Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 1: Romeo and Juliet

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Welcome to Survivor! What an amazing group of people we have gathered here on the island of Verona. We are going to begin this season with one of Shakespeare's most well known plays: Romeo and Juliet. Many know this as the world's most famous love story, but they are in fact dead wrong- Romeo and Juliet is NOT a love story, no matter what Taylor Swift says. It is, in fact, a tragedy about two horny teenagers who can't keep it in their pants and end up getting themselves and 4 other people killed.

But at its core, Romeo and Juliet is about two star crossed lovers who happen to be on the opposite sides of a great feud between two families, forced to compete against each other. So, with that said, you're all going to get to see first hand just how deadly that can be. Allow me to introduce the second big twist of the season: Star Crossed Lovers. Here's how it's going to work:
Each of you will be paired up with a member of the opposite tribe. You will have a special chat on the server which will remain open for the entirety of the game, meaning you will be able to communicate with each other despite the fact that you will not be on the same tribes, AND you will be able to communicate if one of you is voted out and sent to the Outpost, meaning you can potentially influence the decisions of the Outcasts while still in the game! And there's more: after one of the Outcasts gets back in the game, if you and your lover are still in the game, you will be entered in a drawing to win a special prize that could help you moving forward in the game!
There's a lot of strategic depth with this twist, so use it wisely! So, who will your lover be? We're about to find out!

Your first challenge begins now, but first, your tribes:

Champions, in Blue, you will be the Montague tribe. Contenders, in Red, you will be the Capulet Tribe. Both tribes named after the feuding families from Romeo and Juliet.

For your challenge, you will be sizing up your own tribe- you will list every person on your tribe in order from most to least valuable and send it to your confessional. These rankings will all be combined into a master list. I will then compare lists between both tribes, and whoever is in matching positions will become lovers. So, for example, the players who are ranked 1st on each tribe become lovers, the players ranked last on each tribe become lovers, and so on for every other position. Then, the Immunity Challenge will begin. You have until to send your ranking to your confessional.

Also, you may begin creating alliance chats with anyone who is on your tribe. You CANNOT create chats with people on the opposing tribe. Remember, I MUST be included in any and all grup chats created. Good luck!
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:59 am

gamer
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:10 am

BasicFourLife wrote:gamer
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby timurtheking » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:14 am

TheDebil wrote:
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:16 am

timurtheking wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby transportowiec96 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:20 am

dota2reporter wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:stupid gamer

lol
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:36 am

sad gamer moment

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Seththeking » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:25 am

lemonader666 wrote:sad gamer moment

You can die TBH.

/Vote lemonader666
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:34 pm

zzzzzzzz
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:40 pm

petition to disable seth from participating in the game

/yes
/of course
/i'd like that
/make him die and suffer, also yes

pick 1 option
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:41 pm

seth is fine don't bully him
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Technetium » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:41 pm

You want him out of the game, take him to Tribal Council and vote him out.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:46 pm

Technetium wrote:You want him out of the game, take him to Tribal Council and vote him out.

basic is a champion tho
not the same tribe
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Technetium » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Well then he'll just have to wait for the merge (or hope someone else decides he's worth voting out), won't he?

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:54 pm

pretty much yeah
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Your first task is complete, and you all have been paired with a star crossed lover from the opposing family. Now, Romeo and Juliet, being on opposite sides of the feud, were often faced with conflicts with each other. Obviously, they could not tell their families about their love affair, so they had to go along with the feud in order to keep their family from finding out. So, for your first Immunity Challenge, you will each be pitted AGAINST your lover! Here's how it will work:

You will each take part in 1 of 3 duels. There is no limit to how many people from each tribe can do each duel, but there is a catch: You and your lover must both AGREE on which duel you will participate in, and yes, you will be competing against your lover in said duel. Whichever one of you scores higher in the duel earns a point for their tribe. Whichever tribe has the most points wins Immunity, and will be safe from the vote. The tribe with the least votes will go to Tribal Council and vote someone out. In addition: all scores for each duel will be kept secret, because whoever has the highest OVERALL score in each duel will earn a clue to a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Here are your 3 choices of duels:

Sonnet: You must write a Shakespearean love sonnet about your lover, and a judge will rank them based on how romantic and well written it is. Sonnets must be written in Iambic Pentameter and must be at least 10 lines long. Each line must contain 10 syllabus, per the rules of Iambic Pentameter. The judges will rank ALL sonnets in order from best to worst.

