Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Part 1: Nowhere to Hide.

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Whatever

Find me a picture of the next SSBU DLC fighter.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 pm

Find me a picture of N's waifu
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:43 am

Find me a picture of the best cafe
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:49 am

Find me a picture of the current state of society, I guess
(funny > serious)
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Seththeking » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:47 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Whatever

I’d give you Waluigi TBH.
One with some words on it like.
“Finally joins the fight” or something.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 am

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Whatever

I’d give you Waluigi TBH.
One with some words on it like.
“Finally joins the fight” or something.

wah
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:40 am

Find me a picture of something in/from space
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 am

The results are finally in! Let's go down the list. I will reveal each picture in order from worst to best.

N (Send me a picture of N's Waifu):
Spoiler: 4th: Chemist-

3rd: Javi-

2nd: Samuel-

1st: Timur-

The score is:
N: 0
Timur: 4
Sam: 3
Chemist: 1
Javi: 2

Next up is Timur (Find me a picture of the best cafe):

Spoiler: 4th: N-

3rd: Javi-

2nd: Chemist-

1st: Samuel-

The score is:
N: 1
Timur: 4
Sam: 7
Chemist: 3
Javi: 4

Sam is next (Find me a picture of something in/from space):
Spoiler: 4th: Javi-

3rd: Chemist-

2nd: N-

The score is:
N: 4
Timur: 8
Sam: 7
Chemist: 5
Javi: 5

It's still anybody's game!

Chemist (Find me a picture of the next SSBU DLC fighter predictions for tonight's Nintendo Direct):

Spoiler: 4th: Javi-

3rd: Samuel-

2nd: Timur-

1st: N-

The score is:
N: 8
Timur: 11
Sam: 9
Chemist: 5
Javi: 6

And finally, Javi (Find me a picture of the current state of society, I guess):

Spoiler: 4th: Samuel-

3rd: Chemist-

2nd: N-

Final score:
N: 11
Timur: 15
Sam: 10
Chemist: 7

Timur wins Individual Immunity for the second time in a row! As for the rest of you- Javi, N, Chemist, and Sam- one of you will be voted out.

Votes are due
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:55 am

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately.

First vote: Spoiler: Sam
Spoiler: Chemist
Spoiler: Sam. That's 2 votes Sam, 1 vote Chemist
Spoiler: Chemist. We're tied 2 votes Chemist, 2 votes Sam. One vote left.
Spoiler: Twenty-first person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the Ninth member of our jury:
Spoiler: Sam.

Sam, the tribe has spoken.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Part 2- Memory Lane

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:47 am

Timur. N. Javi. Chemist. Congratulations on reaching the final 4! In a game thqt started out with 24, this is an incredible feat. But, sadly, for one of you, this is as far as you go. It is time for your final immunity challenge. As usual, your final challenge will be Memory Lane. But, unlike previous iterations of this challenge, the challenges that you will be replaying have already been chosen for you. The outcasts were given a list of previously completed challenges and some classics that weren't included in this game. For each challenge, you will score points based on how you did- 3 for first, 2 for second, 1 for third, and 0 for fourth. The challenges that they selected were:
Spoiler: Fake News. Choose one person and wrote a fake news story about them. They can be an outcast, a juror, or a spectator. Whoever you write it about will give you a score out of 100. If you write about a spectator, DO NOT post it in your confessional.

Spoiler: Memes. You need only to make 1 meme, and it can be about anything survivor related.

Spoiler: An entire season of Survivor in 20 minutes.this time, you will be watching Edge of Extinction. The questions will be sent to you shortly.

Spoiler: Chess. This will be tourney style using lichess. First round will be Timur vs Chemist and N vs Javi. The winners of each game will take on each other in round 2, and likewise for the losers of each round 1 game.

Everything is due at , but please try to get the subjective ones submitted as soon as possible. This is quite possibly your most important immunity challenge yet. Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by mdb1023 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TimeToReap » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:50 am

Why not post it in your confessional if it’s a spectator
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:20 am

TimeToReap wrote:Why not post it in your confessional if it’s a spectator

Because they will know you wrote it?
Dah...
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:07 pm

The results are in. Let's see how you all did-

For Fake news:
Spoiler: 4th place- Chem:
Mythical Hamilion Spotted Near Town of Salem
A mysterious creature, known to locals as a "hamilion", was found outside the village of Salem today. Locals described it as "a being both ferocious and adorable" and claimed they had no knowledge of the creature's origins. "It seems to have appeared out of thin air", says one local going by the name of Samuel. Whatever this creature is and whether it appears again, we will keep you updated.

