You can no longer login on older browsers

Put any feedback about the game here.

You can no longer login on older browsers

Postby woahah » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:19 pm

or devices. or if you have bad internet. The new recaptcha straight up stops you. If this is to do with bots logging in over and over again to overload the servers why not just put a delay on relogging after you do it a few times (like discord)?

In my opinion this shouldnt of been implemented, it really makes things irritating.
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: You can no longer login on older browsers

Postby Brilliand » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:20 am

I know you posted in the "Mannequin" thread. How do expect them to do anything against Mannequin, if you complain about every inconvenience that results from that battle?

Granted I don't know for sure that this was meant to target Mannequin, but the timing is suggestive.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby woahah » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:39 am

Brilliand wrote:I know you posted in the "Mannequin" thread. How do expect them to do anything against Mannequin, if you complain about every inconvenience that results from that battle?

Granted I don't know for sure that this was meant to target Mannequin, but the timing is suggestive.

Ok ok
Let me ask you something
How would anti bot precautions on the forums stop mannequin
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Brilliand » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 pm

woahah wrote:Ok ok
Let me ask you something
How would anti bot precautions on the forums stop mannequin

I thought you were talking about the game, not the forums.

Even so, there might be ways. Asking for an explanation is fine, but please go in with the presumption that there's a good reason, because it's the nature of the devs vs. Mannequin battle that we may not understand the context behind each action.

(If I speculate, my first guess is that they're making anyone who logs into the forum exempt from what they're doing to slow down Mannequin, and they don't want Mannequin to be able to use that.)
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Return to Feedback