Color Flood: In this game, you must fill in an entire 10x10 square of boxes and make them all the same color. Here's an example of color flood (not the same site you will be using): https://unixpapa.com/floodit/
The goal is to complete the board in under a certain amount of moves. If you fail to do so, you must start over. This is a time based challenge, so your time will start when you begin the time start google form (which will be sent to you) and will end when you submit a screenshot of the completed board. Fastest time wins

First Impressions: You will have to answer a series of questions about how the members of the opposing tribe answered their interview questions by matching. Whoever gets the most right wins. All ties are broken by speed.

You have until to select a duel and complete it. Good luck!!

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:02 pm

The results are in.

But, before I reveal who won, I have some news: Capulets: two of you failed to complete your duels, meaning 2 of the Montagues won by default. This is definitely a hurdle, but if the rest of you did ok, you may still be able to pull out a win. After all is said and done, we have our results:

Capulets, you scored: Spoiler: 3 points

Montagues, you scored: Spoiler: 9 points

Spoiler: Montagues win Immunity! Capulets, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game. I will be shortening the voting period by a few hours, since midnight my time is not ideal for me and a lot of people are offline during this time. Votes are due and will be read live at , meaning you have 18 hours to get your votes in!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Alright, time for Tribal Council.

It seemed like you guys were off to such a good start- you all seemed to vibe really well and were being far more active than I expected you would be. So, what happened? And now that you're here, how do you plan to use this vote to rectify the situation?

James wrote:Well that's rough
I honestly thought we had a chance
We should probably discuas an elimination
I think the 2 afk people are a good place to start
Seeing as we all agree we need to win challenges

alex, kevin, midnight (Cham)
are the only potential afks
so to each of you, who won your battle, and did you play?

Dota wrote:kevin posted here
so im fairly sure he did his stuff

Kevin wrote:I wasn’t AFK. Unfortunately I didn’t win my challenge either but I was here and participated:)

Well, let's see if this vote is what you guys need to set you off right.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:

Ok, time to read the votes

First vote: Spoiler: Alex
Spoiler: Kevin
Spoiler: Midnight
Spoiler: Aiden.

That's 1 vote for Kevin, Alex, Aiden, and Midnight. 8 votes left.
Spoiler: Aiden
Spoiler: Alex
Spoiler: Alex
Spoiler: Aiden. We're tied 3 votes Aiden, 3 votes Alex, 1 vote Kevin, 1 vote Midnight. 4 votes left.
Spoiler: Alex. That's 4 votes Alex, 4 votes Aiden, 2 votes left
Spoiler: First person voted out of Survivor: Champions vs Contenders: Aiden.

The tribe has spoken

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm

In addition: Alex failed to respond to a prod and has been removed from the game. As this is Episode 1, she has been replaced by Big Willy.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 2: Dr Faustus

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:04 pm

Welcome to your next Immunity Challenge. As mentioned earlier, not all challenges are based on Shakespeare's works, unless you believe that he and Marlowe are the same person. But regardless, Faustus is a German Doctor who grow bored of the everyday scholarly activities and take up the art of Black Magic and summons a servant of Lucifer: Mephastophilis. Faustus offers his soul in exchange for 24 years of service from Mephastophilis and a rich and powerful life. After living an amazing life for 24 years, Faustus's time comes and he begins to dread the horrors of hell and begins to plead for his life. But it is too late, demons appear and drag Faustus to hell, and his servants find several of his limbs the next morning.

For your challenge today, you will have to find a balance between making a Deal with the Devil, or not making a Deal with the Devil. Or, more simply, you will answer a simple question: Deal or No Deal?

This challenge will take place in three separate rounds, each lasting half an hour. Three people who are online at the listed time for your tribe will participate in this mini game. Here's how the game plays out:
There are 22 briefcases, each one containing one of the following prize values:
Spoiler: 1

During the first round, you will pick 5 briefcases to eliminate. Whatever prize value they are worth is revealed and eliminated from your list of possible values. After you choose 5 cases, the Devil will make you an offer. The offer will be roughly half way between the middle-most prizes left on your list (so for example: if the middle of your list is 10,000 and 20,000, your offer would likely be 15,000). You can either choose to take his deal, or keep playing. Then you will open 4 cases, and be offered another deal. Then 3, a deal, 2, a deal, and so on until you either take the Devil's deal or narrow it down to 2 briefcases. If you get down to two, you will choose one final case to open. Whatever prize is left in the case which you did not open is the amount of points your tribe scores for that round. In addition, the Devil may also offer you other things in addition to points with his deal. Each tribe will play in this minigame 3 times, and each player may only play once. At least one player per tribe must play in each round, but the maximum amount of players is 3. So, make sure someone is online at each time listed so you don't miss out. After all 3 rounds, whichever tribe scores the most points wins Immunity. Losers go to Tribal Council where someone will be voted out.

This is a game of critical thinking and decision making based on a limited amount of information. It may SEEM luck based, but the skill in this game is knowing when the time is right to cut your losses and take the Devil's deal or keep playing in hopes you end up with a large prize.

The rounds will take place at the following times:

Round 1:
Capulets:
Montagues:

Round 2:
Capulets:
Montagues:

Round 3:
Capulets:
Montagues:

Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:11 am

Round 1 is complete.

Capulets: Spoiler: Kevin and Midnight played. They took a deal with the Devil and walked away with 400,000 points

Montagues: Spoiler: Multi, TnF, and Lemon played. They took a deal with the Devil and walked away with 10,000 points.

But not to worry, with 2 rounds to go, it's still anyone's game. Less than 8 hours until round 2 begins, so start thinking about who you want to have play next!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 am

Round 2 is over.

Dota, james, and Townie played for Capulets. They took a deal with the Devil and won 250,000 points

Sam, Mush, and Tardis played for Montagues. They took a deal with the Devil and won 10,000 points, but also activated Risky Business for round 3. Here are the prize Values in Risky Business:
Spoiler: -2,000,000

Current totals:

Capulets: 650,000
Montagues: 20,000

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:10 pm

Round 3 is complete

For the Capulets, Seth, Willy, and Debil played and refused all of Lucifer's deals. They walked away with: Spoiler: 750,000 points. Meaning their final total is 1,400,000 points

For the Montagues, N, Hidden, and Javi played and refused all of Lucifer's deals. They walked away with: Spoiler: -20,000 points. Meaning their final total is 0.

Spoiler: Capulets win Immunity! Montagues, I will see you at tribal where one of you will be voted out of this game.

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Alright, Montagues! Time for Tribal Council. That was a pretty incredible crash and burn. I don't think I've ever seen a tribe crash and burn that badly in a challenge before. Where do you think you went wrong?

N wrote:We didn't do anything wrong tbh
The other team just got lucky
There was no point in accepting any of them so we just kept going
at one point Lucifer didn't even offer us ANYTHING
he just said "lol im not making an offer just keep opening cases"

Javi wrote:luck went wrong
nobody here can luck

So would you say risky business was a bad idea?

Jericho wrote:We were only offered the risky business option and we thought it was the best to move forward. Again, it was but the same time...

Hint's in the name

Chemist wrote:Imagine losing a luck-based challenge then getting made fun of by the host

Ok, well, with that, it is time to read the votes. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Chemist wrote:I would like to play a hidden immunity idol on myself, but I don't have one

Ok, time to read the votes

First vote: Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Timur
Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Hidden. That's 3 votes Hidden
Spoiler: Timur
Spoiler: Timur. We're tied, 3 votes Hidden, 3 votes Timur
Spoiler: N
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. Tied again, 3 votes Multi, 3 votes Timur, 3 votes Hidden, 1 vote N, 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Second person voted out of Survivor: Champions vs Contenders: Hidden.

Hidden, the tribe has Spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Survivor: CvC Episode 3: Antony & Cleopatra

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Welcome to Episode 3. Everyone has now been to Tribal Council and has gotten to see where loyalty lies. Well, if you want to avoid Tribal again, you'll want to do your best in this challenge.

The story of Antony and Cleopatra is based on a true story, though technically it is classed as a tragedy because, as you can imagine, the play results in copious amounts of death due to the actions of the main characters. Anyways, Cleopatra is from Egypt, where they used Hieroglyphics to communicate in messages written down. So, for today's challenge, I have created a series of Hieroglyphics of my own which you will have to match up.

Here's how it works: Each of you was to select a tribe leader. That leader will be sent 26 images, each containing a symbol labeled A-Z. Then, the rest of the tribe will be sent 2 of those images each, with a number 1-20. Your goal is for your tribe leader to match up the 20 symbols sent to the other 10 people on your tribe with the symbols they have been given. The catch: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THESE PICTURES ANYWHERE OUTSIDE YOUR CONFESSIONAL! Which means, you will have to communicate with your tribe mates to determine which numbered symbols match the leader's set of symbols. At the end of the challenge, the leader must send in a list of what they believe to be the correct match ups: ie A=6, B=17 for example. Whichever tribe gets the most symbols correctly matched wins Immunity, sending the loser tribe to Tribal Council where someone will be voted out.
Note: If you send any of these images to anyone else, your tribe is automatically disqualified from the challenge.

You have until to submit your completed list. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games