Appealing: Mewsss

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Mewsss

Postby Mewsss » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello, I am appealing my ban of (approx) June 25 2018. My ban was for Inappropriate usernames/Hate speech and I fully accept what i did was wrong and against the TOS I agreed to. I am here today to ask for one more chance, again I know I broke the rules and I'm not arguing with that, but there are a few things to consider:
1. It's been over a year since my ban.
2. My record at the time was spotless, comparing valid reports vs total games played would show that. But I am not saying that good behavior should allow me or anyone to break the rules.
3. Some of the reports were not inherently "hate speech" or "Inappropriate". Unwanted? Sure totally, but having it be treated as if it were on the same level as the others is wrong (see example 1).
4. My ban should be looked over again and not by the mod "Turdpile" (see example 2).
5. I wasn't given a proper final warning before my ban hit
6. Does the punishment fit the crime? Even with Inappropriate usernames, I always played to win, and only in a few games did i ever say anything relating to hate speech in chat (other than my names).

Again what I did was wrong and i broke the rules but i would love to play this game again (especially with the unity update), and i ask for one more chance please

Example 1
Example 2

Edit 1:Added point 6
Last edited by Mewsss on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~MewsImage
Mewsss
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Appealing: Mewsss

Postby TrialBot » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing: Mewsss

Postby Flavorable » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 am

Keep in mind that bans prior to November 2018 cannot get appealed, unless a Moderator specifically told you to get back to us now.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals