Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 14: A Comedy of Errors

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:23 am

The time has come. The two of you with the most votes will be leaving the game. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd liketo play it, now is the time to do so
Spoiler:
Javi wrote:(does exile apply here too)

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. The two people with the most votes will be sent to the Outpost immediately.

First vote:

Spoiler: Dota
Spoiler: Tech
Spoiler: Tech. that's 2 votes Dota, 2 votes Tech.
Spoiler: Tech. We're tied, 3 votes Dota, 3 votes Tech.
Spoiler: Gabby
Spoiler: Gabby. That's 3 votes gabby
Spoiler: Timur
Spoiler: Timur. That's 3 votes Gabby, 3 votes Timur, 3 votes Tech, 3 votes Dota. 6 votes left.
Spoiler: Tech
Spoiler: Dota. That's 4 votes Dota, 4 votes Gabby, 4 votes Tech, 3 votes Timur.
Spoiler: Sixteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the fourth member of our jury: Dota. That's six, that's enough.

Dota, the tribe has spoken.
Spoiler: Here's where we're at: 4 votes Tech, 4 votes Gabby, 3 votes Timur, 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Seventeenth person voted out of Survivor: Champions vs Contenders and the fifth member of our jury:
Spoiler: Tech.

Tech, the tribe has Spoken.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 15: Henry V

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:35 am

The Henry plays are a tetralogy written by Shakespeare, detailing a span of history between 1402-1403, leading up to the Treason Act.

For today's challenge, you must attempt to break into the throne room and steal some gold. Each round, you may steal between 1 and 20 pieces from the throne room. But, be careful, because each round, the payer(s) who steals the most gold will be caught by the guards and throne in prison. After six rounds, whoever takes the most gold wins Individual Immunity. Mush, since you won an advantage in this challenge, the first time you are caught stealing the most gold, you will not get caught and get to continue playing.

Here's how this challenge works:

You will be playing all 6 rounds at once by submitting how much gold you will take each round, like so:
Round 1: take 16
Round 2: take 5
Round 3: take 12

etc.

Your actions for all 6 rounds are due at . Good luck!

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:28 am

Let's see how everyone did.

Round 1:
N takes 19
Timur takes 18
Sam takes 13
Chemist takes 15
Mush takes 20
Gabby takes 18
Kevin takes 12
Javi takes 1

Mush takes the most, but is given another chance because of his advantage. No one is eliminated this round.

Round 2:
N takes 19
Timur takes 10
Samuel takes 12
Chemist takes 17
Mush takes 18
Gabby takes 16
Kevin takes 12
Javi takes 1

N takes the most and is eliminated from the challenge.

Total:
Timur: 28
Samuel: 25
Chemist: 32
Mush: 38
Gabby: 34
Kevin: 24
Javi: 2

Round 3:
Timur takes 10
Samuel takes 11
Chemist takes 10
Mush takes 4
Gabby takes 12
Kevin takes 12
Javi takes 1

Gabby and Kevin both tie for the most this round and are both eliminated from the challenge.

Totals:
Timur: 38
Samuel: 36
Chemist: 42
Mush: 42
Javi: 3

Round 4:
Timur takes 10
Samuel takes 10
Chemist takes 5
Mush takes 1
Javi takes 1.

Timur and Samuel tie for the most this round and are both eliminated from the challenge.

Totals:
Chemist: 47
Mush: 43
Javi: 4

Round 5:
Chemist takes 8
Mush takes 1
Javi takes 1

Chemist takes the most and is eliminated from the challenge.

Totals:
Mush: 44
Javi: 5

It all comes down to the final round.

Round 6:
Mush takes 1
Javi takes 20.

Javi takes the most and is eliminated from the challenge.

Mush wins Individual Immunity! Safe from the vote. As for the rest of you: Kevin, Gabby, Chemist, N, Javi, Samuel, Timur- one of you will be voted out of this game at the two thirds mark.

You have until to vote someone out.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:19 am

It's time for Tribal to begin. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so

Spoiler:
Chemist wrote:play my idol on myself if I'm not able to show up at tribal council
@Jeff Probst if that's allowed

Jeff ProbstYesterday at 5:36 PM
Yeah that's allowed. You want to make flavor tect?
Text

GrovyleYesterday at 5:41 PM
oh cool I'll think of something

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol, any votes cast for Chemist will not count.

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately.

First vote:

Spoiler: Sam
Spoiler: Sam
Spoiler: Gabby. We're tied 2 votes Gabby, 2 votes Sam, 2 votes Timur
Spoiler: Sam. That's 3 votes Sam, 2 votes Gabby, 2 votes Timur
Spoiler: Gabby. We're tied 3 votes Sam, 3 votes Gabby, 2 votes Timur
Spoiler: one vote left
Spoiler: Eighteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the sixth member of our jury:
Spoiler: Gabby. That's 4 votes, that's enough.

Gabby, the tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 16: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:37 am

Midsummer may be one of the most infamous plays of all time. Basically, a bunch of people fall asleep in the woods, and Puck the fairy uses his magic to make them fall in love with the wrong people, and there's also a Donkey in there at some point.

So, this is going to be a challenge where everything will be going slightly wrong, because the Outcasts are going to be voting on a little something to spice up the game at the next tribal council

But first, let's have some fun: it's time for the Memes challenge! For those unaware, here's how it works:

You will each be making 3 memes- each about one of the Jurors. The Juror in question will be sent the meme and asked to rank it on a scale of 1-100. Whatever score you get for all 3 memes is your score for the challenge. Whoever scores the most points wins Immunity. In the event of a tie, the player with the individual meme that is ranked highest wins.

You have until to finish your memes. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:25 pm

The memes are all ranked. Let's see how everyone did:

N:
Spoiler: A meme for Dota:

first one is 51

For Gabby:

he loses points for picking mary for multi
75/100

For Trans:

Expanding Poland:
Idea: Good
Execution: Fine/OK
Author: Probably N
Bonus points for: Poland, Killing Jerries (don't need to thank me Tom)
Overall score: 69

That puts N's score at 195

Timur: Spoiler: Jamez:

at least i figured it out
but o o f
80 points good job sir

For Trans:

Nu pogodi
Execution: Above average
Author: 100% Tim
Bonus points for: Nu pogodi instead of adventure time and including 4 specific people for a specific reason
Overall score: 76

the why are you running one: 10 - I sorta understands what you mean but the meme is really vague and not everyone really questioned why i was so scared. Not really funny as a whole.

Timur scores 166. Not quite enough to beat N's score.

Chemist:
Spoiler: For Tech:

26/100, and they're lucky I had a very good day, otherwise I'd be rating them probably about 15 lower
If their goal was to stop my being happy, I'm glad to say they failed.
I do hope there's some way the message accompanying my rating can reach the offending player.

For Dota:

wow that second one is a yikes
thats definetely chem
second one is a yikes out of 100
i'll give 61

For Trans:

Fry
Execution: Good
Author: Someone from Dromio tribe but my first guess would be Javi or something
Bonus points: Futurama
Negative points: It's battery/katyusha/rocket artillery get it right smh and I'm not a fan of this format myself
Overall score: 59

Total: 146. Still not enough to beat the high score.

Mush: Spoiler: Sent the same meme to Dota, Trans, and Tech:

Dota wrote:0
or 1 if 0 isnt allowed
lol what did that guy expect
make good memes like timur or dont do them

Tech wrote:Kitteh photo meme:
Meh. 38/100, it seems you were being lazy or something

Trans wrote:the first one is made by some cheap suit
so the give me 100 points
gets
wait no
10 for the nice try

Mush scores 49.

Javi: Spoiler: Jamez:

hmm
solid 50

Multi:

MultiUniverse: 75 - Another pretty ok one. Isn't quite as funny but quite true.

Tech:

Doggo photo meme:
See now this is better, I give you 86/100

Javi scores 211 points, knocking down N!

Kevin: Spoiler: Did not submit.

Sam: Samuel:
Spoiler: For Trans:

ust literally
a screen of my signature
They didn't even try

For Multi:

the its all coming together one: 100 - I love it. Basically describes my whole game and really is quite ironic how im like "yes its according to plan" when something bad happens.

Mod note: I can hear that meme lol

For Gabby:

Note, even though Gabby did not submit a ranking, Sam's current score is only 101, it is not enough to beat Javi's no matter what Gabby ranks the meme. Which means...

Spoiler: Javi wins Immunity! Safe from the vote! As for the rest of you, one of you will be voted out of this game.

You have until to vote

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Seththeking » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Wait when did Dota get eliminated?
I only seen Tech.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Seththeking wrote:Wait when did Dota get eliminated?
I only seen Tech.

i got eliminated at the same round as tech
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Seththeking » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:41 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Wait when did Dota get eliminated?
I only seen Tech.

i got eliminated at the same round as tech

Ok so it was a double elimination, got it.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:41 pm

Kevin is the only Contender....

Go Kevin!
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:24 pm

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Chemist wrote:oh crap hi there
no idol from me this time

Ok, once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to the Outpost immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote:
Spoiler: Chemist
Spoiler: Chemist. We're tied 2 votes Chem, 2 votes Timur
Spoiler: Kevin
Spoiler: Kevin. Tied again- 2 votes Kevim, 2 votes Chem, 2 votes Timur
Spoiler: Kevin.
Spoiler: Kevin. We're tied 4 votes Kevin, 4 votes Timur, 2 votes Chem.
Chemist wrote:WHAT
THIS IS INSANE

Mush wrote:EVERYONE HAS DOUBLE VOTWES
Spoiler: Kevin
Spoiler: Kevin. That's 6 votes Kevin, 5 votes Timur, 2 votes Chemist. 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Timur. We have a tie.

We are going to revote. Kevin and Timur will not vote. Everyone else, you can only vote for Kevin or for Timur. You will only vote once. There are 5 people voting between 2 people, there will not be a tie. Please note: once all 5 votes are in, I will be starting Tribal immediately, so do not vote until you are 100% certain your vote is going where you want it.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:30 pm

The votes are in. Once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote: Spoiler: Kevin
Spoiler: Kevin. That's 2 votes Kevin
Spoiler: Nineteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the seventh member of our jury: Kevin. That's 3, that's enough.

Kevin, the tribe has spoken.

And with that- we are down to 6. 6 Champions who have completely outlasted the entire Contenders tribe. One of the six of you will win this game.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 17: Julius Caesar

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:44 pm

I won't waste any time here, we all know the story of Julius Caesar, and Shakespeare tells it very accurately. One thing of interesting to note: it's classed as a tragedy and not a historical play, but that's understandable all things considered. Much like Jesus, Caesar was betrayed by someone he thought was a friend, only Jesus's death had significantly less stabbing.

Which brings us to the challenge:

For this challenge, you will each play in 5 rounds, 1 against each other player left in the game. For each round, you will get to ask for an amount of 1-5 gold coins, and you will decide whether or not to stab the other player. If neither player stabs the other, they both get to keep the amount of coins they asked for. If both players stab each other, they both get nothing. But, if one person stabs and the other person does not, the stabber gets to keep the amount they asked for AND they amount that the other player asked for.
It would be a wise idea to speak to every other player on the roster before submitting this challenge.

All rounds will play out at once, so submit the following to your confessional:
Take [amount] coin(s), stab/don't stab [player name]

and be sure to do so for each player. You may select a different amount for different players. Whoever has the most coins wins Immunity, and a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

You have until to submit for this challenge. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Seththeking » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:36 pm

This games gay, champs auto win.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Seththeking wrote:This games gay, champs auto win.
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:06 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:This games gay, champs auto win.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Technetium » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:14 pm

may I suggest you call this game something that is actually an insult?

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:16 pm

Technetium wrote:may I suggest you call this game something that is actually an insult?

seth said it so it's fine, he's allowed
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Seththeking » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Technetium wrote:may I suggest you call this game something that is actually an insult?

The host should have did a twist with Kevin or when Contenders were being voted up by champs.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:34 pm

N will probably be eliminated next, or at least if vote for him as he is a previous winner.
Id also personally vote out Mush because they are very deceptive.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:35 pm

Javi , Timur, Sam or Chemist should win this.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:52 pm

The results are in. Let's see how everyone did.

N: Spoiler: N vs Timur- N wagers 5 coins and does not stab Timur. Timur stabs N. 0 points scored
N vs Sam- N wagers 5 and stabs Sam. Sam does not stab N. Sam asked for 5 coins, N takes them. 10 coins earned.
N vs Chemist- N wagers 5 coins and stabs Chemist. Chemist does not stab N. Chemist asked for 5, N takes them. 10 coins earned.
N vs Mush- N wagers 5 coins and stabs Mush. Mush stabs N. Both stabbed each other, 0 coins earned.
N vs Javi- N wagers 5 coins and stabs Javi. Javi does not stab N. Javi asked for 5, N takes them. 10 coins earned.

In total, N has earned 30 coins.

Timur:
Spoiler: Timur vs N- Timur stabs N and takes 5 coins. N does not stab Timur. N asked for 5, Timur takes them. 10 coins earned.
Timur vs Sam- Timur stabs Sam and takes 5 coins. Sam does not stab Timur. Sam asked for 5, Timur takes them. 10 coins earned.
Timur vs Chemist- Timur stabs Chemist and takes 5 coins. Chemist also stabs timur. 0 coins earned.
Timur vs Mush- Timur stabs mush and takes 5 coins. Mush does not stab Timur. Mush asked for 5, Timur takes them. 10 coins earned.
Timur vs Javi- Timur stabs Javi for 5 coins. Javi stabs Timur. 0 coins earned.

In total, Timur has earned 30 coins.

Sam:
Spoiler: Sam vs N- Sam does not stab N for 5 coins. N stabs Sam. 0 coins earned.
Sam vs Timur- Sam does not stab Timur for 5 coins. Timur stabs Sam. 0 coins earned.
Sam vs Chemist- Sam stabs Chem for 5 coins. Chem stabs Samuel. 0 coins earned.
Sam vs Mush- Sam stabs Mush for 5 coins. Mush stabs Sam. 0 coins earned.
Sam vs Javi- Sam stabs Javi for 5 coins. Javi stabs Sam. 0 coins earned.

In total, Sam has earned 0 coins.

Chemist: Spoiler: Chem vs N- Chem does not stab N for 5 coins. N stabs Chemist. 0 coins earned.
Chem vs Timur- Chem stabs timur for 5 coins. Timur also stabs Chem. 0 coins earned.
Chem vs Sam- Chem stabs Sam for 5 coins. Sam stabs Chem. 0 coins earned.
Chem vs Mush- Chem stabs mush for 5 coins. Mush also stabs Chemist. 0 coins earned.
Chem vs Javi- Chemist stabs Javi for 5 coins. Javi also stabs Chemist. 0 coins earned.

In total, Chemist has earned 0 coins.

Mush: Spoiler: Mush vs N- Mush stabs N for 5 coins. N also stabs Mush. 0 coins earned.
Mush vs Timur- Must does not stab Timur for 5 coins. Timur stabs Mush. 0 coins earned.
Mush vs Sam- Mush stabs Sam for 5 coins. Sam stabs Mush. 0 coins earned.
Mush vs Chemist- Mush stabs Chemist for 5 coins. Chemist stabs Mush. 0 coins earned.
Mush vs Javi- Mush stabs Javi for 5 coins. Javi stabs Mush. 0 coins earned.

In total, Mush scored 0 coins.

Javi: Spoiler: Javi vs N- Javi does not stab N for 5 coins. N stabs Javi. 0 coins earned.
Javi vs Timur- Javi stabs timur for 5 coins. Timur stabs Javi. 0 coins earned.
Javi vs Sam- Javi stabs Sam for 5 coins. Sam stabs Javi. 0 coins earned.
Javi vs Chemist- Javi stabs Chem for 5 coins. Chemist stabs Javi. 0 coins earned.
Javi vs Mush- Javi stabs Mush. Mush stabs Javi. 0 coins earned.

In total, Javi has earned 0 coins.

Final scores:
Spoiler: N: 30
Timur: 30
Sam: 0
Chemist: 0
Mush: 0
Javi: 0

Finn on Discord wrote:if there's a tie, whoever has the next highest amount will win instead.

Since this does not solve the tie, another method must be used. So, I will readjust scores by making it so the amount of coins you asked for is subtracted from your score if you did not stab another player and that player stabbed you (tbh this is how it should have been run in the first place). This is an awkward result, but remember that per the ECO, any controversial occurrence not listed or within a challenge is per my discretion.

So, N loses 5 coins against Timur
Timur loses 0
Sam loses 10
Chemist loses 5
Mush loses 5
Javi loses 5

Making the scores:
N: 25
Timur: 30
Sam: -10
Chemist: -5
Mush: -5
Javi: -5

Timur wins Immunity, and is guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game! As for the rest of you- N, Mush, Sam, Chemist, and Javi- one of you will be voted out at Tribal Council. All votes are due at , and remember, this is the last time Idols or Advantages are able to be played.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:44 pm

The time has come. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, this is your final opportunity to do so.

Spoiler:
N wrote:@Jeff Probst
Can I play an idol
on myself

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast for N will not count.
Spoiler:
N wrote:can I also idol Chem tho

This is also a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes for Chem will not count.

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost Immediately.
First vote:
Spoiler: Chem. Does not count
Spoiler: Chem. That's 2 votes Chem, neither count.
Spoiler: Mush
Spoiler: Javi. That's 1 vote Mush, 1 vote Javi.
Spoiler: Mush. That's 2 votes Mush, 1 vote Javi, 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Twentieth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the Eighth member of our jury: Mush.

Mush, the Tribe has Spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Part 1: Nowhere to Hide.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Welcome to the Final 5! Javi, N, Chemist, Timur, Sam- you've all worked hard to make it this far, and three of you will reach the Final Tribal Council where you will be able to plead your case as to why you should win this game. But, in order to get here, you must now survive two votes- Two votes where no Idols or Advantages are in play. If you want to reach the end, you must rely solely on your social game or your ability to win challenges.

Which of course brings up to your challenge: It's called Find me a picture

To start, you must each post "Find me a picture of ___________" on the thread, filling in the blank with anything you choose. Then, everyone else must find a picture that best represents what yu have chosen. Once all of your pictures are sent in, you will rank them in order of best to worst. For each picture you send, you will be given a score- 4 points for best, 3 for 2nd, 2 for 3rd, and 1 for 4th. Whoever has the most points wins Immunity.

RULES:
You must submit a picture for all prompts or you cannot win.
You CANNOT discuss what you are sending to ANYONE!
Post all pictures you are sending in your confessional, labeling them accordingly.
ABSOLUTELY no inside jokes or references.

You have until to complete the challenge. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Part 1: Nowhere to Hide.

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:55 pm

survivor is basically a bunch of inside jokes though
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games