Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 6: Macbeth

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Everyone's actions are now in. Let's begin with round 1:
Spoiler: Here's how it plays out in order:

Multi throws a Hecate potion at Dota. The affect of the potion is Macduff.
Seth throws a Macbeth potion at Mush. Mush is taken down to 1 hp, but everyone on Macbethans takes 1 hp of damage.
Timur throws a Macbeth potion at Dota. Dota is taken down to 1 hp, but all Montagues take 1 hp of damage. Mush is out of hp but still gets to throw a potion this round.
Multi throws a Hecate-> Macduff potion at Dota. A reflection shield has spawned around dota.
Javi throws a Macduff potion at Kevin. A reflection shield has spawned around Kevin.
Mush throws a Macduff potion at Javi. A reflection shield has spawned around Javi
Townie throws a Macduff potion at Sam. A reflective shield goes up around Sam.
Jamez throws a Macduff potion at Mush. Nothing happens because Mush is dead.
N throws a Banquo potion at Timur. Timur has a shield around him that protects him from 3 hp's worth of damage.
Tech throws a Lady Macduff potion at Mush. Mush is dead, so it has no effect.
Sam throws a Lady Macduff potion at Debil. Debil is now poisoned.
Nate throws a Lady Macduff potion at Kevin. The reflection shield throws it back at Nate. Nate is now poisoned.
Dota throws a Lady Macduff potion at Sam. It bounces off Sam and hits Dota. Dota is now poisoned.
Lemon throws a Lady Macduff potion at Tech. Tech is now poisoned
Chemist throws a Lady Macduff potion at Shadow. Shadow is now poisoned.

The round is over. Nate, Dota, Tech, Shadow, and Debil take 1 hp of damage to the poison. Dota succumbs to the poison and is dead.

HP:
Kevin: 4
N: 4
Timur: 4 (Shield)
Javi: 4 (reflection)
Jamez: 4

Gabby: 5
Chemist: 5
Lemon: 5
Debil: 4
Nate: 4

Seth: 4
Shadow: 3
Townie: 4
Multi: 4
Tech: 3
Sam: 4

Round 2: Spoiler: Seth uses a Hecate potion. It becomes a Duncan potion.
Jamez throws a Macduff potion at N. A reflective shield goes up around N.
Seth throws a Hecate -> Duncan potion at N. The reflective shield bounces the potion back at Seth. Seth is immune to the next attack lower on the hierarchy that hits him.
N throws a Banquo potion at Kevin. Kevin now has a shield that will absorb attacks up to 3 HP's worth.
Tech throws a Lady Macduff potion at Javi. The reflective shield bounces it back to tech. Tech is now double poisoned and will lose 2 HP per round.
Gabby throws a lady Macduff potion at Kevin. Kevin is now poisoned.
Sam throws a Fleance potion at Lemon. Lemon loses 2 HP.
Timur throws a Fleance potion at Dota. Dota is dead so it takes no effect.

The round is over. Nate, Kevin, Shadow, and Debil take 1 hp of damage to the poison. Tech takes 2 damage to the double poison. Kevin's shield absorbs the hit of poison. It has 2 hits left.

HP:
Kevin: 4 (Shield)
Javi: 4

Chemist: 5
Lemon: 3
Debil: 3
Nate: 3

Seth: 4. Duncan
Shadow: 2
Tech: 1

Round 3:
Spoiler: Shadow throws a Malcolm potion at Chemist. Chemist takes 1 hit of damage. Malcolm's power increases to 2.
Kevin throws 1 Fleance potion at Tech. Tech takes 2 damage and has died.

The round is over. Nate, Kevin, Shadow, and Debil take 1 hp of damage to the poison. Kevin's shield absorbs the hit of poison. It has 1 hit left.

HP:
Kevin: 4 (Shield)

Chemist: 4
Debil: 2
Nate: 2

Shadow: 1

Round 4: Spoiler: No potions are thrown.

The round is over. Nate, Kevin, Shadow, and Debil take 1 hp of damage to the poison. Kevin's shield absorbs the hit of poison and breaks. Shadow succumbs to the poison and has died.

HP:
Kevin: 4

Debil: 1
Nate: 1

Round 5: Spoiler: No potions are thrown.

The round is over. Nate, Kevin, and Debil take 1 hp of damage to the poison. Nate and Debil succumb to the potion and have died.
HP:
Kevin: 3

Sam: 3

Because all 3 tribes have members left standing, the winner shall be the tribe with the most combined HP left among the remaining members.

Montagues: 19
Capulets: 12
Macbethans: 15

Montagues win Immunity! Capulets and Macbethans will both be going to Tribal Council, but first, let's announce the twist!
Last edited by mdb1023 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:55 pm

The third big twist of Survivor: Champions vs Contenders is:

Spoiler: The return of Survivor: Fusion!

For those unfamiliar, here's how the twist works:

At each challenge, only 1 tribe will win Immunity. The other two tribes will both attend Tribal Council TOGETHER, where only one person will be voted out. You may vote for ANYONE from either tribe at Tribal Council, and you can also play an idol or advantage on anyone from either tribe. The Fusion twist will stay in effect for the rest of the premerge, so plan carefully, because you might go to Tribal Council with a different group of people every time you go to vote someone out! Do you vote to keep your tribe strong, or vote to keep your alliances strong? Weigh your decisions carefully.

Capulets and Macbethans, your votes are due at

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 pm

It's time to read the votes. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so

Spoiler:
Lemon wrote:I have -1 idols

Ok, once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to the Outpost immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote: Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Seth
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Seth. That's 2 votes Multi, 2 votes Seth.
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. That's 4 votes Multi
Spoiler: Seth.
Spoiler: Seth. We're tied 4 votes Multi, 4 votes Seth. 4 votes left.
Spoiler: Seth
Spoiler: Multi. Tied again, 5 votes Multi, 5 votes Seth. 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Townie. That's 5 votes Multi, 5 votes Seth, 1 vote Townie, 1 vote left.
Spoiler: Seventh person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders:
Spoiler: Seth.

Seth, the tribes have spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 7: Two Gentlemen of Verona

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:11 pm

This play is about two gentleman who live in Verona, but not for long, as Valentine is about to leave to do some soul searching and see the world. Later on, however, Valentine gets himself banished and ambushed by a group of outlaws.

This episode's title has nothing to do with the challenge you are about to partake in, and everything to do with a twist that is about to impact the game.

For your challenge, you will be doing one of my favorites: Fake News. Here's how it works: Each of you is tasked to choose one member of the Outcasts (Aiden, Hidden, Midnight, Tardis, and Seth) and write a Fake News story about them in the style of The Onion. Only one person per tribe per Outcast. Once your story is completed, they will be sent to the Outcast you wrote the story about, and that Outcast will rank them based on comedy and style. If your story ranks first, you score 2 points. If your story ranks second, you score 1 point. The tribe with the most points at the end of the challenge wins Immunity. The two losing tribes go to Tribal Council and vote someone out. If there's a tie, whoever had more 1st place stories wins. If that doesn't resolve the tie, a judge will determine the best story overall. Please note: since there are only 5 Outcasts, 1 person from Capulets and Montagues will be sitting this challenge out. Your story must be an actual story or it will not be accepted. Stories must be submitted by , but please submit them ASAP so we can get them to the judges at a decent time and avoid delays.

Now, for the twist: The Outcasts will be taking a vote- they will vote one person from each tribe into Banishment. Whoever gets the most votes on each of the losing tribes will be immediately sent to Exile after the challenge is over. What this means: The exiled player CANNOT use any tribe, lovers, or alliance chats until Tribal Council is over. They will be ineligible to receive votes, BUT they WILL still be casting a vote for Tribal Council!

Good luck, everyone!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:38 am

The results are in. Capulets were unable to finish in time, so their stories will be disregarded and cannot win immunity.

First up, is first out: Aiden.

Nate wrote: Spoiler: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604542573859831809/609507249911627831/5060b07aad2b4e28b2945b60a922f096.png?width=264&height=375

N wrote: Spoiler: Weakest Link Host Jailed For Distributing Fake Money

Just this past weekend, The Weakest Link host Aiden was convicted of the felony charge of distributing fake winnings to his contestants. According to witness DogDog DogDogDog, who earned a combined prize money of $10,000 on the show and was eliminated 6th place on the show, the prize money was actually worthless. He had tried to go to PetSmart to buy a legion of dogs to raid CatCat CatCatCat's apartment, but was saddened when he was informed by PetSmart Cashier TGM that the money was fake. According to another one of our witnesses, I'll Answer Astronomy Questions, who placed 4th on the show, the money does actually hold some value and can be used to purchase items such as immunity idols to use on future episodes of the show. Unfortunately, the utility of these items are questionable for the prices at which they are offered. Upon learning that the prize money does in fact hold some value, contestant Slightly who quit the show has now become salty. According to him he is "angry that he didn't earn any money" and regrets leaving the show. He vows to one day return and get revenge on both the host and players that robbed him on what he believes are his "just and rightful monetary earnings." Contestant Jabari, who placed first on the show and won a grand total of over $40,000, is delighted in her winnings. After a brief interview with her, we discovered that she plans to slowly increase her winnings of the fake money and use it to purchase a lifetime supply of Ultra Idols which she can use to eliminate threat after threat until The Final 2 and bring the true weakest link to battle against her in the final challenge while she reaps the benefits and rewards. Both the practicality and the morality of her plans are considered by many to be "somewhat questionable."

Shadow wrote: Spoiler: Breaking news today: Pro Town Of Salem Forum Member and Survivor Player, Aiden’s World, and the police chasing after him in a high speed chase. Shortly after entering a shoe store, Aiden started acting frantically, and ran as fast as possible.
A quote was taken for the store clerk who had serviced Mr. Aiden’s World. She stated he was looking for a new pair of boots, but strangely requested that they not show him the first pair they would have shown him. Upon the clerk informing that any boot the clerk could show Mr. Aiden World would still be the “first boot,” so to say, Mr. World started acting frantic. “Alex, Kevin, Midnight, Aiden, Aiden, Alex, Alex, Aiden, Aiden, Aiden.” Cops have confirmed that he has frantically repeated this at an increasing pace.
As Mr. World was arrested, he was heard shouting “The Tribe Has Spoken,” as well as various curses and profanities shouted about his previous fellow tribemates. “FUCK OFF MDB!” was the last thing heard before he was knocked unconscious by a policeman. Various other contenders at the scene chuckled.

Spoiler:
Aiden wrote:Lol these are so funny! I love them!

3. Shoe Store
2. Tree Talking
1. Weakest Link

Since the Cappy's stories will be disregarded, we will do singular points for scoring. N's story scores a point for the Montagues.

Next up, Hidden's stories:

Multi wrote: Spoiler: Famous winner Hidden F. Life denies gayness

In an official forum survivor news conference yesterday a long time legend and suspected gay Hidden F. Life has openly denied being gay.

"I am not gay, I have not come into contacted with the big gay, and I have not planned to become gay in the future," claimed the prolific winner who has also recently been suspected of bribing his way to victory.

While certain skeptics and gayspiracy theorists still suspect Hidden of being gay this announcement would be a huge blow to the gayskeptics community.

Famous activist Timur I. S. Gay has insisted that Hidden take the gay test.

"The test would help prove the man's innocence, but his unwillingness only proves his guilt!"

Hidden has refused to comment on Timur's offer to test for gayness

Javi wrote: Spoiler: Underage Sex Offender Suspect Of Eating Someone's Ass

Just yesterday, a corpse had been found in a car junkyard, close to the Forum Survivor Hub, above one of the useless but
still stable junk cars. Soon after that, the police marked immediately Hidden, also know as "The Lil' Daddy", as a suspect.
This fifteen year old sex offender (you're fifteen right? if not idc) is already being searched thoroughly for other crimes such
as massive harassment in certain social networks, repetitive pings to the moderators in "Dead Ideas & Inactive Grounds"'
discord server, NSFW roleplay during recess at school and yelling the n-word at a furry convention, though some of his close
friends claim it wasn't a hard -er.

The corpse was laying dead without pants and showing a very gruesome wound in his ass which, in the police's completely
objective opinion, "was eaten more in the left side than in the right side". A sheet of paper was stuck in the corpse's head
with a blood drop and a gooey white substance next to it that had the following words written on it:

"i made this uwu @.Lord Soap Eater#7300
btw i'm never doing this inside a car, i hit my head so hard i almost thought i was fucking seth
-hidden"

The forensics team informed us just some hours ago that they could figure out the identity of the dead person thanks to the
Discord tag written on paper, and fired the idiot who tried to search the username on Twitter. It's an account known to
change username very frequently, but his death has helped stop that from slowing the forensics' work. The corpse belongs
to Helicooler Mad Lad, also known as Betto, the "REAL" Google, or Hidden's victim, and he did indeed die from ass wounds.
Exactly, this is the same person who was considered disappeared a week ago.
Hidden is currently held at the town's detention center, while certain witnesses come visit the confessionals to testify
against him. Some of them on their way back didn't mind to share a few words with us:
"Yeh so um, I'm bloody sure he did it, mhm, he broke my rules on my discord server and tried to date my precious Vully
on many many times, and giving him the Interrogated role wouldn't do anything"

"In my opinion, he got mad from getting eliminated from Survivor: Champions vs Contenders, and that caused him to
kill an innocent man close to the area. What? Have I voted for Hidden? No I fucking didn't. Why the fuck would you think I-"

"As Google's alt, I can confirm it was Hidden who did it. I'm not gonna lie, it felt nice at the start, but then suddenly he
would start biting my ass until he ran out of pp"

His judgement will take place tomorrow, at whatever time is worst for his estonian timezone. In the author's opinion - got to
admit, we may all know this town of Salem is known by it's high criminality, but it has never seen such crime that doesn't
involve dev corruption. As a consequence, the government is drastically reducing the penalty fees from looking and slapping
butts since "this may save someone's ass", and the Town Of Salem devs are removing any ass-related word from their filter.

Spoiler:
2 > 1 > 3

Javi scores a point for Montagues. Montagues lead 2-0

Next up, let's skip ahead to our most recent boot, Seth

Mush wrote: Spoiler: Young Adult Jailed For Murdering Five Bystanders In A Seek For Revenge

Last Thursday afternoon, an ethusuiast of "Forum Mafia" named Seththeking was jailed after being convicted of murdering five bystanders in a vicious attack which was acted on as revenge. Among the victims were a 32-year old bodyguard, a 43-year old doctor and a 72-year old janitor. A witness to the crime and the intended target, MushroomDoge reveals that the attacker was going after him however managed to get away unharmed. "One moment I was just chillin' around town ridin' a hoverboard and then the next moment, this person comes up, attacks the people around me and I'm just leggin' it." Seththeking confessed to his crimes at court and additionally revealed his motives for the crime, which relate to an online version of the US reality TV show, 'Big Brother' which Seththeking and MushroomDoge were both a part of. "On the 29th of May, this guy stole my vote during an eviction phase, and he stole it with no remorse or sympathy for me at all, he didn't even tell me that he stole my vote, leaving me in the dark until I got evicted later on. What that guy did to me that day was ludicrous, and scum like that deserves to be lynched." Seththeking has been sentenced to life without parole.

Debil wrote: Spoiler: On June 20th, Saturday, 3 AM, the Canadian police were called to a nearby Burger King - which was burned down to the ground. There were no victims and no one was injured, and the culprit didnt try to hide or run, and simply waited for the police, with several people surrounding him, confused on what happened. The police say, that this man told them that burned down his workplace as a way to quit his job. The culprit - Seth , claims that he did this due to the fact that not only he hated his job, but also got cyberbullied for it. The man states, that he goes by the alias of "Seththeking" on the internet, but people started calling him "Seth the BurgerKing", and it really annoyed him. He is currently facing up to 5 years in jail and a fine of roughly 20000$ for property damages.

Townie wrote: Spoiler: ALEM, MA - Reports of a masked man hanging lemons in a nearby forest have reached us just today. The local chubby mushroom pickers are terrified. One of them, Vivi, said: "Mate, I just went into the forest to pick some shrooms when I saw numerous lemons hanging from the trees with a rope tightly binding them in the air. Then I heard someone screaming something about 'cursed lemons voted me off from the game'. Crazy, mate.". One of our reporters, nicknamed Dota2 for anonymity counted the number of hanged fruit to be over two thousand. He also found a note nailed to one of the trees saying "One of these Vietnamese fruit must be him. I will have my revenge.". We do not know entirely what it means but we hope that the man finds his peace quickly and stops scaring the locals.

Spoiler:
Seth wrote:The 3rd one wins
2ed is 2ed
1st one no
I don’t like 1st or 2ed but 2ed is better then 1st
Last one was the best

Townie scores a point for Macbethans. Montagues still lead 2-1!

Next up, we'll go to Tardis. In the last hour, I offered the tribes who were not done the chance to have someone else write the story in place of those who had not finished:

Dota wrote: Spoiler: "People with Russian blood have a higher chance of becoming furries", studies show

Scientists in UUK (Useless University of Kazakhstan) became concerned over the increasing spread of the Furry Disease throughout the Internet and have made efforts to investigate the cause of it.
They have asked a World Wide Web stranger to donate their blood and describe their genetics in hopes of getting one step closer to the answer.
To their surprise, the Russian blood flowing through tardispaten's blood vessels was the cause of those personality changes. The white blood cells of ethically Russian people have mutated to release the OwO vitamins, which change the structure of the neurones of the victim's brain.
While it is not certain how this will affect the political side of things, governments through the world have already discussed this question privately.

Timur wrote: Spoiler: Image

Shadow wrote: Spoiler: MDB and Tardis were sitting and talking on outcast island, when a well dressed man in a suit (who strangely resembled David Tennent) and a woman who appeared to be his assistant, appeared from thin air. The man appears frantic. “What happened? Where is the T.A.R.D.I.S?” The woman seems just as confused.
“Hey, Tardis here, what do you want?” Tardis says, visibily confused.
The man, visibly confused, starts speaking to his assistant. “Is it possible that the T.A.R.D.I.S. was able to reform as a human, after we fell into the Dalek Vortex?”
The assistant, clearly frazzled, states. “I don’t know Doctor, is it? And how could we get it back?”

The Doctor approaches Tardis, and asks “Do you have the ability to travel through time?”
Tardis responds, “I don’t know what you’re talking about man, I’m just playing a game of forum survivor. MDB, is this some sort of event?”

MDB, clearly just as confused as everyone else, shakes his head.

“Oh, my apologies. I am the Doctor. I time-travel and save people. Someone has stolen my T.A.R.D.I.S, my time travelling machine.”

Tardis responds, “Interesting, maybe we can help you find the culprit. Can you describe them for me.”

“Well, he was leading a group of Daleks, and sent us through the Vortex. He then screamed something about being the ultimate manipulator. Quite a peculiar lad.”
Tardis replies in frustration, “Well that’s not enough to narrow it down, that describes nearly everyone here! I need details damnit, details.”
The doctor responded, “He also seemed to be the most sadistic person I have ever met, and strangely, unlike any other monster I had seen before, seemed to have lost, or somehow killed, his Shadow.”

“N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Spoiler:
Tardis wrote:1st Place story 2, 2nd Place story 1, 3rd Place story 3

And with that, Montagues score their 3rd point and win immunity!

Finally, here are Midnight's stories:

Sam wrote: Spoiler: Fight breaks out as cops attempt to arrest each other after failed sting operation

A brawl occurred between different police precincts out in downtown Detroit last Saturday as the police were conducting separate sting operations to deal with the rampant drug problem notorious in the neighbourhood. A police officer nicknamed “Midnight” disguised themselves as a drug dealer selling cocaine with the intention of arresting potential drug buyers. During the alleged meetup, a swat team arrived on the scene to arrest the undercover cop. This resulted in Midnight’s backup storming the area in an attempt to explain the situation. Amidst the chaos, Midnight was shot dead by the swat member Dota. When asked about what was going through their mind during this traumatic experience, he was quoted saying: "Well, he was kind of inactive, so...".

In a shocking twist of fate, a drug den was discovered 20m away from the tragic incident. While no suspects have been identified, 30 kilos of cocaine hidden in bags of salt were found in an abandoned warehouse called "Valhalla"

Jamez wrote: Spoiler: brawl occurred between different police precincts out in downtown Detroit last Saturday as the police were conducting separate sting operations to deal with the rampant drug problem notorious in the neighbourhood. A police officer nicknamed “Midnight” disguised themselves as a drug dealer selling cocaine with the intention of arresting potential drug buyers. During the alleged meetup, a swat team arrived on the scene to arrest the undercover cop. This resulted in Midnight’s backup storming the area in an attempt to explain the situation. Amidst the chaos, Midnight was shot dead by the swat member Dota. When asked about what was going through their mind during this traumatic experience, he was quoted saying: "Well, he was kind of inactive, so...".

In a shocking twist of fate, a drug den was discovered 20m away from the tragic incident. While no suspects have been identified, 30 kilos of cocaine hidden in bags of salt were found in an abandoned warehouse called "Valhalla".
2nd-
Middle Class America Discovers Turkish Man Might Be A Real Person!

For years the "not quite brown" person has been a well known American myth, however, viewers of CBS' middle class classic "Survivor" have recently discovered the presence of a man that one Alabama women described as "pale terrorist".

Initially, homeowners throughout America were perplexed to see what they considered as a complicated robot on the show. But, twitter user "Godlover87" found this photo that appeared to match the description (attached). After the tweet recieved more then 100,000 impressions, 911 began recieving calls from paranoid viewers calling for the man to be ejected from the show. Texas county sheriff Micky Blisset was quoted as saying "As a good Texan, I say that man needs to be shot, but apparently the 'ol god in the whitehouse says we gotta keep 'em alive."

