Scroll bundles

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Scroll bundles

Postby ArsonistzRakiem » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:43 am

Let us buy scroll bundles by themselves or add the Juggernaut scroll to the store.

As someone who has around 4 thousand games played and almost all the achievement but the Juggernaut wins I could use those.
ArsonistzRakiem
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Scroll bundles

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:55 am

ArsonistzRakiem wrote:Let us buy scroll bundles by themselves or add the Juggernaut scroll to the store.

As someone who has around 4 thousand games played and almost all the achievement but the Juggernaut wins I could use those.

Why by themselves tho? you get 3 of every scroll in the taunt bundles, which comes with TP as well. (also, as someone with over 200 Jugg scrolls constantly equipped, they very rarely work, I might roll Jugg once every 2 months, playing 8 matches of All Any every day, every 2nd week, thats 1 in 200 games - then when I roll it, some noob jester calls me out as sus day 2)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Mikemk » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:40 pm

kyuss420 wrote:
ArsonistzRakiem wrote:Why by themselves tho? you get 3 of every scroll in the taunt bundles, which comes with TP as well.

The taunt bundle very rarely comes up (I kept data during October, it appeared once in 1.5 months, the rest were 1300 TP)
Also, the taunt bundle doesn't have scrolls/TP for everyone.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Mikemk wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:
ArsonistzRakiem wrote:Why by themselves tho? you get 3 of every scroll in the taunt bundles, which comes with TP as well.

The taunt bundle very rarely comes up (I kept data during October, it appeared once in 1.5 months, the rest were 1300 TP)

ouch.. I get it at least twice a week (altho their paypal is fucked atm, so cant buy anything anyway) but its weird that they have different drop rates. theres 3 taunt bundles I see, 1 for $1 that has taunts only, 1 for $1 that has taunts, scrolls and TP, 1 for $1.99 that has scrolls, taunts and TP. Altho I have bought all the bundles that are under $5, so I guess without those ones dropping, the taunt/scroll bundles are increased.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Mikemk » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:53 pm

kyuss420 wrote:
Mikemk wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

ouch.. I get it at least twice a week (altho their paypal is fucked atm, so cant buy anything anyway) but its weird that they have different drop rates. theres 3 taunt bundles I see, 1 for $1 that has taunts only, 1 for $1 that has taunts, scrolls and TP, 1 for $1.99 that has scrolls, taunts and TP. Altho I have bought all the bundles that are under $5, so I guess without those ones dropping, the taunt/scroll bundles are increased.

I only get the $2.99 taunt only ones. And, I actually haven't since that one time in October
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Return to Suggestions