Disguiser fun

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

Disguiser fun

Postby Yemac » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:11 pm

LOL. Okay, this is a story that has had me laughing for the past 10 minutes, but could also be used as a somewhat viable strategy.

I was disguiser and I was jailed night one. I claimed investigator (late, I didn't pay attention and panicked) and went on my way, until town wanted to hang me. I disguised as Spy the night before, and had made a perfect will, but I already claimed invest so couldn't claim Spy now. Jailor would know I was disg. So I did the 'logical' thing and kept with the Invest claim with obvious results, and wrote in my will:

'I am really Spy, but I wanted to try a new strategy. town will hang me otherwise. :/
i'm sorry if this is a throw :/' or something like that

and since there was a medium, I had to keep questioning and being 'dumb'. So I said 'was that throwing?' and the vigilante said 'YES IT IS YOU DUMB FUCK' (which had me laughing so hard). So I just kept going with it, using this :/ emoji, saying I would've been executed otherwise for claiming spy and such. Some thought I was disg, but after I had medium in my pockets, they actually believed me, LOL. Jailor ragequitted so hard (probably reported me too) and town was FURIOUS at me. Screaming at me, raging at me. My dead mafia said 'chill' and such, but never outted me as disg and just said 'people make mistakes...' (which made death chat even more angry with me).

Sadly though, my GF mucked it up by saying the medium was sus. Had he not done that, we would've won, but it's fine. All death chat was surprised when I was actually disg. Sheriff was kinda speechless, kinda angry I think? Maybe that he didn't notice, I don't know, but the medium was mostly confused. This was so hilarious, but it could work in a bind and if you're desperate. If only GF didn't much it up. Oh well, I had fun and it gave me a good story and a good laugh
Last edited by Yemac on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Disguiser fun

Postby Transcender » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:11 pm

this isnt a strategy
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Re: Disguiser fun

Postby Yemac » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 pm

It could work if you have already claimed and there are no townies with the role you claimed? It's not throwing. You're evil.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Strategic Discussion