In my opinion, TT should be separate from Lovers and VIP. This is mostly due to the fact that there is also a classic TT, and classic doesn't have any rotating gamemodes.

that gives TT players something to play when its out of rotation though
for 2 weeks they play classic, then they go to coven for the third week
i think thats better than just always splitting the community

yes, so we can all be reminded how shit playing classic is

when I play tos, I alternate between coven and classic
and as far as I can tell, its gotten much better
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby leveria » Sat May 23, 2020 2:19 pm

wow you guys are obviously not VIP players.....

VIP revealed d1 ok? crus and trapper and bg and 2873 TPs as much as u want that's cool. so CL + PM attacking VIP, guarntees VIP dead d1 regardless of who is the TP on them..... like do you even know this game?

and no we play over the weekend, and we cant play since 4 weeks now because noobs are all over VIP. VIP players MAINLY don't play classic, lovers or any other mode.. they basically login every other week to play VIP (according to my flist) it's just bullshit now..
i try to play TT instead, but again, it takes forever to fill like why free weekends isn't for lovers? or why free weekends dont have their own server so they play on their own and leave us who paid for it to play alone?

Just thinking....

please go now over the weekend to any VIP game, tell me how trash it is..
leveria
Civilian
Civilian

Postby kyuss420 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 pm

leveria wrote:wow you guys are obviously not VIP players.....

VIP revealed d1 ok? crus and trapper and bg and 2873 TPs as much as u want that's cool. so CL + PM attacking VIP, guarntees VIP dead d1 regardless of who is the TP on them..... like do you even know this game?

and no we play over the weekend, and we cant play since 4 weeks now because noobs are all over VIP. VIP players MAINLY don't play classic, lovers or any other mode.. they basically login every other week to play VIP (according to my flist) it's just bullshit now..
i try to play TT instead, but again, it takes forever to fill like why free weekends isn't for lovers? or why free weekends dont have their own server so they play on their own and leave us who paid for it to play alone?

Just thinking....

mine have been ok, but Ive been partying with at least 8 regulars, but if none of us are coven, or if the coven dont listen to us, coven gets steamrolled. if 3-4 of us are coven, town gets steamrolled. Cant say the games have been challenging, which takes half the fun away....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby leveria » Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 pm

kyuss420 wrote:

Just thinking....

mine have been ok, but Ive been partying with at least 8 regulars, but if none of us are coven, or if the coven dont listen to us, coven gets steamrolled. if 3-4 of us are coven, town gets steamrolled. Cant say the games have been challenging, which takes half the fun away....

For the sake of this experiment, don't go with your squad.. go solo - let me know what do you think.....
leveria
Civilian
Civilian

Postby kyuss420 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:14 am

leveria wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

Just thinking....

For the sake of this experiment, don't go with your squad.. go solo - let me know what do you think.....

I dont play VIP solo during free weekends, unless i have 30 pirate and 30 GA scrolls on hand, hell, i wont even play it unless the party makes up half the lobby on free weekends.... I just scroll for Coven Leader in Coven Classic, and lead the town as ''sheriff''.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby leveria » Mon May 25, 2020 7:52 am

lol that's because you know how shitty it is.. like I played 3hrs ago, half of the town left but I was coven so idc right?

then played again, psychic doesn't know how psychic works and write visions WRONG (he thinks only one evil exist, so he writes one name in visions), medium VIP doesn't share the information thinking if someone visits medusa on their own, it doesn't mean they are medusa, they might be - but they're not for sure.. it was just horrible and some of these roles are very simple, adding VIP concept on top of it is way too much for them to be honest.

Besides, it's Monday - isn't weekend over? not in ToS VIP.
leveria
Civilian
Civilian

Previous

Return to Suggestions