Ban Appeal for gamethrowing.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal for gamethrowing.

Postby sirliealot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm

Banned for game throwing when that's been my playstyle? Well, not game throwing but... If you look through the reports or even my game chat logs that's how i've played the game...... It works but it's not great as a townie because of vigi's who shoot on sus and jailors who aren't open to being persuaded.... but it's super legit when playing evil roles.
Guess judges thought my playstyle is rather not "Meta" enough I guess...... Not everyone plays the meta......
--
I just saw the report that got me banned.....
I'm shocked...... How the hell is putting faith in a member of your team game throwing? Because IIRC at that point of the given time in the match...... The mafia was out in the open... Clear as crystal... but apparently some other dude couldn't put two + two together makes me a game thrower........
Appeal! Appeal! Appeal!
Last edited by Jerme on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged two appeal threads
sirliealot
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal for gamethrowing.

Postby TrialBot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:25 pm

You claimed Godfather, which got you lynched. This does seem like gamethrowing to me.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby sirliealot » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:28 am

Jerme wrote:You claimed Godfather, which got you lynched. This does seem like gamethrowing to me.

Partly my fault for thinking that low elo players would actually look at wills... or even pay attention to the god dam game..... I was confirmed by the investigator on D3 and this Vigi..... SMH....
The one that game threw was Lume..... I just got the full-on reports from people because I wanted to fatally crush the mafia at thinking they had a chance of winning but the vigi had to ruin everything!!!! GODDAM EVERYTHING!
I who was watching goddam Dragon Ball Z and playing rank had far more attention to the game than this freaking vigi........
Appeal... Appeal... Appeal...
Just look at all my other games..... Very similar in how I play most games..... Just that this game... we had an incompetent townie that made me get the short end of the stick...
sirliealot
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 pm

Please keep in mind that if you claimed your correct role, the game could have ended differently, or defended yourself properly when being on stand to lift the confusion.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby sirliealot » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:56 am

Jerme wrote:Please keep in mind that if you claimed your correct role, the game could have ended differently, or defended yourself properly when being on stand to lift the confusion.

I was technically proven townie at that point....... It was just my sadistic nature and an incompetent townie that was the downfall of this game.......
Like I've been saying if Vigi *HAD* been paying attention he should've known that I was confirmed townie and not the godfather...
Then again it was about 10% my sadistic nature fault but it was also 90% Vigi's fault for having the memory of a goldfish.
Let's be honest... I was the least cancerous player in that game... I was ACTUALLY trying to win.......
sirliealot
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:26 am

No attempt to defend on stand is gamethrowing. Report is valid and valid reports may not be appealed.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals