Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 10: Words with Thy Foes

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:my 2nd word was "guzabo"

bad word

dont you mean gazebo

oh yeah you rite
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Technetium » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:15 pm

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby gabby100 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 pm

my first word was commerce the second was saint
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me
And the void would be calling...
Let's do the time-warp again!

since i keep being forgotten here's my FM records:
town aka getting citizen almost everytime:
TFM61 TFM62 NFM53 TFM65 NFM54 TFM66 15B VFM32 15F SFM46 16D ep XVII
SFM52
evan forcing me do the VC...

mafia:
SFM40

neutral:
GFM2.43 SFM48

before the rerolls happened:
NFM55
ep XVI

gabby100

Location: In someplace trying to translate my thought process into simple english for everyone to understand

Postby Jamezbeast » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:19 pm

lemonader666 wrote:Lance Armstrong on the moon lmao

big brain here

realised about 5 minutes after i sent the clue
Jamezbeast
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:14 am

It's time to read the votes. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so

Spoiler:
Jamez wrote:id like to play a doubt

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately.

First vote: Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: Shadow. That's 2 votes Shadow
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. We're tied 2 votes Multi, 2 votes Shadow
Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: Multi. Tied again, 3 votes Shadow 3 votes Multi. 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders: Shadow.

Shadow, the tribes have spoken.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 11: Outcast's Revenge

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:33 am

Finally, after one of the craziest premerges we have ever had, it is time to shake this game up! 12 Survivors remain standing- 7 Champions and 5 Contenders. Tribes are no more! Everyone, drop your buffs! We are officially merged, and the new tribe is named Dromio! But, you're not alone! The twelve of you are about to be joined by one of the Outcasts who you, directly or indirectly had a hand in voting out of this game. One of the 10 Outcasts will be returning to play once more, and both the Dromio tribe and the Outcasts will have the ability to influence who that will be.

Outcast- you have each been given 5 balls. You must throw your balls at any of the other Outcasts of your choice. You may split them up or throw them all at once person, but you CANNOT throw them at yourself. For each ball thrown at you, you earn a point. This is an instance where you WANT balls thrown at you, because whoever has the most points will be getting back in the game.

Here's the catch- Dromio tribe, the 12 of you will also be influencing the Outcome of this challenge. You will each be sent a link to a Google form where you mist rank the Outcasts in order which you would like to see them return- 1 is the person you'd like to return the most, and 12 is the person you'd like to return the least. Once everyone has voted, each Outcast will be given a place from 1-10. The outcast in 1st place will be given 10 extra points added onto their score, 2nd gets 9, 3rd gets 8, and so on.

After all this is said and done, whoever has the most points gets back in the game! This is it, your ONE shot to make it back in, so make it count!

Outcasts- post who you are throwing your balls at in your confessional. Dromio tribe, the link to the form will be sent to you via DM.

Everything is due

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention: during this time, you may have a chat open with ANYONE in the game, including Outcasts! Good luck!

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:41 pm

It's time to find out who will be getting back in the game! We'll start with who threw their balls at whom.

Aiden threw 5 balls at Shadow
Hidden threw 2 balls at Shadow and 3 at Javi
Midnight did not throw balls, he is out of the challenge
Tardis threw 3 at Seth and 2 at Hidden.
Seth threw 1 at Nate, 2 at Shadow, 1 at Tardis, and 1 at Debil.
Lemon threw 5 balls at Javi
Javi threw 4 at Hidden and 1 at Nate
Nate threw 2 at Shadow, 2 at Seth and 1 at Javi
Debil threw 5 at Seth
Shadow threw 5 at Nate.

