Forum Mafia Terminology

Talk about Forum Mafia feedback, suggestions, etc here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby RockFire » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Official (FM) Games
Spoiler: Episodes
Episodes are the highest level of Mafia games hosted here. These games are played with less variability compared to other games. All changes to the game's formula, mechanics, or roles may be screened in games prior to being played in Episodes. Winning an Episode awards a player a special title beside his or her name. These games are hosted only by FM Game Moderators. Example: Game I, II, III, etc.

Standard
Numbered games are those hosted in between each episode. These games are used to test tweaks in the official FM formula, and integrate in new roles as well as serve as the center of the site's meta. There are three different types of standard games:

Streamlined (SP):
Games that use the Episodic Rolelist in the current meta without any changes and lack whispers and last wills. This is generally meant to create a more competitive atmosphere.

Classic (CL):
Games that use Rolelists modeled after games before more competitive games became more widely sought after. These games will include whispers and last wills and older roles such as the older versions of the Spy and the Agent. These games are meant to create a more casual atmosphere.

Moderator's/Host's Choice (MC/HC):
Games that do not fall into either the SP or CL categories are placed here and may include any number of differences that are up to the host/moderator as the name implies.

Community (CFM)
Community Forum Mafia games (CFM) were older games that were hosted by a chosen player and a FM Game Moderator, they have since been phased out with the new hosting system.

Special (SFM)
These games incorperate mechanics or role lists which differ too far from the standard format to be considered numbered games and are then labeled with an "S".

Tiny (TFM)
Smaller games that can feature a wide variety of mechanics or be simple. This game type has since been merged with SFM.

Vanilla (VFM)
A place for games that contain many citizens and other powered down roles, hence the term vanilla.

Newbie (NFM)
Newbie Forum Mafia games all feature the same rolelist that is being used at the time, they are for new players to accessably dip their toes into forum mafia.

Giant (GFM)
Very large games which are initially split into a few smaller sub-games before these sub-games merge into another game when a certain point is reached. This game type has been phased out.


Game Mechanics Spoiler: Rolecard:
The PM a player receives from a game's Moderator, detailing his or her alignment, abilities, etc. Rolecards are standardized between open games and semi-open games. More information can be found in the opening post of the joined game. Closed games do not have standardized rolecards.

Open Game:
A game where the exact roles in play are known because the rolelist displays them. This is the setup of most VFM games.

Semi-open Game:
A game where the exact alignments and subalignments for each role are known but not the specific roles present. However, certain roles may be set to be in the game such as a Godfather. This is the setup of most standards on this site.

Closed Game:
A game where nothing is known about what roles are present and no rolelist is given in the opening post. SFMs and TFMs tend to be these types of games.

Wire Tap:
When either a Spy or Agent uses their ability to see all whispers sent to or by a player. This made massclaiming through whispers in older games much more dangerous as the Mafia could obtain the claims.

Lynch:
If a player receives a majority vote from all live players during the day, they are lynched. The lynch is an unblockable kill, which will instantly removes a player from the game.

Whisper - A secret message one player may send to another. To send a whisper, players must PM the game's Moderator using the PM protocol: Whisper (to) [RECIPIENT]. Assuming the message conforms to whisper rules (which may be found in the opening post of the joined game) the message is forwarded to the intended recipient. NOTE: Never send a whisper directly to the intended player. This is a violation of the rules and in extreme cases is punishable by blacklisting.

Gamethrowing:
Unjustifiably playing against one's goals, in an attempt to cause one's own faction lose.

Mafia Killing Revamp (AKA Mafia Tactical Kills):
Any member of the Mafia may sacrifice their night action to make the factional kill at night.


Important Terms Spoiler: Hardclaim vs Softclaim:
Hardclaiming is when a player explicitly states their role in the Game Thread or through a whisper to another player. Softclaiming is hinting at one's role either discretely or blatantly. Claiming in general should be avoided, except when a situation demands it.

Crumbing:
Softclaiming discretely to leave a post trail that indicates you are the role you claim to be. This may be done by Town or scum to add credibility to a roleclaim.

Counterclaim (CC):
When a player makes a claim which contradicts another player's claim. In practice, this essentially means that if Claim A is true, then Claim B cannot be true.

Fakeclaim:
When a player claims a role other than their own.

Mass Roleclaim:
A situation where all players must say their role claim in the thread. Non-Town roles must lie about their claim, fakeclaiming instead. Before the advent of SP games, the most common reason for a mass roleclaim was a Mayor revealing or a player becoming confirmed Town, therefore making a mass roleclaim through whispers inevitable. In the current meta, this usually occurs at MyLo or LyLo.

Mislynch:
When a Town member is lynched because they were thought to be scum.

MyLo (Mislynch and Lose):
A situation in which the Town will lose if they mislynch a player.

LyLo (Lynch or Lose):
A situation in which the Town will lose if they do not lynch a scum player.

Confirmed:
A player whose role is 100% proven, without a doubt.

Scum/Scummy:
Scum roles are ones which cannot win with Town, and therefore must be eliminated by the Town. Scummy behavior is behaving in a way which appears anti-town in nature or just not town-like in general. However, such behavior can also come from Town players.

Bandwagon:
When a large number of players begin to vote up a specific player for the lynch although there may or may not be a reason for this. Generally speaking, bandwagons occur when someone is being pressured for a reaction or for a roleclaim due to being scummy. This can also occur if someone is the main contender for that Day's lynch. Sheep are players who participate in bandwagons blindly.

No Lynch:
This also occurs if a majority is not reached on one player by the end of the Day. Players may vote to no lynch as well although many players believe such actions to be scummy without proper reasoning.

Random Lynch:
When a player is lynched without apparent reasons.

Policy Lynch (PL):
When a player is lynched not because they are scummy but for other reasons. Policy lynches are done on players whose alignment is not known but their play may hurt the Town if they are Town.


Play-style Spoiler: Jesting: Acting as a Jester would. This is generally done either by a Jester to get lynched, or someone not wanting to be targeted, by acting just Jestery enough NOT to be lynched.

Sheep: Sheep are players who participate in bandwagons blindly.

Lurker/Lurking (Prodger/Prodging):
Players who are inactive for most of the game and rarely post anything to contribute to or move discussion along. Scum may lurk to not get caught up in what they say, but this may be done by apathetic Town.

Shepherd:
A player who leads a bandwagon. These players can either be Scum gunning for a mislynch, or a Town leader organizing the town.

WIFOM:
Wine in front of me. A situation where a player must decide between a finite number of options with knowledge that their actions and decision will be scrutinized by the second party; the reverse is also true.


Miscellaneous Terms Spoiler: Signup Phase:
The time in which players are freely allowed to join the game before it starts. At this point, players must go to the Sign Up thread in order to join. The Signup Phase ends when a game becomes full.

Confirmation Phase:
The time between the Signup Phase and a game starting. Depending on the host, players may receive their role cards now or only a confirmation PM. Players are expected to respond to the Moderator in charge of the game, so as to inform them that the player will be participating in the game.

Backups
Backups are any player eligible to join a game after it has started. If someone requests replacement, the people more the backups list will be the first ones contacted in the order they joined. This process is largely gone and replaced with simply being the first to PM the Moderator/Host to replace into the game.

Reads:
Used by players to state what alignment they'd place another player in based on their own assumptions regarding that player.

V (Villager) and W (Wolf/Wolfie):
Villager refers to any Town member while Wolf/Wolfy refers to any scum member. This is derived from Werewolf, an offshoot of Mafia.

Townslip:
Anything accidently said by a player that makes them likely to be Town. This can be faked by scum to gain credibility.

Scumslip:
Anything accidently said by a player that makes them likely to be scum.

Alt (Alternate Account):
A different account from a main account used by a player. This is typically done to prevent metagaming or play without bias from others.

FoS:
Finger of Suspicion. Putting the Finger of Suspicion onto a player means that one is calling that player scummy and saying that other players should keep an eye on that player.

PoE (Process of Elimination):
Eliminating alternatives based upon evidence.

OMGUS (Oh My God You Suck):
An acronym used to describe retaliatory actions such as votes. Ex: voting a player because they voted you and citing the fact that they are not good at the game or dumb.

PbPA:
Post by Post Analysis. Analyzing a player's posts in succession, typically associated with ISO.

ISO:
Isolation. Looking at a player's total posts in a game without the context of when they were said in order.

AtE (Appeal to Emotion): Anything done to create pity to persuade others.

CFD: Chinese Fire Drill. Quickly switching the lynch to another player with a small amount of time left in the day.


Role Abbreviations Spoiler: TOWN ROLES

    Town Power
    Mayor- Mayor
    Jailor- Jailor
    Retributionist- Ret
    Lawyer- Lawyer

    Town Protective
    Bodyguard- BG
    Doctor- Doc
    Marshal- Marshal
    Bodydouble - BD
    Jailkeeper - JK
    Botanist - Bot

    Town Support
    Escort- Escort
    Medium- Med
    Transporter- Trans, TP (commonly confused with TurdPile or Town Power)

    Town Killing
    Veteran- Vet
    Vigilante- Vig
    Firebrand - FB

    Town Investigative
    Investigator- Invest
    Sheriff- Sheriff
    Lookout- Lookout
    Spy- Spy
    Parity Cop - PC
    Tracker - Tracker

    Town Citizen
    Citizen - Cit
    Neighbour - Neighbour
    Bulletproof - BP

MAFIA ROLES

    Mafia Head
    Godfather- GF
    Underboss- Underboss
    Caporegime- Capo
    Enforcer - Enforcer

    Mafia Tactical
    Mafioso- Mafioso
    Blackmailer- BMer

    Mafia Support
    Consort- Consort
    Consigliere- Consig
    Agent- Agent
    Strongman - Strongman

    Mafia Deception
    Framer - Framer
    Disguiser - Disguiser
    Janitor - Janitor
    Prankster - Prankster
    Ninja - Ninja

    Mafia Espionage
    Traitor - Traitor

    Mafia Goon
    Goon - Goon
    Neighbour - Neighbour

NEUTRAL ROLES

    Neutral Killing
    Serial Killer - SK
    Arsonist - Arso
    Detonator - Det
    Stalker - Stalker

    Neutral Benign
    Amnesiac- Amne
    Survivor- Survivor
    Phantom- Phantom
    Shade - Shade
    Double - Double

    Neutral Evil
    Executioner - Exe
    Jester - Jester
    Witch - Witch
    Bomber - Bomber
    Warlock - Warlock
    Kleptomaniac - Klepto


ROLES FACTION AND CATEGORY Spoiler: Town
Town Power - TPw, TPow
Town Support - TS
Town Killing - TK
Town Protective - TP, TPro
Town Investigative - TI
Town Citizen - TC/Cit

Mafia
Mafia Head - MH
Mafia Tactical - MT
Mafia Support - MS
Mafia Deception - MD
Mafia Espionage - ME
Mafia Goon - MG/Goon

Neutral
Neutral Killing - NK
Neutral Evil - NE
Neutral Benign - NB

Miscellaneous
Suspicious - Sus
Innocent - Inno
Last will - LW
Death note - DN


ACTIONS

Town
Transported - Transported by the transporter with another player.

Jailed - Jailed by the jailor.

Interrogated - Interrogated by a sheriff.

Executed - The jailor has decided to kill you in jail.

Healed - You were attacked by a killing role and visited by a doctor.

Guarded- You were attacked by a killing role and visited by a bodyguard.

Scared away- Your action was stopped by a Marshal.

Town & Mafia

Escorted, RBed- Role-blocked by a consort or escort.

Invested- Investigated by a investigator or a consigliere.

Tapped- The Spy or Agent may see all whispers sent to and sent by you.

Mafia

Framed- Made to appear as a Mafia member to Sheriffs or as a Mafia Framer by an actual Framer.

Neutral and Mafia

Immune- Target was immune from your attempt to kill them.

Neutral

Controlled- Visited and controlled by a witch which redirected your target onto someone else.

Doused- You were visited by that arsonist and that arsonist may choose to ignite. No matter what, you retain the property of doused even if you are revived.

Stalked - You will commit suicide in two nights.

Fuse Lit- The bomber will win if they are not killed within the next three nights.

Ritual- If the Phantom is killed, they will appear as cleaned, and may choose a target to serve
Last edited by ZSSDistortion on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: Updated and Refined
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:18 pm

It's a great idea that you created this, Cow! :D

However, I've seen "Number(ed)" games be referred to as "non-episodes" before as well. Perhaps you should add that?

Also, perhaps you should add in-game terminology such as hardclaims vs softclaims for new players?
Last edited by chitownmvp01 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
Image
Thanks Burgy!

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, GF, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:It's a great idea that you created this, Cow! :D

However, I've seen "Number(ed)" games be referred to as "non-episodes" before as well. Perhaps you should add that?

Isn't any game which is not an Episode a non-episode? That just seems kind of redundant ._.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:21 pm

TheCow wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:It's a great idea that you created this, Cow! :D

However, I've seen "Number(ed)" games be referred to as "non-episodes" before as well. Perhaps you should add that?

Isn't any game which is not an Episode a non-episode? That just seems kind of redundant ._.


I was just saying that I've seen them be called both names.

I also just added something to my previous post!
Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
Image
Thanks Burgy!

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, GF, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:22 pm

Sure, wynaut.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:29 pm

I definitely think that all new players should read this before playing FM. Perhaps this is worth a sticky? But that obviously isn't up to me.
Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
Image
Thanks Burgy!

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, GF, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby Arckas » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:54 pm

If you want to include a link to other slang/terminology of the basics, I have them here.

Also relevant. Spoiler: Image
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Image
User avatar
Arckas
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
 
Posts: 9396
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Arckas wrote:If you want to include a link to other slang/terminology of the basics, I have them here.

Also relevant. Spoiler: Image

I'll integrate, and credit you. If that's okay, anyway.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby Arckas » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:58 pm

TheCow wrote:
Arckas wrote:If you want to include a link to other slang/terminology of the basics, I have them here.

Also relevant. Spoiler: Image

I'll integrate, and credit you. If that's okay, anyway.

Do whatever convenient for you. I don't mind, there're all terms that are just organized anyway. Thanks for the offer though.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Image
User avatar
Arckas
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
 
Posts: 9396
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby ObiWan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Stickied - well done.

I edited some typos as well.
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.


Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society


Image
User avatar
ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 7030
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am
Location: All over the Galaxy

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:22 pm

I plan on reformatting tonight, and beautify it at some point between today, and this weekend.

Thanks Obi
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 pm

not bad :D
User avatar
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner
 
Posts: 2983
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 12:15 am
Location: Upside Down (GMT+10)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby LordofFail » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Dead mediums cannot seance with the living in any FM games. Perhaps you should update the OP?
User avatar
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 am
Location: Earth, 12 Milky Way Drive, Known Universe

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:19 pm

LordofFail wrote:Dead mediums cannot seance with the living in any FM games. Perhaps you should update the OP?

I plan on it. There are other things to change, such as the BMer and spy
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby Metrion » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Un-sticking since it's linked in Beginner's Hub. Keep up the good work!
User avatar
Metrion
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Added more terms because people seem to be going to other sites and bringing their fancy jargon here.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Updating with new terms. Let me know anything else that needs adding.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby deferentsheep » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:17 pm

you could add cit = citizen into the list of roles and pr = power role = [definition distinct from town power], i dont think those are there already
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby Hiphoplog » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:22 pm

For actions I suggest adding.
Town:
Affidavit - Lawyer's night action asking for a players defense. (I actually had to look up what it meant the first time so it may be useful to add what it means.)
Mafia:
Disguised - Swapped investigators results by a Disguiser. (Mainly because I feel knew players may not get Disguised is different than in ToS.)

Also I still hate the use of "TP" because people use it for Transporter, Town Power, and Town Protective. -_-
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 am

The types of games need to be changed because of the system change.
#SaveTheMayor

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons, a server for small, fun Mafia games today!

Image

TG Balancer
alex1234321
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3714
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: Somewhere (UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby TheCow » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:50 am

This is ridiculously out of date
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby ObiWan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:49 am

TheCow wrote:This is ridiculously out of date


Cow is right, Cow. Get on that shit.
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.


Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society


Image
User avatar
ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 7030
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am
Location: All over the Galaxy

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:50 am

ObiWan wrote:
TheCow wrote:This is ridiculously out of date


Cow is right, Cow. Get on that shit.


Cow needs to stop slacking.
Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
Image
Thanks Burgy!

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, GF, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 am

This really should be updated. Also, sorry about the necro- this is very helpful and should be up to date.
#SaveTheMayor

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons, a server for small, fun Mafia games today!

Image

TG Balancer
alex1234321
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3714
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: Somewhere (UTC-5)

Re: Forum Mafia Terminology

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:31 am

This needs updating with the new system
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

User avatar
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 5654
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Mr Johnson's Wild Ride (GMT)

Next

Return to FM Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests