Update Post Flairs

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Update Post Flairs

Postby Transcender » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 pm

the old flairs you get based on postcount are outdated and are oddly spaced, I suggest that its updated to replace civilian with a different town role and certain roles (such as consort) be given more space, because putting it at 1069 for a joke isnt that good
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Re: Update Post Flairs

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:15 pm

This probably won't happen in this forums since they are going to be deleted soon. But they may update them when we move to the new one I guess.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Transcender » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Joacgroso wrote:This probably won't happen in this forums since they are going to be deleted soon. But they may update them when we move to the new one I guess.

soon
i doubt itll be soon
if at all
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:00 pm

Google wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:This probably won't happen in this forums since they are going to be deleted soon. But they may update them when we move to the new one I guess.

soon
i doubt itll be soon
if at all

It's still on the agenda to be done, but Unity is more pressing.

Can't confirm or deny whether or not the forum flairs can nor will be addressed before it happens.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Flavorable wrote:
Google wrote:

soon
i doubt itll be soon
if at all

It's still on the agenda to be done, but Unity is more pressing.

Can't confirm or deny whether or not the forum flairs can nor will be addressed before it happens.

will there even be forum flairs
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Google wrote:

soon
i doubt itll be soon
if at all

By "soon" I meant this year, which is what BMG said. Of course, they might do it later as always. But I don't think this has low priority, since it's security related.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:20 pm

Honestly, no idea. I think I heard something (and this is in no way confirmed or official information) about a migration to "Vanilla", which, in my personal opinion, is ugly and horrible to navigate for an actual forum as far as I've seen, but I don't know if there's a thing like forum flairs in there. Most of what I've seen is that it looks like a glorified Reddit, so I doubt it.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Suggestions