So, here's where we're at:
Aiden: 0
Hidden: 6
Midnight: out
Tardis: 1
Seth: 10
Lemon: 0
Javi: 9
Nate: 7
Debil: 1
Shadow: 11

So, currently, here's how everyone stands:

Shadow: 11
Seth: 10
Javi: 9
Nate: 7
Hidden: 6
Tardis: 1
Debil: 1
Lemon: 0
Aiden: 0
Midnight: out

It all comes down to how the Dromio tribe voted. Let's see how the Outcasts stack up:

Ranked last, earning 1 point: Spoiler: Hidden, bringing your score to 7. Unfortunately, that is not enough to return to the game. Hidden, the tribe has Spoken.

In 9th, earning 2 points: Spoiler: Shadow, bringing your score up to 13. You're still in the lead for now.

In 8th place, earning 3 points: Spoiler: Midnight, but since you didn't throw any balls, your score remains at 0. Midnight, the tribe has spoken.

In 7th place, earning 4 points: Spoiler: Lemon, bringing your score up to 4 points. Unfortunately, that is not enough to return to the game. Lemon, the tribe has spoken.

In 6th place, earning 5 points: Spoiler: Aiden, bringing your score up to 5 points. Unfortunately, that is not enough to return to the game. Aiden, the tribe has spoken.

In 5th place, earning 6 points: Spoiler: Debil, bringing your score up to 7 points. Unfortunately, that is not enough to return to the game. Debil, the tribe has spoken.

In 4th place, earning 7 points: Spoiler: Nate, bringing your score up to 14 points, and knocking Shadow out of the lead! Shadow, the tribe has spoken.

In 3rd place, earning 8 points: Spoiler: Seth, bringing your score up to 18 points, and knocking Nate out of the lead! Nate, the tribe has spoken. It all comes down to Seth, Javi, and Tardis. One of you will earn your way back into the game!

In 2nd place, earning 9 points: Spoiler: Tardis, bringing your score up to 10 points. Unfortunately, that is not enough to return to the game. Tardis, the tribe has spoken. Seth or Javi, who is going to win it all?

In 1st place, earning 10 points: Spoiler: Javi, bringing your score up to 19 points, which is just barely enough to edge out Seth. Seth, the tribe has spoken! Which means:

Congratulations, Javi! You are back in the game! Unfortunately, for the rest of you, you are now out of this game for good. BUT, you still have a say in what goes on in the game! The Outcast's revenge twist continues,and yes, Jury Members will be joining the Outpost and the behind the scenes decision making that goes on there.

Stay tuned for your next challenge.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:15 pm

It is time for your first Individual Immunity Challenge! From this point on, everyone will be attending Tribal Council, the only way to guarantee your safety is by winning Individual Immunity. And, from this point on, everyone voted out will become a member of the Jury, who will be deciding which of the Final 3 Survivors will win this game.

For this challenge, you will be answering a series of questions. Your goal is to choose the option that is picked the least. For each question that you are in the minority, you score a point. Whoever scores the most points wins Individual Immunity. But be careful, some of the answers for these questions have additional conditions added on to them, and if you pick that answer, that condition will apply to you! If there is a tie for minority, everyone in the tie scores a point regardless of which option you picked. You will submit your answers to each question in your confessional. You will also submit a number between 1 and 100. In the event of a tie, whichever player in the tie picked the second highest number wins. These answers will be revealed at the end of the challenge, and yes, you MAY discuss your answers in DMs.

Here are your questions:

1) Who is the best Survivor Host?
a) Finn
b) N
c) Vucub

2) Which season of Survivor is the best?
a) Cagayan
b) David vs Goliath
c) Heroes vs Villains.

3) What would you rather have happen if you answer in the minority for this question? (Will only apply if you are in the minority)
a) have this question be worth 2 points
b) make anyone who isn't in the minority lose a point
c) nothing

4) Which is your OTP?
a) Finn and Princess Bubblegum
b) Finn and Flame Princess
c) Finn and Huntress Wizard.

5) Which risk would you like to take?
a) One person who chooses this option will lose a point (randomly selected)
b) One person who chooses this option will gain an extra point (randomly selected)
c) One person who chooses this option will gain an extra point, and one person will lose a point (randomly selected)

6) Which Outcast should have come back instead of Javi?
a) Shadow
b) Nate
c) Seth

7) Which of the CBS trifecta is the best show?
a) Survivor
b) The Amazing Race
c) Big Brother

8) Which risk would you like to take?
a) One person who picks this option has their score dropped to 0.
b) One person who picks this option is out of the challenge, regardless of what their score is (answers will still be counted, but that player cannot win).
c) One person who picks this option will lose their vote at Tribal Council (This will be revealed).

9) Which would you prefer?
a) One person who picks this option will be given an Idol Clue
b) One person who picks this option will have to give an Idol Clue to someone who did not pick this option.
c) One person who picks this option will be given a second Individual Immunity Necklace

10) Who is best in bed?
a) Vivi
b) Finn
c) Thanos

Answers are due . Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Seththeking » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Fuck!
I would have changed the entire game if I returned.
IDK who Javi is but apparently they are a fan fav? :/
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Seththeking wrote:Fuck!

i voted you and debil #1 and #2 to come back

sucks that you didnt :/
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Seththeking wrote:Fuck!

no, javi is big bro
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Jabichuelas » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 am

sorry seth, had no idea it would happen like this
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:14 pm

The results are in, let's find out who wins our first Individual Immunity challenge:

1) Who is the best Survivor Host?
a) Finn | Timur, Dota, Trans, Javi- 4
b) N | N, Chemist, Mush, Gabby, Kevin, Jamez- 6
c) Vucub| Multi, Sam, Tech- 3

Spoiler: Everyone who picked Vucub is in the minority- Multi, Sam, and Tech score a point.
Timur: 0
Dota: 0
Trans: 0
Javi: 0
N: 0
Chemist: 0
Mush: 0
Gabby: 0
Kevin: 0
Jamez: 0
Multi: 1
Sam: 1
Tech: 1

2) Which season of Survivor is the best?
a) Cagayan | Sam, Dota, Trans, Jamez- 4
b) David vs Goliath | N, Timur, Mush, Tech, Kevin- 5
c) Heroes vs Villains. | Multi, Chemist, Javi- 3
Spoiler: Everyone who picked Heroes vs Villains is in the minority- Multi, Chemist, and Javi score a point!
Dota: 0
Javi: 1
Chemist: 1
Gabby: 0
Kevin: 0
Multi: 2

3) What would you rather have happen if you answer in the minority for this question? (Will only apply if you are in the minority)
a) have this question be worth 2 points | N, Multi, Timur, Sam, Chemist, Mush, Tech, Dota, Trans- 9
b) make anyone who isn't in the minority lose a point | Jamez, Javi-2
c) nothing | Gabby, Kevin- 2
Spoiler: Everyone who picked options b and c are in the minority, they all score a point. Since b in in the minority, everyone who wasn't in the minority loses a point.
Timur: -1
Dota: -1
Trans: -1
Javi: 2
N: -1
Mush: -1
Gabby: 1
Kevin: 1
Jamez: 1
Sam: 0
Tech: 0

4) Which is your OTP?
a) Finn and Princess Bubblegum | N, Timur, Dota, Trans, Jamez- 5
b) Finn and Flame Princess | Multi, Sam, Chemist, Mush, Gabby, Kevin, Javi- 7
c) Finn and Huntress Wizard. | Tech- 1
Spoiler: Only Tech said Finn and Huntress Wizard. He scores a point
Javi: 2

5) Which risk would you like to take?
a) One person who chooses this option will lose a point (randomly selected) | N, Multi, Tech, Dota, Trans- 5
b) One person who chooses this option will gain an extra point (randomly selected) | Timur, Sam, Chemist, Mush, Gabby, Jamez- 6
c) One person who chooses this option will gain an extra point, and one person will lose a point (randomly selected) | Kevin, Javi- 2
Spoiler: Everyone who picked C scores a point. Kevin and Javi get a point. RNG picked Javi to gain the extra point, and Kevin to lose a point. So, Javi scores 2 points total.
Jamez was chosen to lose a point for option B, and Tech was chosen to gain a point for option A.
Javi: 4
Tech: 2

6) Which Outcast should have come back instead of Javi?
a) Shadow | Timur, Sam, Mush, Trans, Kevin- 5
b) Nate | Multi, Tech, Jamez- 3
c) Seth | N, Chemist, Gabby, Dota, Javi- 5
Spoiler: Multi, Tech, and Jamez chose Nate, they are in the minority and score a point.
Javi: 4
Tech: 3

7) Which of the CBS trifecta is the best show?
a) Survivor | N, Multi, Timur, Tech, Dota, Trans- 6
b) The Amazing Race | Sam, Javi- 2
c) Big Brother | Chemist, Mush, Gabby, Kevin, Jamez- 5
Spoiler: Sam and Javi chose the Amazing Race and are in the minority, they score a point
Javi: 5
Tech: 3

8) Which risk would you like to take?
a) One person who picks this option has their score dropped to 0. | Multi, Chemist, Dota, Trans, Javi- 5
b) One person who picks this option is out of the challenge, regardless of what their score is (answers will still be counted, but that player cannot win). |N, Sam, Gabby, Kevin- 4
c) One person who picks this option will lose their vote at Tribal Council (This will be revealed).| Timur, Mush, Tech, Jamez- 4
Spoiler: Everyone who picked b and c are tied for the minority, they all score a point. For option A, RNG chose Trans, his score drops to 0 (or in this case, goes up to 0). For Option B, RNG chose Kevin. Kevin is no longer eligible to win this challenge, regardless of what he scores. For option C, RNG chose Mush. Mush will not be able to vote at Tribal Council
Javi: 5
Gabby: 2
Kevin: 2
Jamez: 2
Sam: 2
Tech: 4

9) Which would you prefer?
a) One person who picks this option will be given an Idol Clue |N, Multi, Sam, Mush, Gabby, Dota, Trans, Jamez- 8
b) One person who picks this option will have to give an Idol Clue to someone who did not pick this option. | Chemist, Javi- 2
c) One person who picks this option will be given a second Individual Immunity Necklace | Timur, Tech, Kevin- 3
Spoiler: Everyone who picked option B is in the minority and scores a point. RNG chose Jamez to get the idol clue, Javi to give the idol clue to someone who didn't pick option b, and Tech to receive the second Immunity Necklace. Tech wins Individual Immunity!
Javi: 6
Kevin: 2
Sam: 2
Tech: 4

10) Who is best in bed?
a) Vivi | N, Multi, Chemist, Dota, Trans, Jamez- 6
b) Finn | Mush, Tech, Kevin- 3
c) Thanos | Timur, Sam, Javi- 3
Spoiler: Everyone who picked option b or c is tied for the minority, they all score a point
Timur: 1
Javi: 7
Mush: 1
Kevin: 3
Sam: 3
Tech: 5

Javi wins Individual Immunity! Cannot be voted out at tonight's Tribal Council. Tech also has Immunity from question 9. Cannot vote for Tech or Javi

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 pm

The time has come. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Jeff wrote:Ok, no one is playing an idol (and I don't have any good quotes to put in the spoiler reeee)

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately. I'll read the votes

First vote: Spoiler: Dota
Spoiler: Mush
Spoiler: Dota
Spoiler: Mush. We're tied 2 votes Dota, 2 votes Mush
Spoiler: Mush. That's 3 votes Mush
Spoiler: Trans
Spoiler: Trans. That's 3 votes Trans, 3 votes Mush, 2 votes Dota. 4 votes left.
Spoiler: Trans. That's 5 votes Trans, 3 votes Mush, 2 votes Dota, 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the 1st member of our Jury: Trans. That's 6 votes, that's enough.

Trans, the tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 12: As You Like It

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:31 pm

As You Like It is a play that is centrally focused on Love. However, unlike Romeo and Juliet (which, again, is NOT a love story! Looking at you, Taylor Swift!), As You Like It focuses on the joys of Love, and in doing so, they spoof many of the conventions displayed in the portrayal of love in poetry and literacy.

So, for this challenge, you will be writing a love poem about your lover. This is free-form poetry, so you can make the poem take whichever form you wish. A secret judge will choose whichever Love Poem is the most romantic, and that player will win Individual Immunity. Your poem must be completed and submitted to your confessional by . Good Luck!

Oh, and just a warning- The Outcasts are about to infect some of you with Cupid's Arrow! So, be on the lookout!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:34 pm

The results are in. Sadly, I cannot post all your poems because they may reveal lovers, but I will do so at the end of the game.

The judge only ranked their top 3 choices, but only first place can win immunity.

Third place: Spoiler: N's Poem: Ode to an Enemy

The Judge wrote:The poem is starts off with what features that the author likes about the recipient and slowly declares that the author will sacrifice everything just to be with that one person they love. Even their dignity. However, it sounds a bit to obsessive. Kinda stalkerish for something.

Second place: Spoiler: Javi's untitled poem.

The Judge wrote:I like how the author took a different approach and instead of knowing the recipient awhile, it was a chance meeting, or what you could say "Love at first sight". I also like the hint of longing to reunite with the person they met only once as if it is the authors life purpose. I really enjoyed it.

And finally, first place: Spoiler: Another Day Lost at Sea by Samuel Jackson.

The Judge wrote:This poem was just a big simile. But how it was written gave the reader exactly what the author was thinking. I love how the author described how beautiful the scene that they were presenting but how it is nothing as beautiful as the recipient. I have nothing but praises for this one.

Samuel wins Individual Immunity!

Now, for the Cupid's Arrow twist:

Spoiler: The Outcasts voted for 3 of you to be struck by Cupid's Arrow and fall desperately in love with one of three people (who the Outcasts also voted for). At this Tribal Council, if you are struck with the arrow, you will be unable to vote for that person. Since Sam won Immunity, any votes for Sam in this poll will be ignored.

You will be informed in your confessional if you were struck by Cupid's Arrow.

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm

It's time. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Chemist wrote:oh by the way if you need a funny quote for the spoiler put this one here

Ok. Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to the Outpost immediately.

First vote:
Spoiler: Tech
Spoiler: Tech. That's 2 votes Tech
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. That's 2 votes Multi
Spoiler: Tech.
Spoiler: Tech. That's 4 votes Tech, 2 votes Multi.
Spoiler: Multi.
Spoiler: Multi. We're tied 4 votes Multi, 4 votes Tech.
Spoiler: Tech
Spoiler: Multi. We're tied again, 5 votes Tech, 5 votes Multi.
Spoiler: Gabby. That's 5 votes Tech, 5 votes Multi, 1 vote Gabby. 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Fourteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the second member of our jury:
Spoiler: Multi.

Multi, the tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 13: The Tempest

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 pm

The Tempest is one of Shake's most underground (and quite possibly his shortest) work of all time. This is, first and foremost, a comedy. Prospero was banished to an island by the King of Naples, where he obtains magical powers and uses those powers to create a storm that strands the King and his crew on that same island when his ship is passing by so that he may enact his revenge. Also, there's a man who was transformed into a sea monster because he tried to have sex with Prospero's daughter. And The sea monster guy goes and hangs around with 2 guys who get incredibly wasted while stranded on the island. There's love, revenge, betrayal, and a lot of loose ends that have no payoff and quite frankly didn't need to be in the play at all.
Incidentally enough, my university put on this play about a year and a half ago. I didn't get in when I auditioned because I suck at Shakespeare. Sad (but I ended up getting to do Avenue Q instead so it all worked out).

Your challenge: You are all crew on the King of Naples's ship that has been caught in The Tempest, and you must now decide which supplies you would like to grab onto the Lifeboat before the ship capsizes. Each item is worth a certain amount of points, and whoever scores the most points wins Immunity. But, be careful, you can only grab 3 items, and there are certain requirements that the King desires that will leave you without Immunity if the King is not satisfied.

Kings requirements: If these 3 goals are not met, the King will be unsatisfied and no one will be able to win Immunity.
Treasures: At least 6 items of riches must be taken. Everything that is a treasure is indicated as such. At least 2 of these items must be non-gold.
Food: At least 10 days worth of food must be taken, and at least 4 days worth of water.
Weapons: The king must be protected at all cost. At least 6 of you must arm yourselves with a weapon.

Items:
Gold: Take a scoop of gold with you. Only worth 1 point since it won't do you much in the way of Survival. (Treasure)
Jems: Valuable rarities from Naples. They may seem like something you don't want at the bottom of the sea, but at the end of the day they're absolutely worthless for your survival and worth 0 points. (Treasure)
Statue: These statues of the King of Naples were a gift from across the sea. Worth 3 points, but it's rather large and will take up 2 of our item slots. (Treasure)
Dried Meat: These bundles were made to feed many of several days at sea. 1 Bundle will feed the group for an entire day, and score you 3 points.
Barrel of Water: Hydration is a must! You don't know how accessible fresh water will be on this strange island! Counts as 1 day of water, and scores you 3 points.
Fruits: Gotta avoid that scurvy. Nets you only 2 points, but the fruits provide 2 days worth of food.
Cheese: These are on the verge of going bad, but taste quite nice. Only nets you half a day's worth of food, but scores you 5 points.
Breads: These were designed to last a long time. Only worth 1 point, but last for 3 days of food.
Sword: Useful for protecting the King and looking fancy, but not such a great hunting utility. Worth 1 point.
Wine: Useful for getting drunk and little else. 5 points.
Secret Box: Gaze inside the box to discover its secrets.
Pillow and Blankets: Not necessary to the survival of the group at all, but worth a lot of points. 5 points.
incense: Does little except make you smell a little better. 3 points.

Please choose which three items you are taking in your confessional. You must also submit a number between 1 and 100. If there's a tie, the second highest number breaks the tie.

Your choices are due . Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TheNightmareFox » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 pm

I take all the items and sail off in my own very big ship
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Technetium » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 pm

TheNightmareFox wrote:I take all the items and sail off in my own very big ship

Unfortunately, a very big ship is not one of the listed items, so you can't have one.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:10 pm

The ship has sunk and everyone is now on the life boat. Let's see if you all satisfied the King.

N took a Sword, Bread, and Pillow and Blanket
Timur took Wine, Pillow and Blanket, and Cheese
Sam took Wine, Cheese, and the Secret Box
Chemist took nothing
Mush took the Secret Box, Pillow, and Wine
Gabby took the Pillow and Blanket, Bread, and Barrel of water.
Tech took Cheese, Wine, and Pillow and Blankets
Dota took Pillow and Blankets, Wine, and Cheese
Kevin took the Pillow and Blanket, Wine, and Cheese
Jamez took Wine, Pillow and Blanket, and Cheese
Javi took Wine, Pillow and Blanket, and Cheese.

While you all had plenty of food, there was not enough water to last for the entire crew, and the King was very displeased that all of his treasures now sit on the bottom of the ocean. Furthermore, only one of you armed yourself, allowing Prospero to easily capture the King for his own nefarious purposes. You're lucky that Ferdinand, the King's son, fell in love with Prospero's daughter and Prospero decided to have mercy.

Because the King's standards were not met, no one wins Immunity. Votes will be due at .

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:11 am

The time has come. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
N wrote:

Ok, once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately.

First vote: Spoiler: Sam
Spoiler: Jamez
Spoiler: Jamez. That's 2 votes Jamez
Spoiler: Sam. 2 votes Jamez, 2 votes Sam
Spoiler: Timur.
Spoiler: Timur. That's 2 votes Jamez, 2 votes Timur, 2 votes Sam.
Spoiler: Jamez. That's 3 votes Jamez
Spoiler: Chemist.
Spoiler: Chemist. That's 3 votes Jamez, 2 votes Chemist, 2 votes Sam, 2 votes Timur. 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Fifteenth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders and the third member of our Jury: Jamez. That's 4 votes, that's enough.

Jamez, the tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 14: A Comedy of Errors

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:22 am

A comedy of errors is about Dromio and Antipholus, Servant and master respectively, who each have a twin brother who was separated at birth and also just so happen to have the exact same name. Yeah, it's a little convoluted but it's hilarious. There's an entire scene where the two characters are basically talking about how badly they need to get laid. Anyways, the twins show up and people start confusing them for each other. You could almost say they're seeing double!. Hmmmmmm :shock:

Your challenge, for today, is to watch an entire season of Survivor and answer questions based on that season. Don't worry, for your convenience, the season has been condensed into a 25 minute video, which you can watch here.

You will be sent a link to a google doc, which you will submit to start your time. Once you submit the form, you will be sent a link to the form with the questions. Whoever answers the most questions correctly wins. If there's a tie, whoever finished the quiz the fastest wins.

The catch: There will be up to 3 winners for this challenge. When you submit the quiz, you will also choose one of the following to play for:
Individual Immunity
Mystery Prize
Advantage

The Outcasts will be decided what the Mystery Prize is. Once you pick a prize to play for, you cannot change it. Whoever gets the most points out of everyone playing for the same prize will win that prize.

Rules:
1) You cannot share the answers you picked or what the questions are with any other players
2) You cannot watch the video while taking the quiz, but you may watch the video as many times as you'd like beforehand.
3) Do not start the quiz until you are 100% ready to take it. You only get 1 attempt.

You have until to complete this challenge. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 14: A Comedy of Errors

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:26 am

Ok, it's time to find out who won.

For those curious, the correct answers were:

Spoiler: 1) Pat injured his back on the
boat and had to be pulled from
the game
2) Jeremy
3) Goliath
4) Idol Nullifier (the only blemish on an otherwise perfect season)
5) The Rockstars
6) Her Jacket
7) Angelina
8) John
9) Alison
10) Carl
11) Nick
12) Alison
13) Mike and Kara
14) Nick

So, let's see how everyone did, and what they chose to play for.

In order of submission:

Spoiler: Timur got 6/14 right, and played for individual immunity

Spoiler: N got 5/14 and played for the Advantage in the next challenge

Spoiler: Kevin got 10/14 and played for the Advantage in the next challenge

Spoiler: Tech got 9/14 and played for Individual Immunity

Spoiler: Chemist got 10/14 and played for Individual Immunity

Spoiler: Sam got 8/14 and played for the Mystery Prize

Spoiler: Mush got 13/14 and played for the Advantage in the next challenge

Spoiler: Gabby got 6/14 and played for Individual Immunity

Spoiler: Javi got 12/14 and played for the Mystery Prize

And so, the winners are:

Spoiler: Chemist wins Individual Immunity! Cannot be voted out at Tribal Council!

Mush wins an Advantage in the next Immunity Challenge!

Javi wins the Mystery Prize!

So, what is the Mystery Prize? And what Chaos awaits you at Tribal Council? Well...

The mystery Prize is: Spoiler: Exile! As the Winner of the Mystery Prize, Javi is going to be Exiled during the following vote! Which means he cannot vote, and cannot be voted for. This also means that he cannot be part of any alliance chats until after Tribal Council is over.

But wait, there's more! Because.....

Spoiler: In case you didn't pick up the hint I dropped earlier, this is a DOUBLE elimination! Which means you will be voting 2 people out of the game! You will submit 2 DIFFERENT votes, and the two with the most votes will be voted out of this game. I have a whole ECO prepared in my head for what happens in a tie, so is you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.
If anyone has an extra vote, please note that it only counts as ONE vote, but that extra vote can be used to vote for anyone, even against someone you cast one of your regular votes against.

Your votes are due

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games