Amnesiac Obtaining Necronomicon

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

Amnesiac Obtaining Necronomicon

Postby CaptainFowl » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 pm

So I was amnesiac and the coven were dead, and I remembered Poisoner and the following night I never got the "Obtained the Necronomicon" Message. This was on Night 4 or 5, so I should of obtained it.
Nihilism is Spoiler: the only way for human advancement.
CaptainFowl
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Amnesiac Obtaining Necronomicon

Postby Alexis17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm

As far as I know, if the last Coven member alive dies after the Coven received the Necronomicon, the Necronomicon will be lost since there was no one else to receive it at the time. If an Amnesiac remembers a Coven role after the Necronomicon was given and then lost, the Amnesiac will not receive the Necronomicon again. Something similar happens when an Amnesiac remembers Godfather after all Mafia members died. Instead, they will automatically become a Mafioso.

So, this may be intended and not a bug.
Alexis17
Jester
Jester

Re: Amnesiac Obtaining Necronomicon

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 pm

This issue is not clientsided and had been reported before. Not sure if its going ot be deemed as a bug or not.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports