XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:51 am

Congratulations, you actually managed to make it half way to majority at the very end there
Your mothers would be proud


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

polypies73 has been lynched!
They were a
Citizen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night 1 begins!
It will end in 24 hours
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:55 am

Due to a concerning pattern of behavior both outside and within the game, combined with a notable lack of attempt to play, BasicFourLife will be replaced.



Yosh1123 will be replacing BasicFourLife.
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Night 1

Postby Varanus » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:03 am

This will be the only reminder I give you guys
Don't speculate reasons for replacements
Don't discuss it at all


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Eragon1329 has died!
    They were a Citizen!

    0verki11 has died!
    They were a Citizen!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Day 2 begins!
    Day will end in 72 hours, or once majority is reached.


    End of Day 2:

    You were expecting a decent signature...

    BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
    User avatar
    Varanus
    FM Lead Moderator
    FM Lead Moderator
     
    Posts: 693
    Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
    Location: Lurking

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:04 am

    Nooooooo mason buddy :(
    Spoiler: Image
    heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

    I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
    User avatar
    heytheregirl17
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
     
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
    Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:06 am

    I haven't read a word of 15 pages
    and frankly I probably should because I have no idea where that came from

    bye
    Spoiler: Image
    heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

    I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
    User avatar
    heytheregirl17
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
     
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
    Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Wiisp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:06 am

    This game is honestly going to be rough to catch up on, probably won’t be fully caught up till day 3 starts, since my next day off isn’t till Thursday. At least when I did these in previous games I was around to remember thoughts, but here I don’t have that, I am basically going in blind
    Poly wasn’t the worst lynch given that he flipped citizen
    polypies73 5 TheDebil, ZoruaLuhansk, Wiisp, Chemist1422, 0verki11
    0verki11 4 SparkingJayYT, watchme1, polypies73, Eragon1329
    ZoruaLuhansk 2 OllyRenard, TheWabbit
    SparkingJayYT 1 BasicFourLife
    BasicFourLife 1 Google
    TheWabbit 1 JacksonVirgo
    ElusiveBelle 1 heytheregirl17

    Initial thoughts before going through iso’s and based off EoD movement
    Basic’s wagon and Sparkling’s wagon just died, theres no really much to get out of that, they could both go either way
    Overkill’s wagon blew up
    I made my own vote movement analysis from the VC before the final

    ZoruaLuhansk 3 OllyRenard, TheWabbit, Eragon1329
    polypies73 3 TheDebil, ZoruaLuhansk, Wiisp
    BasicFourLife 2 Google, Chemist1422
    SparkingJayYT 2 BasicFourLife, 0verki11
    Google 1 polypies73
    Chemist1422 1 watchme1
    ElusiveBelle 1 heytheregirl17
    TheWabbit 1 JacksonVirgo
    0verki11 1 SparkingJayYT

    Jackson -> Wabbit (1)
    Watch -> Over (2)
    Poly -> Over (3)
    Chemist -> Poly (4)
    Eragon -> Over (4)
    Over -> Poly (5)

    If Over is a wolf, I think he is exactly a wolf with Chemist, I want to say there really isn’t enough vote movement that makes me think the wolves even cared about Over dying, and given that he claimed Cit, unless he is lying, I think he’s probably just town. The problem with having tied wagons like this, is that Over broke his own tie, which literally gives us no additional info, since we can’t analyze the person who pseudo hammered this

    Iso’s
    Olly –
    Random shade on Wabbit which makes me think if Olly is a wolf then Wabbit isnt
    Zorua is town because he made a vote history, I don’t think that reason means much of anything this early, but he probably believes this, which is good?
    He mentions nothing of his thoughts on Zorua, but his vote ends up there because ??? even though he expressed early scum leans on players? Makes me feel like his thoughts are fake. His list post on is his thoughts on Zorua which doesn’t say much of anything given that many players don’t even gives thoughts that should be considered content. This is just an easy read
    His whole red check claim on Zorua is nai
    Calling himself confirmed town has a net yield of mostly town from my past games, but that probably is more of personality thing than anything
    I want to see more, currently null->low end scum lean

    Acidic –
    null

    Girl –
    Only vote feels more like a meme than anything
    “caught for the wrong reason” post towards Jackson is just shade especially given she just stayed on her current vote
    Think there is a bit of a disconnect here just like with Olly that I don’t like
    Google problem town for deflecting over aggression?
    TIL: Reads on ToS never get better, how is deflecting townier than aggression? K
    Same as Olly null->low end scum lean
    I feel like I am going to have a lot of these given I have to think to myself, “is this town making nonsense reads, or is this a wolf just not caring?”

    I don’t think olly or girl have to be wolf, its just going to take me more time to fully understand them, and right now I don’t


    Sparking Jay
    Asking a fair bit of questions, giving reads
    One thing I noticed was their vote on B4L, and then saying his lynch is just a count flip, but I think the vote was just a meme, so its definitely NAI
    Vote on Overkill checks out
    This slot is fine for now, this read probably depends on consistency though

    Chemist
    his white knight of me is weird? Feels a little forced here
    his response, “apparently scumreading is illegal”, feels more like a strawman than an actual response
    he actually might be a little too aggressive at points
    but Same with Jay he asks a fair bit of questions, and is actually pushing people, which is more than most this game,
    don’t see a lot of wolves playing like this, but its definitely not impossible for chemist given my past experiences with him

    Basic -> Yoshi
    Most of his posts just felt like trolling for the sake of trolling, will read this slot off Yoshi’s posts

    Going to try to brush through the rest of these since there are way to many players in this game to be doing this at the current stage

    Elusive –
    Iso is one page, more than Acidic, but I am not forcing a read on this slot

    Wabbit –
    Didn’t read, high volume, will actually read once I get a chance
    Probably town due to that, this slot shouldn’t be touched yet

    Jackson –
    ??? don’t really think hes done anything that’s actually wolfy, more so things other perceive to be wolfy,
    Wouldn’t lynch as it stands

    Debil –
    Don’t really want to make a read on this slot yet
    /shrug

    Notes:
    Debil/Google never w/w, feels too aggressive to ever be between two partners
    67 pages, fuck off

    Ya I just skipped all of these tonight
    Google
    Watchme
    Overkill
    Eragon
    Zoru

    4 hours and 900 words later…
    There is absolutely no reason why day 1 should’ve hit this many pages, all this does is make it easier for wolves to hide, and harder for me and other town to analyze
    Spoiler:
    Image

    “Aren’t we all monsters on the inside. ”
    User avatar
    Wiisp
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:08 am

    "girl"

    I mean I guess I'll take that
    Spoiler: Image
    heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

    I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
    User avatar
    heytheregirl17
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
     
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
    Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:12 am

    assuming over is vig shot
    because otherwise vig is absolutely trash
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

    Wabbit town probably
    It would be detrimental to S!Wabbit's agenda to kill Eragon
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ElusiveBelle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

    Could be a scum vig but seems unlikely given the kill choices
    Image

    The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
    User avatar
    ElusiveBelle
    [Forum Mafia X] Winner
    [Forum Mafia X] Winner
     
    Posts: 176
    Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
    Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:15 am

    EoD scum probably towncred grabbing if anything since double town wagons
    I'll probably reread when I'm not supposed to be doing school
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:16 am

    Eragon probably killed under the "active player" kill category
    instead of the "threat" category

    since iirc his scumreads were me/0ver, both wrong
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Wiisp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 am

    Overkill definitely has more equity for the vig shot
    Wolves arent shooting the counter wagon
    Town Vig would shoot the counter wagon
    Wolf Vig might if he's trying to look town? but I would think they would go for another strong player
    Spoiler:
    Image

    “Aren’t we all monsters on the inside. ”
    User avatar
    Wiisp
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Wiisp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:19 am

    will finish the rest of my ISO's tonight after work I hope
    Spoiler:
    Image

    “Aren’t we all monsters on the inside. ”
    User avatar
    Wiisp
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

    Wiisp wrote:Overkill definitely has more equity for the vig shot
    Wolves arent shooting the counter wagon
    Town Vig would shoot the counter wagon
    Wolf Vig might if he's trying to look town? but I would think they would go for another strong player

    we probabilistically almost certainly don't have a wolf vig anyways because of the density of citizen flips
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Wiisp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

    ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
    Wiisp wrote:Overkill definitely has more equity for the vig shot
    Wolves arent shooting the counter wagon
    Town Vig would shoot the counter wagon
    Wolf Vig might if he's trying to look town? but I would think they would go for another strong player

    we probabilistically almost certainly don't have a wolf vig anyways because of the density of citizen flips

    what do you mean?
    Spoiler:
    Image

    “Aren’t we all monsters on the inside. ”
    User avatar
    Wiisp
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ElusiveBelle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

    HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.
    Image

    The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
    User avatar
    ElusiveBelle
    [Forum Mafia X] Winner
    [Forum Mafia X] Winner
     
    Posts: 176
    Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
    Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:21 am

    ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Eragon probably killed under the "active player" kill category
    instead of the "threat" category

    since iirc his scumreads were me/0ver, both wrong

    although the site meta is basically only active player kills so it only doesn't implicate Wabbit/Flake/FML if they were playing
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:22 am

    ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

    Happy birthday

    also shooting the counterwagon is kind of meta
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:22 am

    ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

    shooting the counterwagon is generally +ev early
    mist ~ she/they
    User avatar
    Chemist1422
    FM Game Moderator
    FM Game Moderator
     
    Posts: 1003
    Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
    Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:23 am

    ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

    oh hell no you know better than this
    /vote elusive
    Spoiler: Image
    heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

    I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
    User avatar
    heytheregirl17
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
    [Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
     
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
    Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby TheDebil » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:23 am

    vigi or vet game i wonder
    if vet dont reveal i think
    that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
    User avatar
    TheDebil
    St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
    St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
     
    Posts: 392
    Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
    Location: Location:

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:24 am

    heytheregirl17 wrote:
    ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

    oh hell no you know better than this
    /vote elusive

    This post is characteristic of htg's meta
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby Wiisp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:24 am

    ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
    As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

    Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

    a surface level player would, its a very common thought process and meta for the most part
    Spoiler:
    Image

    “Aren’t we all monsters on the inside. ”
    User avatar
    Wiisp
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

    Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

    Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:24 am

    TheDebil wrote:vigi or vet game i wonder
    if vet dont reveal i think

    no im jailor eragon didn't post his rolecard in jailor chat so exed
    bad puns bad puns bad puns
    User avatar
    ZoruaLuhansk
    Spy
    Spy
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
    Location: Furry Pride

    PreviousNext

    Return to Game Threads

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests