Game Bug

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Game Bug

Postby derbygamer03 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 am

Twice while i have been playing i have been unable to use my nightly ability. First time was i was medusa and could stone gaze however i was unable to visit other players at night even after the coven had gotten the necronomicon. I thought at first that the bug was nothing so just ignored it however it happened again today when i was playing arsonist. However this time it effected all nightly abilities and didn't give me a box to click during the night to go and douse any of the players.
derbygamer03

Re: Game Bug

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Do you have perhaps any screenshot of this?
Were you the one with the Necromonimicon, or did an other Coven member had it that time?
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby derbygamer03 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:43 am

I have been informed since posting that only 1 member received the necronomicon however I also had an issue as arsonist where it wouldn’t let me select anyone to douse. Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot although I will take one of it happens again
derbygamer03

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Were you using the normal flash client or the unity beta of the Steamclient?
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby derbygamer03 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:41 am

I'm not sure, I loaded the game through steam I think
derbygamer03

Postby Jerme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 pm

The untiy beta is available for Steam, but there has to be the beta-"key" used, which is in the forum announcements.
Since you are not sure I belevie its the flash client then. It apparently bugged out then, but since the replacement client is on the way I am not sure if this is going to be looked into.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports