Coven - Poisoner Buff.

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Coven - Poisoner Buff.

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Personally, I find Poisoner to be a Super weak coven role compared to the other coven. Why is it Weak? Simple! Delayed killing. The poisoner is a serial killer without defense that can only kill a night after you preform the attack. Not to mention if theres a doctor you just get screwed over regardless. What am I suggesting?

Simple: Poisoned targets get roleblocked the night of their poison due to being sick. Giving poisoner a roleblocking ability will be extremely powerful and strong enough to match the stregth of the other coven + pulling of a kill. Even if theres a doctor, it still could prevent powerful roles from using their ability. They are only roleblocked the night after they are notified of poison.

Thoughts on this?
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Coven - Poisoner Buff.

Postby Royee » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Poisoner is one of the best random coven roles without the necro imo. If there is a doctor in play it will be forced to heal poisoned players, meaning less protection for jailor and important roles(it also makes coven leader's n3+ life easier). If there are no doctors in play town will probably be screwed.
It doesn't need anything else.
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Return to Role Ideas