Crashing on iOS device

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Crashing on iOS device

Postby Jacobmontgomery » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 pm

I’m trying to play your game, Town Of Salem on my iOS device but it will crash at random times and I’m asking you to please fix this because this is a great game and I love playing it but I can’t play it when it keeps on crashing on me, please fix this soon, thanks
Jacobmontgomery

Re: Crashing on iOS device

Postby Jerme » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:14 am

Do you have any more information about the crashes? Do you get any crash message, or similar? How is the crash defined? By the game just closing?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby xSinisterMinisterx » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Mine also does this as well I really want to play this game and it upsets me because I bought the coven pack and now I can’t use that or play with my friends
xSinisterMinisterx

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:31 pm

xSinisterMinisterx wrote:Mine also does this as well I really want to play this game and it upsets me because I bought the coven pack and now I can’t use that or play with my friends

Please refer to my reply above and provide some more information. Are you also using iOS?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XlackDragon » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:52 am

Hey i play the game on IOS device but game crashing all games its closing i cant play games please fix this
XlackDragon

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 pm

XlackDragon wrote:Hey i play the game on IOS device but game crashing all games its closing i cant play games please fix this

Is it crashing every game, or would some work?
How does it exit? Would it just close?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XlackDragon » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm

İts crashing everygame and its just closing I'm bored about this last game my role is blackmailer and game crashed again and i come here again please help me fast
XlackDragon

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 pm

I apologize, I cannot offer you a quick fix. Currently the Steamclient (unity version) is getting addressed.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XlackDragon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51 am

İ didn’t see crash in the old version
XlackDragon

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:17 am

The old version used a different engine afaik.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XlackDragon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:01 am

When you can fix this i want to play. I love this game
XlackDragon

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 am

I do not know, but it will likely be when the unity client has been released for web & Steam.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby train15 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 am

[quote="Jerme"]I do notI I also play on mobile but nine out of ten games I don’t finish because the game crashes today I was in a game with the last three people as med and there was one Mac and gg and we where both confirmed but right before we were going to vote my game crashed and it would have been a get bait and switch with Maf when we had the game confirmed and done
train15

Return to Mobile Bug Reports