Some more of my questions about the game.

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Some more of my questions about the game.

Postby Y1DeFH » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Question one: If two transporters transport the same target with different people, what determines what transporter has priority to the first targets transportation?
Example: Transporter A transports player C just the same night as transporter B transports player C, transporter A moves player C with player Z BUT transporter B moves player C with player Y.
This can also happen were Transporter A moves player C with player D while transporter B moves player D with player E. Who in this situation will end up transporting player D?

Question two: A doctor cannot heal a revealed mayor because the option never is possible, but if a transporter moves a mayor with a healable target and the doctor heals the healable target and is put into the mayor what will happen? Will the doctor visit the mayor and not heal, will they actually heal the mayor, or maybe just not visit?
Y1DeFH

Re: Some more of my questions about the game.

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:59 am

as far as i can tell its random whoever gets transed twice... guess ya could set up a custom game with 2 transporters, with 1st trans swapping player 1 and 2 and the second trans swapping player 2 and 3. In that scenario player 2 would never be transed twice, either player 1 or 3 would be. Do that for 5 nights and see who gets double transed, then second trans swap player 1 and 2 and 1st trans swap player 2 and 3, and see if results differ... maybe the same transporter will constantly get priority, maybe not.

In your 2nd scenario, the doctor will miss the healable target and target the mayor, thus wasting a night, as mayors cant be healed. (if the doc targeted the mayor, they will heal whoever mayor was transed with)

A doctor can visit a revealed mayor, they can trigger any traps on the mayor, doc can die to crusader/ambusher on the mayor, LO will see the doc visit the mayor, but the heal will never take place, even if the mayor is attacked that same night
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Flavorable » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:11 am

Actually for question 1:

Since the transporter has priority 1, transporting always happens first. In the event of multiple transporters, the transporting happens in the order of which transporter joined the lobby first.

So if Trans A joins first and Trans B joins second, Trans A's transports will always occur first.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:59 pm

The Transporter-magic is a mystery on its own. There are a few more interactions with it, that depend on (for the player) invisible factors, especially in connection with the Witch.
There was a time that the Mayor could be healed this way, but at the end, I believe its no longer the case and the heal will fail, despite the Doc visiting the Mayor.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Jerme wrote:The Transporter-magic is a mystery on its own. There are a few more interactions with it, that depend on (for the player) invisible factors, especially in connection with the Witch.
There was a time that the Mayor could be healed this way, but at the end, I believe its no longer the case and the heal will fail, despite the Doc visiting the Mayor.

This is correct, as transporter no longer transports overall effects like that and jester haunts.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Ask Questions