18+ Forum Mafia

Talk about Forum Mafia feedback, suggestions, etc here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Is this a spectacular idea for FM?

Yes!
12
39%
Absolutely!
19
61%
 
Total votes : 31

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm

JamesD28 wrote:What if all this heat with mdb and parker is just unresolved sexual tension

Meh.

dmsc1999 wrote:Are you kidding? It's an amazing Idea. I mean the people with no sex drive would be screwed; but other than that let's go.

Ehh, it's VFM. Roleblocks don't do shit. The flavor is just an excuse to get oneself off.

dmsc1999 wrote:Then I would be happy to lock them in a very small room with nothing but a gallon of water, a package of chocolates (spiked with aphrodisiacs of course), and a bix of condoms.

uhhhhh, why do you need the latter?

Popped in to see if I was deleted. I was not.
2/16/2019
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:23 pm

You can't get STD's from nothing but a gallon of water and a package of chocolates (spiked with aphrodisiacs of course).

That's not how it works.

Popped in to see if I was deleted. I was not.
2/16/2019
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm

dmsc1999 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
JamesD28 wrote:What if all this heat with mdb and parker is just unresolved sexual tension

Meh.

dmsc1999 wrote:Are you kidding? It's an amazing Idea. I mean the people with no sex drive would be screwed; but other than that let's go.

Ehh, it's VFM. Roleblocks don't do shit. The flavor is just an excuse to get oneself off.

dmsc1999 wrote:Then I would be happy to lock them in a very small room with nothing but a gallon of water, a package of chocolates (spiked with aphrodisiacs of course), and a bix of condoms.

uhhhhh, why do you need the latter?

The box of condoms? To prevent STD"s.



STDs from masturbating?
Discord: Finn#5059

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:53 am

dmsc1999 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
dmsc1999 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
JamesD28 wrote:What if all this heat with mdb and parker is just unresolved sexual tension

Meh.

dmsc1999 wrote:Are you kidding? It's an amazing Idea. I mean the people with no sex drive would be screwed; but other than that let's go.

Ehh, it's VFM. Roleblocks don't do shit. The flavor is just an excuse to get oneself off.

dmsc1999 wrote:Then I would be happy to lock them in a very small room with nothing but a gallon of water, a package of chocolates (spiked with aphrodisiacs of course), and a bix of condoms.

uhhhhh, why do you need the latter?

The box of condoms? To prevent STD"s.



STDs from masturbating?

No. From sex.


Oh I understand.

But I think I'll take my dick elsewhere.
Discord: Finn#5059

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby JamesD28 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:54 am

mdb1023 wrote:But I think I'll take my dick elsewhere.

There's 2 possible interpretations here and I think that's brilliant
Image

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
User avatar
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby EvanManManMan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:30 am

How are you supposed to know everyone is naked and mastirbating?
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Icibalus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 am

EvanManManMan wrote:How are you supposed to know everyone is naked and mastirbating?

We'll know ;)
Image
Spoiler: FM - 3-7

Links:

None... yet.
User avatar
Icibalus
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 3:22 am
Location: On your shoulder. No, not the one with the angel on it. (GMT)

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby TalkingDirty » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Icibalus wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:How are you supposed to know everyone is naked and mastirbating?

We'll know ;)

You can't not know.
Really super cool dope awesomest signature ever
TalkingDirty
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:45 am
Location: Inside your head.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby JamesD28 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:How are you supposed to know everyone is naked and mastirbating?

What else were FM mods made for
Image

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
User avatar
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:01 am

JamesD28 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:How are you supposed to know everyone is naked and mastirbating?

What else were FM mods made for

Would mod abuse just be the mods wanting to see certain people naked and masturbating longer than others?

I always knew the mods were into vouyerism.
Discord: Finn#5059

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Shilster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:15 am

are mods gay?
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Kirize12 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 am

Mods are minesexual.
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8814
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:22 pm

Harem Mafia:
  • Each day ends when every one has finished.
  • Each night lasts only 10 minutes.
  • The one who finishes first is killed.
  • The one that finishes last is roleblocked.
  • Plurality and Majority suck it.

Restrictions
  • Toys are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
  • You must be 18+.
  • You must impress the mods with your abilities and meet the mentioned requirements in order to be drafted.
  • You must never role claim lest you be forced to finish early by the moderators.

Rolelist
Dominant
Submissive
Switch
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Harem Master
Harem Member
Sugar Bear

Role Cards
Spoiler: Town
Virgin

You are a Virgin.

You have never known the whip.

You don't have any special ability and just try to end your Virgin life in peace.
Each day you get to vote in an attempt to remove the Harem and Sugar Bears from the community.

You win with the Town
You must kill the Harem
You must kill Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Dominant

You are a Dominant.

You like to use the whip.

You may finish someone every night.
If you target the Submissive, you will finish yourself instead.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else



Submissive

You are a Submissive.

You like to feel the whip.

Every night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead.
If you target the Dominant, he/she will finish you even if he/she used their shot already.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Switch

You are a Switch.

You know both sides of the whip.

Once, at night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead OR finish someone.
You are immune to the Submissive and the Dominant.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem
Harem Master

You are a Harem Master.

Once they know you, they can never leave.

You can survive being finishing early at night once and only once.
Once, at night, you may whip your Harem Member so they cannot be finished at night.
You or your Harem Member may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem Member

You are a Harem Member.

You will do anything for your Harem Master.

You or your Harem Master may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Neutral
Sugar Bear

You are a Sugar Bear.

You know your way around.

You may finish someone every night.
You cannot be finished at night.

You win with the Sugar Bears
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Harem
You may spare anyone else

Popped in to see if I was deleted. I was not.
2/16/2019
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby TalkingDirty » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Fenraiser wrote:Harem Mafia:
  • Each day ends when every one has finished.
  • Each night lasts only 10 minutes.
  • The one who finishes first is killed.
  • The one that finishes last is roleblocked.
  • Plurality and Majority suck it.

Restrictions
  • Toys are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
  • You must be 18+.
  • You must impress the mods with your abilities and meet the mentioned requirements in order to be drafted.
  • You must never role claim lest you be forced to finish early by the moderators.

Rolelist
Dominant
Submissive
Switch
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Harem Master
Harem Member
Sugar Bear

Role Cards
Spoiler: Town
Virgin

You are a Virgin.

You have never known the whip.

You don't have any special ability and just try to end your Virgin life in peace.
Each day you get to vote in an attempt to remove the Harem and Sugar Bears from the community.

You win with the Town
You must kill the Harem
You must kill Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Dominant

You are a Dominant.

You like to use the whip.

You may finish someone every night.
If you target the Submissive, you will finish yourself instead.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else



Submissive

You are a Submissive.

You like to feel the whip.

Every night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead.
If you target the Dominant, he/she will finish you even if he/she used their shot already.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Switch

You are a Switch.

You know both sides of the whip.

Once, at night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead OR finish someone.
You are immune to the Submissive and the Dominant.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem
Harem Master

You are a Harem Master.

Once they know you, they can never leave.

You can survive being finishing early at night once and only once.
Once, at night, you may whip your Harem Member so they cannot be finished at night.
You or your Harem Member may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem Member

You are a Harem Member.

You will do anything for your Harem Master.

You or your Harem Master may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Neutral
Sugar Bear

You are a Sugar Bear.

You know your way around.

You may finish someone every night.
You cannot be finished at night.

You win with the Sugar Bears
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Harem
You may spare anyone else

I think this may very well be funniest thing I've seen on these forums to date.

Well done. I got a kick out of this.
Really super cool dope awesomest signature ever
TalkingDirty
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:45 am
Location: Inside your head.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby JamesD28 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:49 pm

This needs to be a thing already
Image

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
User avatar
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 pm


Popped in to see if I was deleted. I was not.
2/16/2019
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Fenraiser wrote:Harem Mafia:
  • Each day ends when every one has finished.
  • Each night lasts only 10 minutes.
  • The one who finishes first is killed.
  • The one that finishes last is roleblocked.
  • Plurality and Majority suck it.

Restrictions
  • Toys are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
  • You must be 18+.
  • You must impress the mods with your abilities and meet the mentioned requirements in order to be drafted.
  • You must never role claim lest you be forced to finish early by the moderators.

Rolelist
Dominant
Submissive
Switch
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Virgin
Harem Master
Harem Member
Sugar Bear

Role Cards
Spoiler: Town
Virgin

You are a Virgin.

You have never known the whip.

You don't have any special ability and just try to end your Virgin life in peace.
Each day you get to vote in an attempt to remove the Harem and Sugar Bears from the community.

You win with the Town
You must kill the Harem
You must kill Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Dominant

You are a Dominant.

You like to use the whip.

You may finish someone every night.
If you target the Submissive, you will finish yourself instead.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else



Submissive

You are a Submissive.

You like to feel the whip.

Every night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead.
If you target the Dominant, he/she will finish you even if he/she used their shot already.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Switch

You are a Switch.

You know both sides of the whip.

Once, at night, you may take someone's punishment in their stead OR finish someone.
You are immune to the Submissive and the Dominant.

You win with the Town
You must finish the Harem
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem
Harem Master

You are a Harem Master.

Once they know you, they can never leave.

You can survive being finishing early at night once and only once.
Once, at night, you may whip your Harem Member so they cannot be finished at night.
You or your Harem Member may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Harem Member

You are a Harem Member.

You will do anything for your Harem Master.

You or your Harem Master may finish one person each night.

You win with the Harem
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else


Neutral
Sugar Bear

You are a Sugar Bear.

You know your way around.

You may finish someone every night.
You cannot be finished at night.

You win with the Sugar Bears
You must finish the Town
You must finish the Harem
You may spare anyone else


Submit this to the balancing team right now (pun intended)!
Discord: Finn#5059

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Soulshade55r » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Non-fucker

You are a Non-fucker.

You don't like sexual or dirty things including neck gagging on stand.

You have 4 bullet proof condoms.
You win if you don't lost you're virginity or get gagged on stand

You win with the Town
You win with the Harem
You win with the sugar Bears
You may spare anyone else
Burgers and kings
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby FMBot » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:17 am

Beep boop bump
Bot by Google. Not actually as Google can't really program, but it's being worked on.
User avatar
FMBot
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:37 am
Location: FM

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby ryanyb » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:15 am

You know, I got really excited that Stella had posted something.
And then I saw it was just a bump.
:V
User avatar
ryanyb
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Google » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:57 am

ryanyb wrote:You know, I got really excited that Stella had posted something.
And then I saw it was just a bump.
:V

ah yes, it got 4 pages and you only noticed it now
think thonk

times change, wounds heal
but hurt remains, scabs peal
when I'm finally gone, finally free
I'll be the girl I've wanted to be
User avatar
Google
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: dance time (+-0)

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Flake » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:00 am

epic
User avatar
Flake
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby Google » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 am

Flake wrote:epic

Arent you like 6

times change, wounds heal
but hurt remains, scabs peal
when I'm finally gone, finally free
I'll be the girl I've wanted to be
User avatar
Google
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: dance time (+-0)

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:16 am

Google wrote:
Flake wrote:epic

Arent you like 6

no he is at the ripe age of 7
Spoiler:
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 18+ Forum Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:40 am

TheDebil wrote:
Google wrote:
Flake wrote:epic

Arent you like 6

no he is at the ripe age of 7

7 is too old

3 is ripe
Image

     

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

PreviousNext

Return to FM Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest