HANG ALL MEDIUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

HANG ALL MEDIUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cshizzle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Medium claim is for evils who are too lazy to even make a half-assed attempt at a will. Even if you hang a real medium, you've confirmed the TS.
cshizzle
Doctor
Doctor

Re: HANG ALL MEDIUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BlastingOff » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:36 pm

If med is the only TS claim, there's no point in lynching them. It's better if you lynch someone that has not claimed the whole game than a Medium claim.
BlastingOff
Medium
Medium

Postby katagma » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am

As an evil, I tend not to claim medium unless I am certain that there is no retributionist in the game, mostly because in those scenarios, medium claims automatically become suspicious because a townie brought back to life would know if there is a medium or not and who those mediums explicitly are.
I play as Daisy! Feel free to say hi Other names I use are Animal Crossing, Sick Puppies, Check Yes Juliet, Bjela Rada, and Eternal

My favourite roles: Doctor, Consigliere, Pestilence, and Lookout
Least favourite roles: Sheriff, Disguiser, Framer, Forger, Arsonist, and Survivor
katagma
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:19 am

fake med wills are easy to spot late game, and most mediums claim early anyway, because 1) the role is weak so not really a target 2) the medium isnt useless and wants the TS slot confirmed
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Amythyr » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Mediums should claim as soon as possible and should be active in game.
Will should contain relevant info, avoid fluff, confirm other mediums,get wills from dead and should give info daily. Medium is one of the best roles in game which has been ruined by low effort given by people.

Also i see more fake TI/TP claims as evils over med. I am partial to fake lookout claims
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin
Amythyr
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby TheWinner2015 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:20 pm

cshizzle wrote:Medium claim is for evils who are too lazy to even make a half-assed attempt at a will. Even if you hang a real medium, you've confirmed the TS.

So in a Lylo situation where you have:

A confirmed Meidum
An outed Mafiosos
A Known Retributionist who brought back the medium

You should kill the Medium for being a lazy evil who is too lazy to claim anything else?
TheWinner2015
Witch
Witch

Postby philip1077 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Medium claims can be useful for a win, however you need them to find all Ti results if they can't do that or respond to other helpful things then hang them because they aren't doing a useful job. Also if you are Medium or even if your not, write a will because a couple seconds can be the difference between people believing you or not.
One last tip... always, and I mean always, just in case, talk to the dead about there being a second medium. Just ask: "Is there a second medium?" and trustworthy town members will tell you if someone else is there.
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Strategic Discussion