GA's Targets

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

GA's Targets

Postby MuddyRayquaza » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:57 pm

GA cannot have executioner or jester as a target, correct? Then why can GA have Amnesiac?
Legit, just this round, I was GA. Target was Amne. Jest died N1. That's... not good.
tl;dr amne shouldn't have a GA, yet it did. This is just like exe, because he can become jester. yikes.
MuddyRayquaza

Re: GA's Targets

Postby Jerme » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Topic moved to role ideas, as a change to an existing role was proposed.
GAs could have Amnesiacs as targets due to them not always having a change to become Jester, unlike the Executioner, I believe.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 pm

I feel like GA should be the opposite of Exe and have only town targets to protect... but that would lead to more confirmed town.
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Jerme » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:18 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:I feel like GA should be the opposite of Exe and have only town targets to protect... but that would lead to more confirmed town.

This way would the confirmed target be announce once the first protect was done and creating confirmed town in that way is not a good decision at all, in my opinion. It would be the same as, or very similar to, a Ret reviving a townie.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Role Ideas