After 10 years of using the familiar athletic black contestant to diversify the show, CBS posted a statement on their website: "We don't enjoy getting shot by anyone other than a white moustached man in a cowboy hat, and the ghettos were becoming too dangerous. After an intense google search, we discovered the lands we've christened "West Terrorism", and after enduring a desert war zone and the arriving at the only beach in the world where people don't speak English, we finally encountered a friendly man eating a "donna keh-bab" who claimed to be from a place called Turkey.".

We contacted a Geography expert, Michael Romney, to see if he could shed any light on the matter, and he calmed me, and hopefully many others by letting us know our good 'ol thanksgiving dinner did not share its name with a mythical land- maybe CBS are trying to include a crazy person to gain some more magical "diversity points".

I feel sorry for all the other scared supremacists out there.

May God have mercy on all those who voted Democrat. What is this world coming to?

Spoiler:
Midnight wrote:2nd one better

So, Montagues win Immunity, sending Macbethans and Capulets back to Tribal Council. But first, the twist:

The Outcasts voted one person from each tribe into Exile. That person will not get any votes and will not be able to communicate with anyone until tribal is over, but will still cast a vote.

The person who got the most votes on each of the losing tribes is: Spoiler: Multi and Chemist

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:26 am

Capulets and Macbethans, welcome to your second fusion tribal. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Multi wrote:I'd like to play typhon's idol i snatched from survivor: ragnarok

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.

First vote: Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: Lemon
Spoiler: Dota. That's 1 vote Dota, Shadow, and Lemon.
Spoiler: Dota
Spoiler: Dota. That's 3 votes Dota
Spoiler: Lemon. 3 votes Lemon, 3 voted Dota, 1 vote Shadow. 4 votes left.
Spoiler: Dota. Tied again 4 votes Lemon, 4 votes Dota, 1 vote Shadow. 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Eighth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders: Lemon. The tribes have spoken.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 8: Hamlet

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 am

Congratulations, you've outlasted one third of your competition! But, this game is far from over. Welcome to your next challenge: Hamlet. Hamlet is a Revenge Tragedy about a young price who finds out that his uncle killed his father and married his mother to become king. So, Hamlet starts acting crazy so he can eventually kill Claudius, but in the process gets literally everyone except his best friend, Horatio, and some other character with no plot relevance killed.

So, as you can imagine, this play has a lot of fighting. And now, you're going to replicate that fight. Sort of.

Here's how it's going to work:

Each tribe has a replica fighter listed below. There will be 4 rounds to this challenge, each lasting 6 hours. At the end of each round, someone from each tribe must pick one of their 9 replica fighters to send to fight each of the other two tribes. Whoever's replica fighter is higher in the ranking wins the battle and scores a point for their tribe. Once you use a replica fighter once, it cannot be used again for the rest of the challenge. If there's a tie during any round, neither tribe scores a point. Whichever tribe has the most points after 4 rounds wins Immunity. If there's a tie at the end of the challenge, whatever replica fighter was not used in the challenge (each tribe will play 8 total) will be pit against the other tribe(s) in the tie. Whichever replica fighter wins that wins Immunity. Here's a list of replica fighters. In a battle, a replica fighter will defeat any replica fighter below it in the list unless otherwise stated:

Spoiler: Hamlet: is capable of killing anyone, but will stand down to Ophelia

Claudius: can kill most subjects, but if he kills Gertrude, he will fall on his own sword, causing the other tribe to score a point instead.

Laertes: With a temper unlike any other, if he does not win his battle, your tribe also loses a point. He also loses to his father: Polonius

Fortinbras: the ruler of a nearby nation. He is mighty, but probably loses to some other skilled fighters. If this card is played during any round which a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern card is played, the R and G card is nullified and the order is not reversed.

Horatio: A truly neutral man in terms of power and position. He prefers not to fight, but will if he has to. If saved until the end of the challenge, your tribe wins all tie breakers, regardless of what the opponents have. If multiple tribes play Horatio, a quick tie breaker will ensue.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern: these two jokers have the most unfortunate death of the play. If a tribe plays this card, the order is reversed for that round only! However, if another tribe plays this card, that reversal is cancelled. If all 3 R and G cards are played in the same round, however, the order is reversed, regardless of whether or not a Fortinbras card is played.

Polonius: not exactly the strongest fighter, hell, he was stabbed while hiding behind a curtain! However, he can and will overpower his son Laertes if need be.

Gertrude: The beautifully sought after queen of Denmark. She may not be much, but against Claudius, she is guaranteed a win!

Ophelia: Ophelia is not trained in battle at all, but will automatically win against Hamlet.

Each round ends at the following times:

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Round 1 is complete.

Montagues play Polonius against the Capulets and Ophelia against Macbethans.
Capulets play Hamlet against Montagues and Claudius against the Macbethans
Macbethans play Gertrude against Capulets and Ophelia against the Montagues.

Montagues vs Capulets- Polonius vs Hamlet. Hamlet stabs Polonius through a curtain. Capulets score a point.
Montagues vs Macbethans- Ophelia vs Ophelia. Paradox. Neither tribe scores a point.
Capulets vs Macbethans- Claudius vs Gertrude. Claudius accidentally poisons Gertrude, so he falls on his sword. Macbethans score a point.

Current score:
Montagues: 0
Capulets: 1
Macbethans: 1

Remaining replica fighters:
Montagues: Hamlet, Claudius, Laertes, Fortinbras, Horatio, R & G, Gertrude.
Capulets: Laertes, Fortinbras, Horatio, R & G, Polonius, Gertrude, Ophelia.
Macbethans: Hamlet, Claudius, Laertes, Fortinbras, Horatio, R & G, Polonius.

Next round:

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Round 2 is complete

Montagues played Fortinbras against the Capulets and Claudius against Macbethans
Capulets played Rozencrantz and Guildenstern against The Montagues and Laertes against the Macbethans. Rozencrantz and Guildenstern attempt to reverse the order, but Fortinbras restores order.
Macbethans played Hamlet against the Montagues and Fortinbras against the Capulets.

Montagues vs Capulets- Fortinbras vs R&G- Despite being outnumbered, the royal Fortinbras beats the 2 fools easily. Montagues score 1 point.
Montagues vs Macbethans- Claudius vs Hamlet. Hamlet takes revenge for his father's death and slays his dastardly uncle. Macbethans score 1 point.
Capulets vs Macbethans- Laertes vs Fortinbras. Laertes takes down the royal, but it is a close fight. Capulets score 1 point.

Current score:
Montagues: 1
Capulets: 2
Macbethans: 2

Montagues: Hamlet, Laertes, Horatio, R & G, Gertrude.
Capulets: Fortinbras, Horatio, Polonius, Gertrude, Ophelia.
Macbethans: Claudius, Laertes, Horatio, R & G, Polonius.

Next round ends at: , and yes, that is 4am for me. And yes, I am getting up at 4am just to post the results for round 3. So I expect each tribe to have their selection ready right away.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 am

Round 3 is complete.

Montagues played Gertrude against the Capulets and Hamlet against the Macbethans
Capulets played Fortinbras against the Montagues and Gertrude against the Macbethans
Macbethans played Rozencrantz and Guildenstern against the Montagues and Claudius against the Capulets. R&G try to reverse the hierarchy, but Fortinbras restores order.

Montagues vs Capulets- Gertrude vs Fortinbras. The royal feels bad doing so, but has no issue cutting down Gertrude. Capulets score a point.
Montagues vs Macbethans- Hamlet vs R&G. Hamlet tricks R&G into getting on a ship to England and writes a letter ordering the king to execute them upon arrival. Montagues score a point!
Capulets vs Macbethans- Gertrude vs Claudius. Claudius accidentally poisons Gertrude, but feels bad and falls upon his own sword. Capulets score a point!

Current score:
Montagues: 2
Capulets: 4

Montagues: Laertes, Horatio, R & G.
Capulets: Horatio, Polonius, Ophelia.
Macbethans: Laertes, Horatio, Polonius.

With one round left and plenty of variability, this is anyone's game!

Final round ends at , see you then!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 am

The final round is over.

Montagues played Laertes against the Capulets and Rosencrantz Guildenstern against the Macbethans. The order has been flipped!
Capulets play Horatio against the Macbethans and Polonius against the Montagues.
Macbethans play Laertes against the Capulets and Polonius against the Montagues.

Montagues vs Capulets- Laertes vs Polonius. Laertes refuses to fight his father. Capulets score a point, Montagues lose a point from the rage of Laertes.
Montagues vs Macbethans- R&G vs Polonius. The reversal backfires on R&G, as Polonius becomes stronger than them. Macbethans score a point!
Macbethans vs Capulets- Laertes vs Horatio. Because of the reversal, Horatio overpowers Laertes. Capulets score a point, Macbethans lose a point from the wrath of Laertes.

Final score:
Spoiler: Montagues: 1
Capulets: 6

Capulets win Immunity! Macbethans, this will be your 3rd Tribal Council in a row. Montagues, this is your first since the swap. One of the eleven of you will be voted out. Tribal Council is at

There's an idol hidden somewhere, guys! Find a thread where people complain about how dissapointed they are in Town of Salem.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 am

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so

Spoiler:
Javi wrote:[idol joke goes here]

Once I read the votes, the decision is final. Person voted out will be sent to The Outpost immediately.

First vote: Spoiler: Javi
Spoiler: Javi. Two votes Javi
Spoiler: Transport
Spoiler: Transport. We're tied 2 votes Javi, 2 votes transport.
Spoiler: Transport
Spoiler: Javi.
Spoiler: Javi
Spoiler: Transport. Tied again 4 votes Javi, 4 votes Transport. 3 votes left.
Spoiler: Javi
Spoiler: Ninth person voted out of Survivor Champions vs Contenders: Javi. That's 6, that's enough.

Javi, the tribes have spoken.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 9: The Auction of Shakespeare

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:42 am

Welcome, one and all, to a time-honored tradition- The Auction. But this auction is going to be a little bit different. Because you'll all be working together while ALSO being pitted against each other! Because, this is a DOUBLE elimination, but it will only be a double risk for some of you. Here's how it works:
Each of you has been given 500 coins to bid on these ancient Shakespearean artifacts. Each one is worth a certain amount of points between 10 and 100, but exactly WHAT they're worth is a secret! You will know if the item is greater or less than 50 points. Once the auction is over, whoever got the most points on each tribe wins individual Immunity, and everyone's scores will be added together to form a Tribal Score. But here's the catch: There will be two separate tribal Councils taking place, and the tribe with the lowest Tribal Score will be sent to BOTH tribal Councils. I will explain more about how this double vote will work after the challenge, but just know you are at twice the risk of being voted out should your tribe have the lowest score.
In addition, there are 3 mystery boxes which contain prizes chosen by the Outcasts. They may be good, but they may also be bad. Some will be revealed, some will not. Bid on them at your own risk.

AUCTION RULES:
to bid on an item, do /bid [coin amount] [item name]

Your total bids cannot exceed 500. If this happens, all your bids are rescinded and you are permanently out of the challenge.

Once someone outbids you on an item, your bid is rendered null and you can use that money to bid on something else.

Your bid must be higher than current leading bid.

You cannot take bids back

Here are the Auction Items:

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (not Abridged). >50
Juliet's locket. <50
Mystery Box 1
Mystery Box 2
Gertrude's poisoned Goblet. <50
Macbeth's Dagger. <50
Viola's Diary (may contain some juicy secrets). <50
Prospero's Staff >50
Mystery Box 3
King Hamlet SR's crown >50
Shakespeare's Jock Strap <50
Mercutio's Long Sword >50
Lord Montague's Ring >50
Brutus's Knife (the one that stabbed Julius) > 50
Puck's Magic (Biggest point value) >50

The auction will end without warning, so if you want something, I suggest you bid on it. Good luck!
Last edited by mdb1023 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:46 am

Bid 500 on mystery box 2
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jamezbeast » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:47 am

/bid 100 on mystery box 1 and 3

/bid 10 on diary, locket, goblet, dagger and jockstrap
Jamezbeast
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 am

/bid 500 on mystery 3
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:52 am

Bid count:

Complete Works:
Locket: 10 (Jamez)
Box 1: 100 (Jamez)
Box 2: 500 (Tnf)
Goblet: 10 (Jamez)
Dagger: 10 (Jamez)
Diary: 10 (Jamez)
Staff:
Box 3: 500 (Timur)
Crown:
Jock Strap: 10 (Jamez)
Sword:
Knife:
Magic:

One more thing; in the event 2 people bid the maximum amount (500), the prize will be given to one of the bidders at random.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:54 am

/100 on Complete works, Staff, Hamlet SR's crown
/200 on Magic
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:54 am

/bid 500 on mystery 1

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 am

Bid count:

Complete Works: 100 (Chemist)
Locket: 10 (Jamez)
Box 1: 500 (Multi)
Box 2: 500 (Tnf)
Goblet: 10 (Jamez)
Dagger: 10 (Jamez)
Diary: 10 (Jamez)
Staff: 100 (Chemist)
Box 3: 500 (Timur)
Crown: 100 (Chemist)
Jock Strap: 10 (Jamez)
Sword:
Knife:
Magic: 200 (Chemist)

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Jamezbeast » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:56 am

/bid 50 on sword+knife
Jamezbeast

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:58 am

/bid 15 on locket, goblet, dagger, and diary
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby transportowiec96 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:59 am

Bidding 100 on Sword and Knife
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96