[GAME] Server Restart Lag / Freezing / Hang on 'Verifying..'

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] Server Restart Lag / Freezing / Hang on 'Verifying..'

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Question: Why do I lag badly after a server restart? Why can I not login and get stuck at 'Verifying Account'? Why after trying to verify my account, does the game drop my login connection with the error 'Disconnected'?

Answer: This is due to the server restart being run, usually just minutes after you start getting stuck on login. This is caused by everyone trying to login at once, causing some people not able to login at all, while allowing others to login after sitting at 'Verifying Account...' for a good few minutes, but lagging horribly during gameplay. Sometimes users even get disconnected and get handed a 'Disconnected..' message after trying to verify the user's account. This usually smooths itself out after 45 minutes to an hour of the server being restarted. Give it some patience and keep trying. :)
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

[GAME] Server Reset Lag / Freezing / Hang on 'Verifying Acco

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Currently a lot of users are experiencing 'Verifying Account'. Unfortunately this isn't the intended message most of you are meant to receive. The intended message is a warning that is supposed to say 'Please Change your Password' upon logging in, however the server is handing you the 'Verifying Account' message. If you're having the Verifying Account issue, until further notice, please change your password. You must fully reset and change your password, as most of the time, just the reset doesn't fix the issue.

BMG is looking into a fix, but in the mean time, make sure you do both steps in the FAQ linked below; restting your password, and then changing your password. This will minimize the chances of the game locking you out via 'Verifying Account'.

FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=101015
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions