Cannot click on equip scroll icon.

Post any known bugs here!

Cannot click on equip scroll icon.

Postby Burleon » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:37 am

So I got to ''Customization Options'' I click on the big green plus to Equip Scroll and nothing happens, I click on Equip Scroll 1000000 times and the damn menu wont open, I have to go on the phone version to equip my scrolls which sucks because I have 3 scrolls of every single role. I already cleared my cache so don't suggest that, please this is very important because I cannot equip scroll for which I paid! help ASAP.
Banned for "spamming" by admins after buying a lot of things and playing for years, fuck your 4 point system. I hope you lose your business
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Cannot click on equip scroll icon.

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:25 am

is this ussue happening on the still flash based webclient?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Burleon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Jerme wrote:is this ussue happening on the still flash based webclient?

Yes
Banned for "spamming" by admins after buying a lot of things and playing for years, fuck your 4 point system. I hope you lose your business
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Burleon wrote:

Yes

Depending on what browser you're using, you need to clear your cache, or might need to swap browsers completely.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Burleon » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
Burleon wrote:

Yes

Depending on what browser you're using, you need to clear your cache, or might need to swap browsers completely.

Using Chrome and I already cleared my cache, why would I need to swap browsers? I believe everyone is using Chrome.
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:40 pm

Burleon wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:
Burleon wrote:

Yes

Using Chrome and I already cleared my cache, why would I need to swap browsers? I believe everyone is using Chrome.

It's due to the fact back around late 2017 - early 2018 Chrome stopped the stand-alone player from being used, and forced users to use it's Pepper Flash instead. As such this caused many issues with flash applications in general.

I personally use FireFox and never have an issue on the browser version. Hence my suggestion of swapping.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Burleon » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
Burleon wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:
Burleon wrote:

Yes

It's due to the fact back around late 2017 - early 2018 Chrome stopped the stand-alone player from being used, and forced users to use it's Pepper Flash instead. As such this caused many issues with flash applications in general.

I personally use FireFox and never have an issue on the browser version. Hence my suggestion of swapping.

Is there nothing else I could do to equip my scrolls? besides swapping browsers?
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:28 pm

If it does not work on your browser, regardless what you try, then I am afraid there is no other way, as the current webclient is going to be replaced and thus not developed further.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Burleon » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Jerme wrote:If it does not work on your browser, regardless what you try, then I am afraid there is no other way, as the current webclient is going to be replaced and thus not developed further.

:o Replaced? by what?
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Bug Reports