Remove permanent bans

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Should we remove permanent bans? (Except for cases of violation of minorities)

Yes
13
28%
No
33
70%
Not sure
1
2%
 
Total votes : 47

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby MysticMismagius » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:40 pm

But without a trial report, there's nothing that can actually be done with the forum report
Image
User avatar
MysticMismagius
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Descender » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:42 pm

MysticMismagius wrote:But without a trial report, there's nothing that can actually be done with the forum report

As i said uwu
It didnt used to be so, which is why they added it i assume

Also 1000th yay
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:43 pm

MysticMismagius wrote:But without a trial report, there's nothing that can actually be done with the forum report


They ignorew everything except for lobby harassment and inappropriate usernames
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby MysticMismagius » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:02 pm

I meant even in those types of reports. They can't do anything without a trial report because of the possibility that any images you send may be doctored.
Image
User avatar
MysticMismagius
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Razbae » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 pm

there's so many people who actively break the rules without getting any form of punishment that i wouldn't even worry about this.
User avatar
Razbae
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 am
Location: NC

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Flavorable » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:52 am

kosmo16 wrote:You can be suspended in 4 ways:
  • by being voted guilty in Trial System
  • by valid report on forum
  • by moderator in the game
  • by filtering system


This is not completely correct.

Forum reporting -always- requires a report in the Trial System and the player can get suspended based on that report.
Moderators suspending someone ingame is extremely rare and will generally only happen if someone is actively breaking the rules, and is generally only reserved for lobby spammers and people who use hatespeech.
The filtering system is no longer able to suspend people.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Image
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Descender » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:49 am

Flavorable wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:You can be suspended in 4 ways:
  • by being voted guilty in Trial System
  • by valid report on forum
  • by moderator in the game
  • by filtering system


This is not completely correct.

Forum reporting -always- requires a report in the Trial System and the player can get suspended based on that report.
Moderators suspending someone ingame is extremely rare and will generally only happen if someone is actively breaking the rules, and is generally only reserved for lobby spammers and people who use hatespeech.
The filtering system is no longer able to suspend people.

kosmo is an older player probably thinking of older times.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby kosmo16 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Flavorable wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:You can be suspended in 4 ways:
  • by being voted guilty in Trial System
  • by valid report on forum
  • by moderator in the game
  • by filtering system


This is not completely correct.

Forum reporting -always- requires a report in the Trial System and the player can get suspended based on that report.
Moderators suspending someone ingame is extremely rare and will generally only happen if someone is actively breaking the rules, and is generally only reserved for lobby spammers and people who use hatespeech.
The filtering system is no longer able to suspend people.


That's good, because it was annoying that filtering system could suspend you. Reporting on froum is working fine for lobby harassment and inappropriate username, I had in mind these 2.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Grethius » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:21 pm

No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.
If you have ever came across me in the game and you got upset because I called you a "Dumbass", then you did something to deserve it.

Never underestimate the power of a group of dumbasses.
Grethius
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:20 pm
Location: In a dark corner of your mind.

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Flavorable » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:17 am

Moderator Message: Let's keep it on the OG topic and not on whether or not Chinese people are a minority.


Moderator Message: EDIT: CLEANED UP THE THREAD SINCE PEOPLE STILL WOULDN'T STAY ON TOPIC. Consider this the final warning to stay on topic, otherwise we will have to resort to locking the thread and giving Board Warnings.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Image
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Boredfan1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm

1: What is a minority differs from country to country though there are some groups that are minorities worldwide. For example, whites are a world wide minority along with Jews so that's a no. Just don't be a bully to anyone.

2: If you use the political correct definition of homophobe, then you will be causing a lot of problems because homophobe quite literally means scared of homosexuals and that's not a banworthy offense, not the bullshit political definition.

3: Banning for gamethrowing for a single game is way too harsh.

4: They WOULD still come back, you don't get that some people dedicate a lot of time and effort to troll people for fun.
Boredfan1
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:27 pm

The perm bans should still be in effect, otherwise would rulebreaking not hurt as much as it should.
@boredfan1: the term "homophobia", has not much to do with a phobia, aside from the name. A Phobia describes a deep fear, that may result in panic and the desire to not get close to what the phobia one has is about. Homophobes don't panic when they see homosexuals, but get aggressive.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
User avatar
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 24619
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Voriki » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 am

Partially off-topic, but if there are people who state that most people don't know the rules, then give them a suspension, and after the suspension they are redirected to a short and simple quiz(5 questions or so on most reasons to be banned) they must complete. That way, when they receive repeat suspensions, they cannot pretend to be clueless.

Is it fun to use racist names?
  1. Heck yeah
  2. I'm not sure
  3. I don't think so, as some people might find this hurtful

Is it okay to lose on purpose?
  1. I don't care, some roles are just not fun to play and I make them lose on purpose
  2. It is just a game, so what does it matter?
  3. This game promotes teamwork, and playing bad on purpose affect real people

....
While I can give my general opinion on any subject, I only have playing experience in Classic and Draculas Palace, non ranked.
Voriki
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Boredfan1 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:23 am

Jerme wrote:The perm bans should still be in effect, otherwise would rulebreaking not hurt as much as it should.
@boredfan1: the term "homophobia", has not much to do with a phobia, aside from the name. A Phobia describes a deep fear, that may result in panic and the desire to not get close to what the phobia one has is about. Homophobes don't panic when they see homosexuals, but get aggressive.


It's just a gross misuse of the world phobia. Not to mention, it's too easy to label anything under your definition which is why it's bad.
Boredfan1
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Voriki wrote:Partially off-topic, but if there are people who state that most people don't know the rules, then give them a suspension, and after the suspension they are redirected to a short and simple quiz(5 questions or so on most reasons to be banned) they must complete. That way, when they receive repeat suspensions, they cannot pretend to be clueless.

Is it fun to use racist names?
  1. Heck yeah
  2. I'm not sure
  3. I don't think so, as some people might find this hurtful

Is it okay to lose on purpose?
  1. I don't care, some roles are just not fun to play and I make them lose on purpose
  2. It is just a game, so what does it matter?
  3. This game promotes teamwork, and playing bad on purpose affect real people

....

Instead of asking about what is right or wrong, you should ask about what is punishable or not.
Sorry if I have spelling mistakes. English is not my main language.
I added a petition to my achievement rework!
Plese come and vote to support it!
If you have any suggestions related to achievements, please post them on my thread so we can suggest them together!
Also, support my suggestion about private lobbies!It would definitely increase the playerbase.
User avatar
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3096
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Hagg1s » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!
Hagg1s
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Hagg1s wrote:
Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!

When it costs more money to make said Alt account, then why would BMG not allow it? They get more money from it and those people are less likely to repeat breaking rules unless they love wasting money and getting banned over and over.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Hagg1s » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:33 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!

When it costs more money to make said Alt account, then why would BMG not allow it? They get more money from it and those people are less likely to repeat breaking rules unless they love wasting money and getting banned over and over.


The only solution for toxicity is hard, non-sympathetic black and white justice. Even if you have to be hypocritical when enacting it.

Can't be any toxicity if there are no players, nomsayin?
Hagg1s
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Descender » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Hagg1s wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!

When it costs more money to make said Alt account, then why would BMG not allow it? They get more money from it and those people are less likely to repeat breaking rules unless they love wasting money and getting banned over and over.


The only solution for toxicity is hard, non-sympathetic black and white justice. Even if you have to be hypocritical when enacting it.

Can't be any toxicity if there are no players, nomsayin?

Are you saying we blanket ban everyone
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Hagg1s » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:44 am

Google wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!

When it costs more money to make said Alt account, then why would BMG not allow it? They get more money from it and those people are less likely to repeat breaking rules unless they love wasting money and getting banned over and over.


The only solution for toxicity is hard, non-sympathetic black and white justice. Even if you have to be hypocritical when enacting it.

Can't be any toxicity if there are no players, nomsayin?

Are you saying we blanket ban everyone


Precisely. Google gets it.

Plus if we pre ban everyone (especially milennials who threaten my intelligence constantly) then nobody can usurp my self designated title of Supreme TOS overlord.
Hagg1s
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Descender » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:29 am

Hagg1s wrote:
Google wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Hagg1s wrote:
Grethius wrote:No Support!

Keep permabans and reinstate Ban evasion through an alternate account.

The problem with lobby HS/H is that A lot of is does not get reported because most of the time either the dumbasses doing it leave before the game starts or no one remembers to report them, and an even bigger issue people do not report them because "Its just a game", "its not that bad".

I do not know what the plan for adding a report function to the lobby is but, it is something that DOES NEED to be implemented.


I agree with Grethius. IMO anyone who is toxic and gets banned for hate speech/harassment should be permabanned and should not be able to create alt accounts because they were permabanned.

Right Grethius? You would never make an alt to get around a perm ban, would you? So down with everyone else!

When it costs more money to make said Alt account, then why would BMG not allow it? They get more money from it and those people are less likely to repeat breaking rules unless they love wasting money and getting banned over and over.


The only solution for toxicity is hard, non-sympathetic black and white justice. Even if you have to be hypocritical when enacting it.

Can't be any toxicity if there are no players, nomsayin?

Are you saying we blanket ban everyone


Precisely. Google gets it.

Plus if we pre ban everyone (especially milennials who threaten my intelligence constantly) then nobody can usurp my self designated title of Supreme TOS overlord.

sigh this conversation is going nowhere, moving on
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Grethius » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 pm

By Allowing people to buy a seperate account instead of permabanning them, you are effectively allowing them to pay $5 or more to sink this game further into a pit of shit. That is why people are leaving. That is why the player base is shrinking so badly, and because the stigma out there is " oh BMG wont do anything to me, reports don't matter, its just a game" more and more people are creating more and more toxicity? Why because they get off on being a troll, " Hey lets spend $5 to fuck everyone's day up because We can, its just a game".

However, because the developers only care about stuffing their wallets full of currency, and laughing at everyone wanting to make this game better and forcing the mods and judges to bend to their will even know they know what they are doing is completely fucked up, they do not care. They know this game is sinking fast, so they're trying to suck what ever money they can out of the players.

You know Mods/Judges, You have the power to change this bullshit regardless of what the Dev's say, so what if they threaten to take your power away, in the end does it even matter? Would you still want to play a game that even though you are in a position of power you can only do so much because the developers are communist/socialist/capitalist dumbfucks? You know what is right and what is wrong ( well some of you anyway ). I mean hell, you already break their rules anyway by refusing to guilty a hatespeech report that "Technically" goes against the rules. @Naru take this as constructive criticism, Pull your head out of your ass! Even when developers tell you that you are wrong, you still go against them anyway. So why not keep doing it only this time do it for something that makes sense to better the game, Not your own personal feelings!

I mean come on, everything that you have tried, with the exception of being more strict on punishments and rule breaks, to stop this shit from happening has been an epic failure, it has only gotten worse. Accounts are still being hacked, the level of toxicity has sky rocketed in the last year, You are effectively killing your own player base. And a lot of the players that are creating all the toxicity are players who have been previously banned!
If you have ever came across me in the game and you got upset because I called you a "Dumbass", then you did something to deserve it.

Never underestimate the power of a group of dumbasses.
Grethius
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:20 pm
Location: In a dark corner of your mind.

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Hagg1s » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Grethius wrote:By Allowing people to buy a seperate account instead of permabanning them, you are effectively allowing them to pay $5 or more to sink this game further into a pit of shit. That is why people are leaving. That is why the player base is shrinking so badly, and because the stigma out there is " oh BMG wont do anything to me, reports don't matter, its just a game" more and more people are creating more and more toxicity? Why because they get off on being a troll, " Hey lets spend $5 to fuck everyone's day up because We can, its just a game".

However, because the developers only care about stuffing their wallets full of currency, and laughing at everyone wanting to make this game better and forcing the mods and judges to bend to their will even know they know what they are doing is completely fucked up, they do not care. They know this game is sinking fast, so they're trying to suck what ever money they can out of the players.

You know Mods/Judges, You have the power to change this bullshit regardless of what the Dev's say, so what if they threaten to take your power away, in the end does it even matter? Would you still want to play a game that even though you are in a position of power you can only do so much because the developers are communist/socialist/capitalist dumbfucks? You know what is right and what is wrong ( well some of you anyway ). I mean hell, you already break their rules anyway by refusing to guilty a hatespeech report that "Technically" goes against the rules. @Naru take this as constructive criticism, Pull your head out of your ass! Even when developers tell you that you are wrong, you still go against them anyway. So why not keep doing it only this time do it for something that makes sense to better the game, Not your own personal feelings!

I mean come on, everything that you have tried, with the exception of being more strict on punishments and rule breaks, to stop this shit from happening has been an epic failure, it has only gotten worse. Accounts are still being hacked, the level of toxicity has sky rocketed in the last year, You are effectively killing your own player base. And a lot of the players that are creating all the toxicity are players who have been previously banned!


Before we proceed with analyzing/agreeing/rebutting this argument, please answer two questions:
1) Have you ever had an account get perm-banned?
2) Have you ever used an alternate/secondary/separate account to continue accessing and/or playing the game due to said previous account being perm-banned?

Thank you for your participation in this survey. Intentionally false answers will be considered HIPAA violations.
Hagg1s
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Grethius wrote:You know Mods/Judges, You have the power to change this bullshit regardless of what the Dev's say, so what if they threaten to take your power away, in the end does it even matter? Would you still want to play a game that even though you are in a position of power you can only do so much because the developers are communist/socialist/capitalist dumbfucks? You know what is right and what is wrong ( well some of you anyway ). I mean hell, you already break their rules anyway by refusing to guilty a hatespeech report that "Technically" goes against the rules. @Naru take this as constructive criticism, Pull your head out of your ass! Even when developers tell you that you are wrong, you still go against them anyway. So why not keep doing it only this time do it for something that makes sense to better the game, Not your own personal feelings!

Do you mind providing said Hate Speech/Harassment report?

And as much as I'd like to comment on 'pulling my head out my arse' I will only say that my head isn't in my ass.
I am an Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com


Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle open appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal.)
User avatar
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15711
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Remove permanent bans

Postby Grethius » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
Grethius wrote:You know Mods/Judges, You have the power to change this bullshit regardless of what the Dev's say, so what if they threaten to take your power away, in the end does it even matter? Would you still want to play a game that even though you are in a position of power you can only do so much because the developers are communist/socialist/capitalist dumbfucks? You know what is right and what is wrong ( well some of you anyway ). I mean hell, you already break their rules anyway by refusing to guilty a hatespeech report that "Technically" goes against the rules. @Naru take this as constructive criticism, Pull your head out of your ass! Even when developers tell you that you are wrong, you still go against them anyway. So why not keep doing it only this time do it for something that makes sense to better the game, Not your own personal feelings!

Do you mind providing said Hate Speech/Harassment report?

And as much as I'd like to comment on 'pulling my head out my arse' I will only say that my head isn't in my ass.



Oh with pleasure https://imgur.com/d6945Hs

But like everyone else you like to justify everything to make it seem you can do no wrong. Hence why your head is up your ass. But who really cares right its just a game. And before you even think of replying. Just Dont. because we all know what you are doing here. Own up to it.
If you have ever came across me in the game and you got upset because I called you a "Dumbass", then you did something to deserve it.

Never underestimate the power of a group of dumbasses.
Grethius
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:20 pm
Location: In a dark corner of your mind.

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brilliand and 1 guest