Multi wrote:70
nice read but sorta short and predictable?

Tied for 3rd- Javi and N

Javi wrote:please rank this story out of 100
The "Cum" Language Potentially Becoming The New Universal One?
You have surely experienced "covfefe" in the past, now get ready for what a xantophobical Vietnamese teenager has to say to the entire society:

This person, scared of the color yellow and thus acknowledged as "Lemon", has suddenly forgot every other word in English and instead started to only use the word "cum" in all social media just some days ago. No witnesses to this could understand what their friend tried to mean, except very few cases, who replied "cum" back, started a one-word NSFW story or simply laughed, which allowed this trend to intensely spread around the Internet the next day. An "inside joke", you say? Aww man, you have no idea.
It only took Lemon one day to have people use this word in face-to-face conversations, something that the average public opinion disproves of. Because of this, an anonymous person has published in many social websites the following message: "THIS IS THE GAMER LANGUAGE. ONLY GAMERS ARE ALLOWED TO UNDERSTAND THE CUM. NORMIES STAY AWAY".
Whatever that meant, the "gamers" were pleased with this message and some of them seriously considered the making of a new language - that is, they started using more words. At the moment, experts have managed to find out some of the words they officially added, such as "bruh", "gay", "meme" or "ni####", also known as "the n-word", though any variation of the word "Israel" is also considered hate speech, only used for having a laugh with friends nonetheless.
This language can easily be found in every country already and has every chance of becoming the universal language for both writing and speaking, unluckily for both the people in power, who are afraid of the lightning-spreading unknown, and the gamers, who believe that if everyone gets to know the language, "the cringy kids and boomers/soon to become new boomers will get to know it too".
After all this, however, one question still arises: Is this what the so-called "Lemon" tried to explain? Was there a hidden meaning all this time?

Lemon wrote:uh
hmm
76/100
the second half got a bit corny
but the first half is golden
i like it
thank you anonymous person
i didnt even realize a challenge about fake news was going on

Storage Wars Buyer Accused of Rigging Auction

This Friday afternoon at a Storage Auction, Buyer Mary Bethany purchased a storage locker for a grand total of $6,000, and after rummaging through the locker, found a "$273 dollar and 35 cent jacket" and not much else. She accused buyer Philip of rigging the auction. We interviewed Philip and this was what he had to say:

Philip: Yeah, I'm kinda a dick to be honest. I don't really care. I just bid her up to be a dickbag so she has to pay more money. Being a dick feels good and I don't really give a fuck.

We also interviewed eyewitness William, who accompanied a buyer to the auction. This is what he had to say:

William: I... I don't really know what was going on, to be honest. I was too busy trying to carry 8 twenty pound boxes and they obstructed my view so I couldn't really see anything.
Rachel (Off Screen): BILL BILLY WILL WILLY GET 0VER HERE YOU HAVE WORK TO DO STOP SLACKING
William: I hate my life.

In conclusion, we ask you this, fellow Storage Wars fans and viewers? How much torture should a star go through before it's too much. Mary Bethany is constantly getting bid up on lockers by heartless aggressors such as Dave Multi Philip. Poor old men such as Jerry Willy William are constantly being tortured by their employers? When will it end?

Gabby wrote:n again.

he loses points again total 76

Because of the tie, both will score 2 points for this round.

1st- Timur

Nate wrote:Lmfao
That's just Fucking hilarious

The scores are:
N: 2
Timur: 3
Chemist: 0

Up next, memes, which were judged by pheonyxs:

Spoiler: Timur:

Javi:

N:

Chemist:

Pheonyxs wrote:First place goes to the First One
Second Place goes to the Fourth One
Third Place goes to the Third One
Fourth Place goes to the Second One

Scores:
N: 3
Timur: 6
Chemist: 2

Timur is in the lead!

Next, the survivor Edge of Extinction in 20 minutes quiz-
In 4th place with 10 correct:
Spoiler: N

Tied for 3rd place with 11 correct:
Spoiler: Chemist and Javi

First place with 13 correct:
Spoiler: Timur!

Scores:
Timur: 9
Javi: 4
Chemist: 4

Finally, the results of chess:
Spoiler: Are not in yet! Chemist took first and Javi took second, but the third place game has not yet played out. But, the results of this game have no impact on the overall score, which means our final score is:

Timur: 9
Chemist: 7

Timur wins for the third time in the row!

Congratulations, Timur! You have won Final Immunity and are guarenteed a spot at the Final Tribal Council! N, Chemist, and Javi- for one of you, this is the end of the road.

Votes are due .

Remember- if there is a deadlocked vote in the final four, we will NOT go to rocks, but the two tied with the most votes will compete in a fire-making Jigsaw puzzle (with less pieces than the idol puzzle, I promise). Whoever finishes the puzzle first stays alive, loser joins the jury.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 pm

oof

gg
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Smh
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote:

Spoiler: N
Spoiler: Javi
Spoiler: N. That's 2 votes N, 1 vote Javi. 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Javi. We have a tie. Here's what's going to happen: we are going to revote. Javi and N, you will not vote. Timur and Chemist, you can only vote for Javi or N.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:32 pm

The revotes are in.

First vote:
Spoiler: N.
Spoiler: Javi.

We are deadlocked.

For the first time in Forum Survivor history, we are going to fire making.

N finished in:
Spoiler: 31:48

Javi finished in:
Spoiler: 41:17

N stays alive!

Javi, you are the Twenty Second person voted out and the final member of our jury.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Final Tribal Council

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:53 pm

And with that, we are down to 3.
N, Timur, and Chemist, you have gone as far as you can in this game! The power now shifts to the jury of 10 people who you directly or indirectly had a hand in voting out of this game. And fittingly, the jury consists of 5 Champions and 5 Contenders. This jury of 10 will be voting for who wins this game.

Discussion begins now. During this period, the Final 3 will be summarizing their game and the jurors will ask them questions. DO NOT SEND IN YOUR VOTE until this period is over. Jurors, you MUST address each finalist in a meaningful way or you will be removed from the jury. Pre-jurors are welcome to comment on the finalists as well, but are not required to as you do not have a vote.

All discussion must happen on this thread. Finalists- some advice: have confidence in your game, but do not take too much credit for things you have not done.

The discussion phase ends . At this time, finalists need to have their final speech sent to their confessional. Good luck.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:57 pm

welp here we are

first I wanna congratulate the other two for making it this far, great job

I'd also like to thank everyone else for playing, I hope you had a good time

I'm aware I'm not the most popular with the jury, hopefully my answers to your questions will change that
Last edited by Chemist1422 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 pm

yall, make an opening statement
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:00 pm

chem, from what i heard you voted with N because you felt bad about not voting timur out earlier?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 pm

dota2reporter wrote:chem, from what i heard you voted with N because you felt bad about not voting timur out earlier?

This last elimination?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Alright, here's my opening statement.

In a court trial, the purpose of the opening and closing statement is to make an argument for the jury, and the middle of the trial is where the facts and evidence are laid out for all to see.

I'll talk about specifics and details when y'all address me, but for now I'll keep things short and sweet and straight to the point.

I believe I should win because I have played a better game than Timur and Chem.

I made moves when I needed to make moves, lied when I need to lie, and did what I needed to do to survive and make it all the way here.

Pre-merge, I was able to keep in contact with various groups of people and stay alert regarding voting and what was generally going on in the game.

Additionally, come merge time, Timur stayed on one side while Chem stayed on the other. I worked with both sides to take out, or attempt to take out whoever I felt was my biggest enemy or threat, or whoever was just straight up against me.

I did make mistakes and I'm actually eager to talk about some of the things I did wrong.

Now y'all discuss and ask me questions cuz I'm hyped to give answers and tell y'all about stuff.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:03 pm

dota2reporter wrote:yall, make an opening statement

N used color in his so I guess I have to do the same in mine because I'm not getting one-upped here

I believe that I deserve to win this game the most. I had a strong enough social game to cover any weaknesses I had in my strategic game (which I'm sure will be repeatedly brought up) which allowed me to get to F3.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Technetium » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Npromin1, my first question is for you:

In the final chance to play Idols, you played two, neither of which affected the course of the vote. By doing this, you demonstrated that you were capable of finding two idols and bringing them to final six. This seems like it ought to have made you appear to be very much a threat, and discussion in the Outpost at the time indicated that other Jury members apparently saw that as a poor move. Playing an idol on yourself just in case is understandable, but why the second idol play? Did you just want to show off that you had two idols, or was there something else?

Chemist1422, my next question is for you:

You say yourself that you have weaknesses in your strategic game. I'm not sure if this is true, as I don't think I'd know what makes a good strategic game. It's probably good that you recognize things you did wrong, though. What would you say you could have done better from a strategic standpoint?

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games