SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Hmph.
I'll refrain from posting anything else until mod respond to that.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Hmph.

It's fake
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Hmph.

It's fake

Double bluff?

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:02 pm

If I had another dayvig I'd have blasted Scorpio already
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Fair nuff
Lemme continue with my case then

Multiuniverse

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:08 pm

I would make a case against Dota since they've been acting strange but I may as well save it for D3.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:09 pm

/vote Scorpio

I am frozen so I'm just gonna help creating a lynch
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Scorpio

Is that hammer?

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:

Is that hammer?

No its L2 -.-
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Assuming the VC was correct otherwise I'd like to travel back in time
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

Is that hammer?

No its L2 -.-

I can't count 0-o

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm

Spoiler:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:May as well give my own theories on this bullshit:

Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

Theory 2:
Similar concept except instead of Blackajack being framed, Chemist is scum.

/vote Debil Until a transporter (assuming it is town) comes out my vote is on this and I don't care if you all are going to hang me "fOr inFoRmAtiON" and not believe a single word I say because I refuse to believe Debil roleblocked Blackajack last night especially seeing how late he claimed to have. So hang me for your stupid info.

Interesting theory honestly did BlackJack claim transported if so lets wait it out if not we can kill Debil.

EqsyLootz wrote:/vote SparkingJay

Honestly i don't trust that claim tbh and regardless of your theories the vigi shot, Rb claim, Transporter it all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it.

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:@Chemist did you shoot Sparking? Because Wth he says he wasnt transd or did you shoot Blackjack!? Because if you shot blackjack then that clarifies everything.

Also how does this clarify everything wtf.

Because im an absolute idiot.

/unvote SparkingJay

EqsyLootz wrote:
Xlranet wrote:mechanically sparking is the best lynch, its a TvS with debil/chemist and sparking claims citizen whilst the other 2 claim town
my wim went down to 0 due to hosting a game soz

Im just confused however i don't trust his claim im just gonna wait it out. if it comes to 8/9 For Sparking ill vote him

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it

Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

That'd be my ideal choice of action, but will anyone actually agree to it? Probably not :/

Im going to take this risk. I will trust you for now and i will take the risk.
/vote Debil

This series of post is essentially what made me scumread eqsy today

In the first post you can see that he saw Sparking's theory and commented that it was "interesting" and was willing to lynch debil.

Then out of nowhere he took a hard 180 and voted Sparking.

He then explained that he thought that chemist took a nightshot not a dayshot and then unvoted sparking (though i have zero idea how he confused that and even if he did then how does that change his read on sparking?)

He then went on to reaffirm that he is willing to lynch sparking if it's L-1

Now here's where it gets interesting.

He quoted Sparking's theory again, the theory he commented on earlier, and this time said that it was very good. He then took a 180 and voted debil. After that he set up a chainlynch of debil -> sparking eventhough it isnt even a TvS.

This progression of 2 180's, an unvote that makes no sense, and a different stance on the same post in around 5 posts have 0 progression, makes no sense, and can only come from a scum whose sole purpose is to fake lack of information and set up a chain lynch.

Their final stance was scum!debil so it is also possible that they scumread sparking initially for towncred (that is if sparking is scum) and flip onto debil to save their buddy. Regardless if eqsy is scum then debil is most likely town.

I rest my case.

Multiuniverse

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:15 pm

You're nitpicking scorpio on the most trivial of matters
Give me something more substantial

Multiuniverse

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:May as well give my own theories on this bullshit:

Theory:

Theory 2:
Similar concept except instead of Blackajack being framed, Chemist is scum.

/vote Debil Until a transporter (assuming it is town) comes out my vote is on this and I don't care if you all are going to hang me "fOr inFoRmAtiON" and not believe a single word I say because I refuse to believe Debil roleblocked Blackajack last night especially seeing how late he claimed to have. So hang me for your stupid info.

Interesting theory honestly did BlackJack claim transported if so lets wait it out if not we can kill Debil.

EqsyLootz wrote:/vote SparkingJay

Honestly i don't trust that claim tbh and regardless of your theories the vigi shot, Rb claim, Transporter it all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it.

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:@Chemist did you shoot Sparking? Because Wth he says he wasnt transd or did you shoot Blackjack!? Because if you shot blackjack then that clarifies everything.

Also how does this clarify everything wtf.

Because im an absolute idiot.

/unvote SparkingJay

EqsyLootz wrote:
Xlranet wrote:mechanically sparking is the best lynch, its a TvS with debil/chemist and sparking claims citizen whilst the other 2 claim town
my wim went down to 0 due to hosting a game soz

Im just confused however i don't trust his claim im just gonna wait it out. if it comes to 8/9 For Sparking ill vote him

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

That'd be my ideal choice of action, but will anyone actually agree to it? Probably not :/

Im going to take this risk. I will trust you for now and i will take the risk.
/vote Debil

This series of post is essentially what made me scumread eqsy today

In the first post you can see that he saw Sparking's theory and commented that it was "interesting" and was willing to lynch debil.

Then out of nowhere he took a hard 180 and voted Sparking.

He then explained that he thought that chemist took a nightshot not a dayshot and then unvoted sparking (though i have zero idea how he confused that and even if he did then how does that change his read on sparking?)

He then went on to reaffirm that he is willing to lynch sparking if it's L-1

Now here's where it gets interesting.

He quoted Sparking's theory again, the theory he commented on earlier, and this time said that it was very good. He then took a 180 and voted debil. After that he set up a chainlynch of debil -> sparking eventhough it isnt even a TvS.

This progression of 2 180's, an unvote that makes no sense, and a different stance on the same post in around 5 posts have 0 progression, makes no sense, and can only come from a scum whose sole purpose is to fake lack of information and set up a chain lynch.

Their final stance was scum!debil so it is also possible that they scumread sparking initially for towncred (that is if sparking is scum) and flip onto debil to save their buddy. Regardless if eqsy is scum then debil is most likely town.

I rest my case.

You see Multi the thing about me is 1. im a total idiot and 2. I tend to change my mind alot. When i say its an interesting theory it didnt mean i trusted Jay and I talked with Jackson over this subject and he told me why he suspects jay i agreed with him and voted jay. After that Jay posted his theory again and it made sense so i thought i'd trust him and go with his theory and if debil came up as town I woulda lynched him. I hope this clarified things i see how you suspect me and how it can be confusing.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm

wow please no one quote my message above its RLY long and just @me if you wanna continue @multi.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm

/unvote
Just for now before we rush into a hammer.
Multi it is kinda late to switch votes at this point so like we could either accept a Scorpio lynch or no lynch at all.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:/unvote
Multi it is kinda late to switch votes at this point so like we could either accept a Scorpio lynch or no lynch at all.

The thing is even if we dont hit hammer he is still dead regardless.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 pm

There's only an hour left, Sparking

@Multi
If you want something else consider how hard they're trying to milk calling Wabbit scum like twice despite not pushing on them at all
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:There's only an hour left, Sparking

@Multi
If you want something else consider how hard they're trying to milk calling Wabbit scum like twice despite not pushing on them at all

I am aware

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:26 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:

The thing is even if we dont hit hammer he is still dead regardless.

A lynch only happens if there is a hammer

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Yeah I honestly didn't pay attention to the whole huntress thing on my role card. I legitimately just read my abilities and left.

Then how did you notice it on Blackajack’s?

Or not notice it when you went back to check your flavor name?

I noticed it on black jacks caused I actually stopped to see what their role card said, checking for hidden mechanics and all. I did notice it when I went back to check my flavor name. But at that point someone had already explained that huntres didn't=vig.

And you didn't do the same on Seth's? Or Evan's? Both of whom had similar things?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Exactly. Scorpio is best lynch atm.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Well eqsy i dont believe a word of what you just said
You still havent explained why you unvoted sparking
And like nobody is that easily persuaded

Multiuniverse

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:35 pm

CFD is always possible

Multiuniverse

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:36 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:On another note. If I do flip today it would do the town some benefit to look into the ones whonjumped on my wagon really quickly.

It's been a fight to form a wagon on any of chemist/esqy/sparking but as soon as chemist starts pushing me for being oblivious there's suddenly an L-2 wagon.

I just know my audience

Scumslip aside, I think your constant grabbing for cred for saying wabbit is scum without pushing him is scummy
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads