Current state of game

Put any feedback about the game here.

Current state of game

Postby kreizl » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:53 am

I wanna discuss he current state of the topic gamethrowing / leaving the game.

Little backstory: I just got a suspension for gamethrowing, which I am okay with since it was reasonable. I was a consort and gf and mafioso left N1. It was like my fifth mafia game that night when atleast 50% of mafia left the game right away. So I left the game aswell, knowing that I would just get pissed off. Either way, my fault right? Yes, but not the gamethrowing itself but rather typing "fuck that" in mafia night chat before I left. Bet GF and Mafioso didn't get a suspension.

I know what the reasoning behind that is - 'they might got disconnected' etc. But isn't it strange that like atleast 80% of the "random" disconnections are mafia/nk. In my opinion this got totally out of hand and ruins atleast 50% of the games as of right now. Might not sound like a high number, but think about it. I think am getting close to 2000 games now and in all these games it happened to me once that I dc'ed randomly. Yet you pretty much can't play a game without someone leaving D1. (Atleast in ranked practise). I personally like playing as mafia, but it's just lame when you lose half your team right at the start and you know that no matter how hard you try you will lose this game in like 49/50 cases. And it's not fun for town either.

So my appeal would be to introduce punishments for frequent leaving - even if they don't announce it in the gamechat.

Once again, I am totally fine with my suspension. The report was considered guilty for a reason.

I am looking forward to your feedback.
kreizl

Re: Current state of game

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:27 am

Yep, leavers dont make games fun... even if you win becuase 2-3 guys left, its a boring game and pretty much a waste of time.

Apparently the devs have some kind of leaver buster in the works...to be worked on after unity port is up and running, so the rumour goes.

Oh the good ol days when every leaving report was insta guiltied, and suspensions based on the amount of reports....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback