Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Warwolveplayz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:23 pm

I was banned for Hate Speech/Harassment and I deeply regret whatever I said, I enjoy playing the game and take all responsibility for my actions. I ask the punishment not to be a permanent ban as I am a first time offender and I deeply apologize. I can say I will not do anything to cause any more issues again if I am unbanned.
-WarwolvePlayz
---
I was found guilty for Hatespeech/Harrassment though it most likely should have been spamming as I posted "Man Brings Pizza to Teens House, Meets Chris Hansen." I have used vulgar language as well though. I posted this throughout the game as a joke seeing as I was the jester. I believe this is a first time offense and would like a second chance to play the game as I am getting back into it and I have put a lot of work in for my account's stats. I can tell you this will not happen again and I will try to be a more responsible player.
Last edited by Jerme on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged both appeal threads.
Warwolveplayz

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Please be aware that you may only appeal invalid reports.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:04 pm

I beleive you were banned because of the hinting on pedophilia, which is 100% not wanted in this game.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Warwolveplayz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 pm

I completely understand but if I have never been suspended/ temp banned before doesn’t a permanent ban seem a little rash?
Warwolveplayz

Postby TurdPile » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Ban reduced to suspension. Mention of pedophilia is not grounds for a permanent ban, and IMO your message wasn't influencing or promoting pedophilia, especially since Chris Hansen does/did quite the opposite.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals